Author Topic: Dogg Pound Ft George Clinton - Can't C Me (DPG Remix)  (Read 1810 times)

jones5099

• 'G'
Re: Dogg Pound Ft George Clinton - Can't C Me (DPG Remix)
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 07:15:16 PM »
damn, never knew there were two DPG versions

someone up the dirty version please!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49:20 AM »
As we have a cdq version of the beat (pacs) is it not as simple as tidying up the vocals of the dpg one and putting them over the pac beat ?

Been a while since ive listened to dpg one so not sure if there are differences in the beats.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 12:22:48 PM »
As we have a cdq version of the beat (pacs) is it not as simple as tidying up the vocals of the dpg one and putting them over the pac beat ?

Been a while since ive listened to dpg one so not sure if there are differences in the beats.

yea pac's beat is altered. only by a little tho so maybe someone can work with it...

EnzoUK

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »

it would be nice if someone could do that
Twitter: @EnzoUK

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 09:14:31 PM »
too bad this aint CDQ yet....

Jimmy H.

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010, 12:45:03 AM »
I have a theory.....We should conspire to break into Dre's "Vault" and jack everything that motherfucker has and release that shit to the public. Im talking everything.
I have a theory that you never learned what the word "theory" means.