Author Topic: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)  (Read 2888 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 04:34:32 PM »
.And the garage dont come equipped wit AC...Nothing but a radio shack mic and a can of cheap motor oil...
hahahahaha

westside159

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 06:59:20 PM »
Tha chill speakin the truth here  8)

westside159

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 07:01:27 PM »
Glasses malone is soo corny , sucking cash moneys nuts ..    Fucc them new niggas , they aint never had a album yet fuccin clowns !!!!!

Nigga the original west is here to stay  8)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 08:02:11 PM »
 Look where this nigga records...LOL..I told yall and told yall bout these fuckin frauds...And I do believe Problem is from Compton last time I checked...That jus show these niggas aint in the Streets...Well yall Already know...FACTOR HOUSE OR NOTHING..FUCK A BITCH NIGGA..Why Glasses gets assaulted by yall and yall scared to throw rocks this way..CUZ CMW Know the whats best..Weak ass raps with no substance...Oh yeah Chill cant read or write.. fuckin dummy.. check out his facebook how he is mispelling simple 3rd grade words...

OH AND ON ANOTHER NOTE..Did yall see the gossip bitch type nigga he is how he dont even wanna talk about that weak ass album but instead discuss his over exagerated incident with Glasses..Man ole man they make us Compton niggas look bad...

AND A MESSAGE TO CHAD..HOOPLA MEDIA.YOU FUCKIN WIT A LOSER...SHAME ON YOU....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hYiSljGp1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_hYiSljGp1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »
Tha chill speakin the truth here  8)

now eiht and chill squirts on your face.. you a cmw whore

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 08:16:45 PM »
lol this shit is comedy.never did he say anything to glasses on the side of a stage.him and rhythm d has been nothing but nice guys to my family lmao.his album kilafornia is coming out so check the date.i might as well help with the promo for his album lol

yeah CHILL AND CHAD Thats <a writer for this site..Have hopes and dreams chillafornia will do several thousand downloads on iTUNES..Now I know why chill gets major pub on here..CHAD from this site makes that happen..A BIASED WEBSITE...

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »
westside159 IS Mc eiht.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 08:23:21 PM »
ITS FUNNY HOW CHILL WANTS TO RIDE ON THE
NEW WEST WHEN HE CAN'T STAND UP TO FACTORHOUSE .

Really...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 08:25:02 PM »
westside159 IS Mc eiht.

naw it aint.. eiht dont speak like dat.. nia and chit is how he types..i done got several emails from eiht..lol and 159 is his biggest male groupie

The_Offence

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 08:54:31 PM »
off glasses twitter

Niggas dont press me.... I do all the pressing!!!! Are these niggas for reaL???

MistaNova

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 11:45:45 PM »
Lol, Chill's a prime example of how people are so desparate that they're using this beef for publicity. The guy hasn't been relevant even in CMW's history, dude's just lonely and wants attention I bet.

Nigga the original west is here to stay  8)

If the west disappeared once, it can disappear again. Old no-name wash outs like Chill ain't contributing shit to keep the west relevant.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:49:09 PM by Iveus »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2010, 01:45:34 PM »
All the new west wants is unity and to work with with the vets.i dont understand why they just cant unite and make great music together.

I think from someone like Cube's perspective, he wants rappers to make a little something of themselves before he collabs with them. Let's not forget that aside from this and a couple other west coast forums, these guys have zero presence outside the internet. It's kinda like asking Nas to work with a myspace rapper just because he's from NY (which Nas would never do). At the end of the day I think Cube is willing to work with the artists who work for themselves. That's why he's cool with Game, and that's why he promised Nipsey a verse. Because these are rappers who are making a name for themselves. As far as others, I'm not sure Cube is even aware of these rappers you want him to work with. Face it, if it wasn't for the internet you wouldn't know most these rappers existed. I certainly wouldn't if it wasn't for dubcc. And I don't think Cube is checking forums and all over the internet like that. This whole shit is blown out of proportion as some new vs. old when in reality the whole situation started because G Malone was talking shit about Cube in an interview and fans on Cube's website asked him to respond. Honestly, what the fuck do you expect from a west coast battle legend when someone disses them? I would consider Cube a pussy if he said "yeah you're right G, I'm a bitch, but I'll record a track with you anyways"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 01:52:43 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2010, 02:20:18 PM »
alot of what you say rapsodie is true,but come on my equal it's a new time, plus people got to start from somewhere,us as fans got to stop acting stucc up,as well as label heads and established rappers,cube ain't trying to put nobody on his label so it's cool,but just minimizing every artist cause they aren't nationally known is stupid and that's what this coast does a lil too much, i mean it's alot of south rappers we ain't know of yet they get put on and have at least one hit and alot started out on the net or lil talent shows,so fucc that mentality, if shit is dope it's dope, i think alot of fans out here and rappers who've had modest success swear they are fucc'n dr dre with the "it got to sound like this,cd quality,did he do a song with snoop etc" that's bullshit,and who cares where you know these people from,hell j.cole came off myspace as well as b.o.b. who has the number 1 record in the country, shit is funny that mainly only the west seems to think shit is a bad thing, equals need to get off they high muthafucc'n horses and checc out shit from here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Jaydc

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2010, 02:27:56 PM »
All the new west wants is unity and to work with with the vets.i dont understand why they just cant unite and make great music together.

I think from someone like Cube's perspective, he wants rappers to make a little something of themselves before he collabs with them. Let's not forget that aside from this and a couple other west coast forums, these guys have zero presence outside the internet. It's kinda like asking Nas to work with a myspace rapper just because he's from NY (which Nas would never do). At the end of the day I think Cube is willing to work with the artists who work for themselves. That's why he's cool with Game, and that's why he promised Nipsey a verse. Because these are rappers who are making a name for themselves. As far as others, I'm not sure Cube is even aware of these rappers you want him to work with. Face it, if it wasn't for the internet you wouldn't know most these rappers existed. I certainly wouldn't if it wasn't for dubcc. And I don't think Cube is checking forums and all over the internet like that. This whole shit is blown out of proportion as some new vs. old when in reality the whole situation started because G Malone was talking shit about Cube in an interview and fans on Cube's website asked him to respond. Honestly, what the fuck do you expect from a west coast battle legend when someone disses them? I would consider Cube a pussy if he said "yeah you're right G, I'm a bitch, but I'll record a track with you anyways"

If ice cube can work with spider loc he should be able to work with other people lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »
so if he's already working with some newer rappers, why exactly are you mad? do you want him to work specifically with your favorite rapper? who?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:40:38 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »