Author Topic: Scenario: What would happened if there were evidence disproving God's existence?  (Read 1040 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
dont be mad cause i dont belive in this ..

Do you believe in this?

no, i donīt.
iīm muslim

what i realised is, that many people i know, call them self  atheists. when i start debating with them you will find out, that many of them are not against god, but against the church. they always come up with the same arguments like, "i dont belive in an old man sitting on a cloud" "religion is business, they just want my money" religion is against science" and on and on

fine!

nice arguments against christianity and the church! but not against my religion..

basically people dont belive in "god" anymore beacuse the chruch and medie etc F++++ up the image of god.. most people say, i donīt belive in god BUT i belive there is somthing bigger, there is power which controll things.. well, i belive that too and i call this power A L L A H.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

dont be mad cause i dont belive in this ..

Do you believe in this?

no, i donīt.
iīm muslim

what i realised is, that many people i know, call them self  atheists. when i start debating with them you will find out, that many of them are not against god, but against the church. they always come up with the same arguments like, "i dont belive in an old man sitting on a cloud" "religion is business, they just want my money" religion is against science" and on and on

fine!

nice arguments against christianity and the church! but not against my religion..

basically people dont belive in "god" anymore beacuse the chruch and medie etc F++++ up the image of god.. most people say, i donīt belive in god BUT i belive there is somthing bigger, there is power which controll things.. well, i belive that too and i call this power A L L A H.

well if it makes you feel any better...I dont believe in Allah either.  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

Why don't you just call this power the universe?

The reason Atheists use Christianity to poke holes in is because Christianity is the biggest religion in America and is embedded in pop culture. But Islam isn't any more believable of a religion than Christianity, its practically the same as far as I'm concerned, except they kill you if you try to make fun of their religion or make images of their religious texts.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Why don't you just call this power the universe?

The reason Atheists use Christianity to poke holes in is because Christianity is the biggest religion in America and is embedded in pop culture. But Islam isn't any more believable of a religion than Christianity

Exactly. Christianity is just the most convenient religion to attack. But none of them are any less ridiculous than the others.  Ive said it a million times. I dont claim to know for sure that a "God" doesnt exist. My issue with religion is that it pretends to know for sure that "God" DOES exist. And obviously, there is absolutely no evidence of that. The burden of proof is not on me, as I am not pitching something to believe in.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

I'd say i told you so.

Then the next time i worked at the tire shop i would ask Everton what his opinion is on this matter. But that dumb Jamaican would prolly just tell me to "go jump in a lake"

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not an atheist by the way. I'm an "I don't know shit about how the universe was created and for sure you ignorant fucks know even less than I do"

TRUTH

what i find hilarious is that a lot of atheists nowadays are actually worse than the religious folks that they criticize. they get very smug about their atheism, and will take every opportunity to 'preach' that there is no god. a little hypocritical. i used to be an atheist in my younger days when i thought i knew  it all, a sure sign of maturity is when you realise you dont know shit and that its actually arrogant to think you do. atheism is almost a belief in itself these days.

one thing i do want to say in regards to the topic, is that its IMPOSSIBLE to disprove god. you can find no evidence to support gods existence, but that doesnt mean you can find evidence that will disprove his existence. its a paradox.

you cannot disprove anything for which there is so basis for comparison, for example, its reasonable to assume there are no unicorns because we have no evidence of them, but how can you 100% prove there are none? you cant disprove the existence of something, you can only reasonably assume because there is no evidence.