Author Topic: "Those Young Money Artists Don't Even Know They Not Getting Royalty Money"  (Read 1553 times)

NotoriousTDA

Birdman, smarten up, pay jim jonsin and shondrae  their dues, stop flossing with other people's money, hypocrite!!!!!!!!!

if his artists are stupid enough to sign official contracts that legally entitle Baby to their royalities, then technically, its legally his money, not theirs. Yes, he's exploiting them, but thats because theyre allowing him to.

and thats what makes those young money artists, dumb fucks..............omg, poor little nicki minaj

Look at all the fans/exposure/producer networking she is getting for free...  I don't see how they dumb for agreeing to that...

What if they never release an album, they get to live good for free basically...

youre not looking at the big picture mate.

So they live for free....then their contract runs out. Then what?

They have nothing, no cheques coming in, no royalties, no money, no deal. Nothing. Back to square one. Signed their life away. lived good for a few years and all for nothing.

Its called a wicked vacation, mate.

Jaydc

Birdman, smarten up, pay jim jonsin and shondrae  their dues, stop flossing with other people's money, hypocrite!!!!!!!!!

if his artists are stupid enough to sign official contracts that legally entitle Baby to their royalities, then technically, its legally his money, not theirs. Yes, he's exploiting them, but thats because theyre allowing him to.

and thats what makes those young money artists, dumb fucks..............omg, poor little nicki minaj

Look at all the fans/exposure/producer networking she is getting for free...  I don't see how they dumb for agreeing to that...

What if they never release an album, they get to live good for free basically...

They have nothing, no cheques coming in, no royalties, no money, no deal. Nothing. Back to square one. Signed their life away. lived good for a few years and all for nothing.

And in those few years they accomplished more then they would hav ever done on their own.Lets face it,lil twist and gudda gudda arent going sell 10 albums.

Blood$

good, that means in a few years we will never hear from them again unless its an interview of them dissing Birdman  8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

And in those few years they accomplished more then they would hav ever done on their own.Lets face it,lil twist and gudda gudda arent going sell 10 albums.

Exactly.  They will now have the experience, knowledge, and connects to be able to go and get in another situation...

Think of it as a rookie contract, we'll show you the ropes and you get all access for free.  These cats don't get deals if not for Young Money..  They suck as artists, let's face it..

In the rap game, you gotta get known when you're young...  If Young Money can't do that for you, it ain't gonna happen at all...  They doing all these bums a favor..

Aside from the bigger stars on that roster, I'm hundred percent sure they got good lawyers and signed proper contracts.

Royalty cheques ain't what they used to be, new artists don't cake off them as much as fans think they do...  Big misconception on here....

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Evidently it's a mistake number one to sign to a guy who's covered up with tattoos and goes by some twisted prison name "Baby".
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
they all suck anyways. they music is wack as fuck

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Evidently it's a mistake number one to sign to a guy who's covered up with tattoos and goes by some twisted prison name "Baby".

hahahahahaha funny shit but true yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp