Author Topic: is rapper yoyo still around?  (Read 328 times)

DonJuanEscobar

Re: is rapper yoyo still around?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »
my last post don't look right, gotta clear it up.
Black people is my people, I fucks wit em all day, no discrimination, but im not feeling this marketing attempt by Cube.
Cube don't need to do all this bullshit buffoonery.

papa-smurf

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 07:35:48 PM »
all mexicans in la try to be black.i never see a mexican listening to hispanic music,i always hear them bumping rap,trying to dress like blacks,talk like blacks,they just wonna be blacks.cube wouldnt wonna be a mexican for shit in the world.who the fuck would wonna be a mexican?they look dumb,talk dumb and is dumb.they smell like shit.i mean who the fuck would wonna be a  a dirty ass mexican?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 07:38:11 PM »
tell ya mexican homies to speak on it and go at cube....has anyone gon at cube talkin bout hes disrespectin them wit what hes doin?
aite its jus you and a couple others tryna start some racist shit...as always

be easy wit what you say...gotta die hard mexican here sayin cube is disrespectin mexicans....anythin for them to hate since their muzik isnt or has never risen in numbers

all mexicans in la try to be black.i never see a mexican listening to hispanic music,i always hear them bumping rap,trying to dress like blacks,talk like blacks,they just wonna be blacks.cube wouldnt wonna be a mexican for shit in the world.who the fuck would wonna be a mexican?they look dumb,talk dumb and is dumb.they smell like shit.i mean who the fuck would wonna be a  a dirty ass mexican?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 07:42:44 PM »
tell ya mexican homies to speak on it and go at cube....has anyone gon at cube talkin bout hes disrespectin them wit what hes doin?
aite its jus you and a couple others tryna start some racist shit...as always

be easy wit what you say...gotta die hard mexican here sayin cube is disrespectin mexicans....anythin for them to hate since their muzik isnt or has never risen in numbers

all mexicans in la try to be black.i never see a mexican listening to hispanic music,i always hear them bumping rap,trying to dress like blacks,talk like blacks,they just wonna be blacks.cube wouldnt wonna be a mexican for shit in the world.who the fuck would wonna be a mexican?they look dumb,talk dumb and is dumb.they smell like shit.i mean who the fuck would wonna be a  a dirty ass mexican?

Knock it off, don't twist shit now...it is what it is, look at this clown in the sombrero, he trying to get that latin power 106fm support, its not going down, we see a buffoon in a sombrero and a pancho...

I ain't trying to cause no movement you dork, the only movement im sponsoring is FUCK 'CRAZY JAY', and I'll scream it in his face, so thats my movement, ain't no racist over here, i speak my mind, and i think his CD COVER IS WIGGADY WIGGADY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, he trying to be something he clearly ain't, its not going down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 07:44:26 PM »
he tryna be somethin he aint?
he tryna be mexican....you really think he wants to be one of you.....who sent you?
jay rock, mack 10, or g malone? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 07:46:35 PM »
nah, i don't suck dick, nor do i pay dues (money) to dubcnn like you, and the rest of the 5 star homos, i mean homies, nah i was right the first time actually.

papa-smurf

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 12:58:06 AM »
i admit,cube do look stupid in that mexican shit.but he aint doing it because he wonna be mexican,u gotta be dumb as dog shit if u believe cube would wonn abe one of u

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 01:02:27 AM »
i admit,cube do look stupid in that mexican shit.but he aint doing it because he wonna be mexican,u gotta be dumb as dog shit if u believe cube would wonn abe one of u

He look like a straight up clown, keep it real!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 09:46:51 AM »
you see how jealous and mad this fool is?
look at his sig....he want people to feel bad for him and his people...lol

Cube

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 10:51:40 AM »
yoyo been busy with her radio show on kday.  i think she also has a new album in the works....

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 11:16:35 PM »
Yes, Yo-Yo has a whole new Album Ready... ya'll gonna hear about it later in 2010... trust me! 8)

And another comment to the ones saying Yo-Yo used to be down alot back in the days? It is true... she is Dope... in fact whole the crew "THE Lench Mob" (Not DA lench mob or Lench mob RECORDS... BUT THE LENCH MOB with (Ice Cube, Chilly Chill, Yo-Yo, Sir Jinx, J-Dee, T-Bone, Shorty, Trei, Del and etc....)  this group was one  of realest out there... it's some dope shit.... 
(Ice Cube - Jackin For Beats .... Featured The Lench Mob in the video.)
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?