Author Topic: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)  (Read 2866 times)

The_Offence

Re: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 11:17:53 AM »
that nigga said jay rock be dissing the old niggaz, where ? isnt dj quik producing on rocks album
wasn't quik & AGM is rocks video for lift me up
isnt OFTB co signing jay rock
didnt jay rock lay tracks with niggaz like e 40 & big wy
wasnt that nigga rock posted up with daz kurupt & roscoe at some studio recently, so how is he not fucking with the old west
i see kam with the niggaz in hella videos

that nigga chill mad cuz niggaz aint fucking with him thats his problem, its a jealousy thing
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:26:03 AM by The_Offence »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 11:28:13 AM »
What a load of fucking crap, i can't believe i listened to it. I only know one major label on the West that has any voice in the game and that's Aftermath, Death Row & Ruthless has been dead so this major West Coast label thing is jus BS.
The East Coast has been shitting on the West for years on in, why don't he gon in on them? Niggaz on the West are so narrow-minded it ain't funnya ll this New West vs Old West is a heap of non-sense. A lot of the West Coast artist be riding them southern and east coast niggaa dick hoping to get some recognition.

The West Coast is jus a bunch of fucking crabs in a barrel... the moment one tries to get out another one pulls it back down

Real shit

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

hellawear9

• Lil Geezy
  • www.hellagraphicz.com
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 12:16:19 PM »
The West Coast is jus a bunch of fucking crabs in a barrel... the moment one tries to get out another one pulls it back down

this is some real shit right here!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 12:16:55 PM »
Very interested. I always assumed these dudes were starting a New West vs. Old West beef for recognition. But the way Tha Chill said it, it makes it sound more like the New West has been reaching out and damn near begging to work with the vets but there saying no just because they want to.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 12:32:43 PM »
chill shut yo ass up, old ass nigga!!!!! broke nigga trying to get promo for his album because nobody checking for his old ass anymore,niggaz will do anything to get on worldstar these days, didn't this niggaz bitch exposed him ? dont worry about glasses,problem or jay rock nigga mako capone was on your old ass and you tuck and ran,haha this broke nigga just trying to get some promo for his album, nigga should be ashamed, all these years in the game and duke still dont have shit, no label nothing, your old ass is broke with nothin to show for it, your claim to fame is being mc eihts hype man, nobody outside of cali really know who this nigga is, i only heard about this dude because of this site, i knew who mc eiht was but not this nigga, these old west coast niggaz always think niggaz knew or know about them haha nigga your name rings no bell out here which means you were never pushing the line, if niggaz around the world dont know who you are that means you aint really did shit major,niggaz may have heard of comptons most wanted but if they peep a picture of you dem niggaz dont know you, if i see this broke nigga walking on the streets i dont know thats chill from CMW haha nigga sit your old ass down your time came and went, play your position and go speak to school children on why they should invest there money or they will end up like your old ass haha yo this nigga was a splifstar to a busta except you knew how to produced  and spliff is still more known than he is, this nigga acting like he's dre haha this nigga never had  no hits, mc ehit did but this nigga aint as improvident as he think he is trying to put himself in the same class as battlecat & dae one haha, why this nigga dissing problem ? problem aint even a nigga to diss anybody, this nigga looking for fame.chill saying problem aint from compton mako saying chill aint from compton himself haha

mako you a fool for exposing this nigga haha

hahaha

You tripping homie!  You can make it about money and the capitalist  aspect which is fine but to disrespect chill in the manner you are doing is blasphemy and a major blunder. Chill may not have the monetary symbols to your liking but he is a major influence for west coast rap and hip hop in general and u can say one of the founders of west coast gangsta rap. Plus the brotha is a real musician who plays instruments not some computer programmer who allows the machine to do the work. Bagalamuhki! hlreem!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 12:40:43 PM »
pride and recognition is a muthafucca ain't it, much respect to all parties, i think shit will get squashed and alot of cats will start fucc'n with each other, chill got bangers so equals hate'n on his music is nothing but some lames,same with problem that equal got fiya on the mic,fucc takin sides just ride with good music yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »
cj mac and glasses was just in the studio together.cj came from out of town to fuck with glasses.lol

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 01:43:56 PM »
All the new west wants is unity and to work with with the vets.i dont understand why they just cant unite and make great music together.

Paul

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 01:49:56 PM »
make great music together.

I think thats the problem  ;D
funkyfreshintheflesh

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 02:39:41 PM »
All the new west wants is unity and to work with with the vets.i dont understand why they just cant unite and make great music together.
it's simple,most want to be considered "the king" themselves!!!,, pride,ego,sense of entitlement,and the young lion wanting the throne, it's a jungle out there when resources are scarce nobody wants to give up shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

papa-smurf

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 03:19:02 PM »
lol.you could tell this nigga chill dont no nothing about the new west,the new west no they history,they just was saying that the old west wasnt looking out.which they not,like the oldier west looked out for hell of artist already and it never works out,like cube put mack 10,w.c,yo yo,kaution,lench mob and other niggas on,cube put hell o fniggas on,snoop put hell of niggas on.like its not they job to keep putting niggas on.they oldier now.but anyway.im supporting any west,as long a its god music,

papa-smurf

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 03:20:21 PM »
and i believe dude checked g malone,u could tell g malone is pussy,malone aint no gangsta,but i bet he wont check jay rock.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 03:36:40 PM »
and i believe dude checked g malone,u could tell g malone is pussy,malone aint no gangsta,but i bet he wont check jay rock.
lol chill and glasses was cool until last week when mc eiht said soething lmao.chill is cool with my lil bro k style lmao

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 04:12:52 PM »
Who wants to rap in the garage..No mixing board..No booth..And the garage dont come equipped wit AC...Nothing but a radio shack mic and a can of cheap motor oil...The homie tree trunk said he want the motif back..

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 04:28:43 PM »
lol this shit is comedy.never did he say anything to glasses on the side of a stage.him and rhythm d has been nothing but nice guys to my family lmao.his album kilafornia is coming out so check the date.i might as well help with the promo for his album lol

and who are you?
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"