Author Topic: wanna call aftermath entertainment for me?  (Read 96 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
wanna call aftermath entertainment for me?
« on: January 11, 2002, 06:08:23 AM »
I need someone to call Kerrideth for me,I want you to tell her that we found the Arabian Prince but that DJ Argyle is not letting us talk to him,tell her that if she really still wants him on the album that she will call him and tell him that we are dead serious about Dre being interested.The number upto Aftermath is 1-310-865-7641 just call it tell her that the NWA fanclub told you to call if she wants the phone number email me and I will give you the number to DJ Argyle........tell her that A.Prince is working at Fox Interactive making video games,and by the way fans he no longer has the curl what i heard is that he has no hair!!!!!!or something like it........anyway,,,,he got rid of the curl.Panic Zone is what they call him there,and they are not letting me and DJ Run talk to him,and this is driving me nuts.I can't get to a long distance phone.so I am hoping somebody from Cali can do this.Or someone who can call long distance,email me and I will give you the number for you call or I can give you the number in here at this point I am desperate..........I wanna hear serious inquires back please..........thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wanna call aftermath entertainment for me?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 07:33:54 AM »
why don't u just call them yourself?

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 07:46:20 AM »
I need someone to call Kerrideth for me,I want you to tell her that we found the Arabian Prince but that DJ Argyle is not letting us talk to him,tell her that if she really still wants him on the album that she will call him and tell him that we are dead serious about Dre being interested.The number upto Aftermath is 1-310-865-7641 just call it tell her that the NWA fanclub told you to call if she wants the phone number email me and I will give you the number to DJ Argyle........tell her that A.Prince is working at Fox Interactive making video games,and by the way fans he no longer has the curl what i heard is that he has no hair!!!!!!or something like it........anyway,,,,he got rid of the curl.Panic Zone is what they call him there,and they are not letting me and DJ Run talk to him,and this is driving me nuts.I can't get to a long distance phone.so I am hoping somebody from Cali can do this.Or someone who can call long distance,email me and I will give you the number for you call or I can give you the number in here at this point I am desperate..........I wanna hear serious inquires back please..........thanks

you fake bitch...get a life

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2002, 07:51:14 AM »
Because I cannot get a hold of a phone to do a long distance phone call,trust me I have tried but the only time I can get a hold of one is when Aftermath is closed.........so I need someone to do this for me,and Most Hated take it in the Key Style this isn't the place for a battle........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"