Author Topic: New DMX track!!  (Read 292 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

New DMX track!!
« on: December 08, 2002, 07:40:06 AM »
Damn, i'm really feeling that new DMX track. I don't even know whats it's called, but from the lyrics i'm guessing it's something like X Gon Give It To You. That track has actually got me pumped for his new album. Anyone else feeling this track?

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
Re:New DMX track!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 07:58:50 AM »
yeh heard dis like last month and its a pretty dope track.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 09:31:53 AM »
Yeah, he's back to his Ruff Ryders sound, I like it

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 02:13:01 PM »
Damn, i'm really feeling that new DMX track. I don't even know whats it's called, but from the lyrics i'm guessing it's something like X Gon Give It To You.

yeah, X Gon Give It To Ya

it's dope, X brought us heat with every of his albums

Many think And Then There Was X was wack and for shure there was wack tracks but on the other hand
there was also this track 'Coming For Ya' which I consider one of his VERY best EVER, the flow is raw, the beat is dope, the hook is dope it's just a perfect track
Neither was The Great Depression completely wack.
I hope his upcoming last album will be dope

EM28

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 03:21:12 PM »
yeah i heard this.  It's a really good track

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2002, 05:18:24 PM »
I heard this track awhile back. I'm feelin' it. It has that old X sound that gets you hype. This track is going to be the lead single for his movie with Jet Li Cradle 2 The Grave.

BTW the song is called "X Gon Give It To Ya" so you're right.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 03:02:50 AM »
I heard it for the first time on Saturday night on the Radio 1 Rap Show. It's pretty tight, kind of reminds me of "Who We Be". My fav. DMX track has always been "Slippin'".

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2002, 08:42:03 AM »
 tight song fuck gay rule

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2002, 11:02:26 AM »
I first heard this about a week ago and I was instantly hooked, I love this fuckin song. Dope beat, lyrics, flow, everything... it's the type of shit to get you amped-trademark X. I hope this'll be on his new album.

Jome

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2002, 05:02:06 PM »
Finally X gettin back to his RR-roots, after the bullshit Last Depression SHIT!!