Author Topic: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)  (Read 2865 times)

Jaydc

Re: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2010, 04:42:57 PM »
Im not mad,the coast is dead and the leaders are doing a piss poor job of helping the coast.Thats all Im saying.It would help if they united and worked together,nobody in particular.But instead of the pointless beefing,crabs in the barrell mentality the old generation has they could unite and make the coast worthwhile again.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2010, 04:50:15 PM »
I don't get it. You say no one in particular, but at the same time they have songs out with newer rappers, just not the rappers you want them to work with.

be real. You're mad because Ice Cube hasn't made a track with crooked. lol i know what's up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2010, 04:58:04 PM »
You still have this fucked up imaginary mentality that the west even has a snowball's chance of being mainstream again, and that its somehow the OGs fault. Hell no. The west coast is dead because the mainstream doesn't want to hear west coast music. None of the rappers you and I like have even a chance of blowing up because the music you and I enjoy listening to is completely different to what gets played on mtv and clear channel. You want proof, Just listen to the fucking radio!!! Does that sound like Crooked I or Bishop Lamont?? Or even anyone this forum likes? Fuck no.

Bottom line is, stop blaming the older generation when these newer rappers have NO CHANCE of blowing up. Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube are barely surviving on their legacies alone, what in the world makes you think anyone else has a chance of blowing up?

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2010, 05:10:50 PM »
You can think whatever you like but the proof is there.The coast is dead,the new music made by cube and snoop and the like is trash.They claim their leaders but have their own coast rebelling against them because they dont want to help anyone out.Snoop and cubes fan base will continue to get smaller and smaller because of instead of working with the new talented crop of west coast talent they choose to ignore the fact the coast needs help and make the same boring shit.Like it or not when the rest of world thinks westcoast they think ice cube and snoop.These are the supposed kings and leaders of the coast.So them working with other artists and cosigning is a big deal.You have fans on here that wont even listen to an artist until they get cosigned by one of these ogs.Im not saying if they work together the coast will be ressuerected,but anything is better then what the coast is now.Completely dead.You can thank ice cube and snoop for that.They have the power to help but choose to be old ass haters.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »
again who? Who do they need to cosign to not be "haters"? Lol, I see songs coming out feat. Snoop all the time yet he's still a hater I guess.

Jaydc

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2010, 05:14:48 PM »
Your talking about a coast that is completely stuck in the past.These fans need their fucking hands held by the ogs to be put on to new west artists.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »
Didn't Snoop put west coast rappers on his album ? (I couldn't listen to the whole album cause all the tracks I heard were trash). Isn't that "working with new artists"? How is dude a hater?

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2010, 05:17:44 PM »
again who? Who do they need to cosign to not be "haters"?

Everybody.Id love to hear cube work with jay rock or glasses,or hear Crooked I work with dre,Bishop lamont with snoop,or how about cube working with blu and fashawn.Who wouldnt want to hear that?Or do you enjoy hearing snoop make a song with daz for the one millionth time?

Jaydc

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »
Snoop has come out interviews recently and even admitted he hated on other artists.

westside159

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2010, 05:22:53 PM »
them new cats started the shit . so it is what it is .    the westcoast is doing it big either way in 2010 .

Jaydc

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2010, 05:27:19 PM »
them new cats started the shit . so it is what it is .    the westcoast is doing it big either way in 2010 .

No,it isnt doing anything big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2010, 05:29:20 PM »
Just because every artist doesn't work with EVERY other artist doesn't make them haters. I don't even know who jay rock is, glasses dissed Cube in an interview so he fucked up that opportunity (plus I ain't a fan of glasses), Bishop was signed by Dre for crying out loud, plus he made a diss song about Snoop, Crooked I actually had an opportunity to sign to Aftermath but he fucked that up, and Blu and Cube have completely different styles, wouldn't mesh at all.

And I don't even know when the last Snoop, Daz song was.

What I'm getting from this is that you are mad that certain OGs won't work with certain new rappers, but they are definitely working with other new rappers so I don't see how you can accuse them of hating.

Jaydc

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »
if snoop himself has come out and admitted hes hated on artists from the west then why cant you just get over it and admit it?

Jaydc

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2010, 05:31:37 PM »
I get it,youve made your points,you enjoy the westcoast being dead,no albums coming out and the ogs putting out worse music every album.This to you,is acceptable.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2010, 05:34:35 PM »
There's no one to blame for the lack of albums except the artists themselves. They are all still looking to get signed to a major and blow up when it clearly isn't going to happen. But look at Blu. The guy puts actual albums out on an independent level and has people talking about his music. That's what the new west should be doing. That's why imo Blu >>> new west