Author Topic: Solars email account hacked,reveals how truely evil he was.  (Read 1028 times)

Jaydc

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/archives/2010/05/the_hacked_emai.php

This disgusts me.Im becoming more and more convinced that guru and solar were in fact lovers and solar used him and abused him through that love.

NotoriousTDA

Re: Solars email account hacked,reveals how truely evil he was.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 09:24:08 PM »
I TOLD YOU MUTHAFUCKAS SOLAR DID GURU LIKE SUGE DID PAC.

MURKED HIS ASS SO HE COULD USE UNRELEASED MATERIAL AND GET RICH

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:26:59 PM »
Had Guru making beer runs for him? Damn.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 09:44:36 PM »
I TOLD YOU MUTHAFUCKAS SOLAR DID GURU LIKE SUGE DID PAC.

MURKED HIS ASS SO HE COULD USE UNRELEASED MATERIAL AND GET RICH

Man imagine if Suge had an email back then and it got hacked.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 09:49:26 PM »
is this enough evidence to have solar hung?

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 09:49:51 PM »
Suge doesnt strike me as the type that would ever put his business in any way it can be recorded or used against him in a court of law lol

Elano

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 12:58:40 AM »
During a radio broadcast, Preem described seeing Guru in a coma.

"If you love him, and you're taking care of him, why the f**k did his nails look longer than a f*cking ruler?!" Premier accused during a Sirius broadcast. "[And] a clump Afro?! I've taken care of people in the hospital [before]. You can wash their hair and clean their nails off. His feet were swollen and his toenails were really disgusting...I took the logo on my shirt and rubbed it against his whole body and told him a message from me about how much I loved him, and that we were for life and still were for life. Then I kissed him on his face and let him know that I was going to miss him because it seemed like he was already gone." (Sirius Satellite Radio)

Elano

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 01:51:42 AM »
CHECK OUT THIS SITE (pretty interesting infos inside)
http://www.fucksolar.com/

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 01:53:44 AM »
Shieeet. Solar better start wearing a vest now on.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 02:14:45 AM »
Shieeet. Solar better start wearing a vest now on.

Word, hopefully someone sons that fuck, Freddie Foxxx hasn't got his knux dirty for awhile lol

LONDON!!

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 02:42:23 AM »

This disgusts me.Im becoming more and more convinced that guru and solar were in fact lovers and solar used him and abused him through that love.

what goes around, comes around, good over evil, karma will catch up wit solar

i seriously doubt guru was gay at all thank god, i don't think that was the case from seeing of the information that has come out after his death so far, i just think guru had a eccentric sense of loyalty towards solar because he got him to stop drinking and there both 5% nation, theirs hierarchy there
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 03:38:17 AM »

i seriously doubt guru was gay at all thank god

Yeah, thank god, this would completely destroy his legacy as an artist. I, personally, would never ever listen to Guru's music again. ::)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 03:55:00 AM »
If Guru let Solar do all of this to him then he was stupid enough himself. If on top of that he was gay, that would be even worse lmao. :laugh: Are we supposed to feel bad for a faggot who lets another man ''abuse'' him? Fuck outta here  >:(

Elano

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 04:08:40 AM »
If Guru let Solar do all of this to him then he was stupid enough himself. If on top of that he was gay, that would be even worse lmao. :laugh: Are we supposed to feel bad for a faggot who lets another man ''abuse'' him? Fuck outta here  >:(

guru is already 'out of here'

LONDON!!

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 07:31:00 AM »

i'm not gonna disrepect that brothers memory by responding to this childishly, he's death is a serious thing, he has children and a family and real frioends that love him, rest in peace to guru, and prayers go out to he's family and his true authentic friends, but i know exactly what your talking about fam, rip to guru, like i've said before, from all the info thats come out, i doubt guru was gay, at all, rip to guru and big up his famo, real friends and the gangstarr foundation
"get this money by any means nessassary"