Author Topic: Solars email account hacked,reveals how truely evil he was.  (Read 1029 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Solars email account hacked,reveals how truely evil he was.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 08:14:56 AM »
I change my view on this, Fuck Solaar.

Guru was fighting back, he wasn't just sitting there being a punk, but at the same time, Guru had severe asthma. He didn't have his inhaler. He started really hyper-ventalating and really having a hard time, and Solar kept beating him. It wasn't a fight anymore, it was beating him. I felt that it was so bad that I got in between the two of them and broke it up, because I knew he wouldn't hit me of course. At that point in time, I was pregnant with his child.

Instead of stopping and making sure his partner, friend, "brother" - as he calls him was okay, Guru was sitting there saying, "I'm having an asthma attack. I need to go to the hospital. I think I'm gonna have a heart attack." He's bleeding, really shaking. Instead of stopping and calming himself down, [Solar] told me, "We're leaving," and goes and gets in the car and drives me back to the city. [He] didn't call and check on Guru, didn't make sure he was alright.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 08:16:12 AM »

This disgusts me.Im becoming more and more convinced that guru and solar were in fact lovers and solar used him and abused him through that love.

I spent extreme amounts of time with both Guru and Solar, both individually and altogether. I traveled with them. At one point in time, I stayed in Guru's house for several weeks. I, myself, never saw any indication of it being a romantic or sexual relationship. I do have a child with [Solar]. I know that there's many men out there that are homosexuals that have children, so that does not say that he's not. I, however, do not believe he is. I never saw any indication of that. I never saw any type of affection in that way, if you want. I saw Guru interested in women. Obviously when I was around, Solar was with me at that point in time, but at the same time, I have my feelings that there were probably other women as well. I never got the feeling that it was homosexual. It angers me, the rumors that I hear out there - not from people like Sway. The way he asked, it was absolutely appropriate. He asked as a journalist. But I have read things, on the Internet of course, that have really disgusted me, because they're being spoken by people that don't have facts.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 09:06:40 AM »
Damn, the dude just absolutely went in and is still going in on Solar and his mailbox...  The different drafts of the "letter"... smh.

What a fuckin shell of a human.

Trip Dee

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 09:50:27 AM »
that muthafucka is pure evil...

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 01:19:20 PM »
hopefully someone ends his life soon...just about confirms what everybody feared was happening  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 02:07:55 PM »
If Guru let Solar do all of this to him then he was stupid enough himself. If on top of that he was gay, that would be even worse lmao. :laugh: Are we supposed to feel bad for a faggot who lets another man ''abuse'' him? Fuck outta here  >:(

have some fucking respect. its pretty clear from the story thats come out that they werent gay, and even if they were who the hell cares? why you mad at gay folks, daddy didnt love you enough? or maybe he loved you a little TOO much  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »
Guru must've been weak minded to let a man do him dirty like that. The whole situation is crazy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 02:51:05 PM »
FUCK SOLAR, this stupid mutherfucker killed a Legend.

Trip Dee

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 02:51:54 PM »
whats the thing with that 5 percenters hierachy?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 02:55:11 PM »
I TOLD YOU MUTHAFUCKAS SOLAR DID GURU LIKE SUGE DID PAC.

MURKED HIS ASS SO HE COULD USE UNRELEASED MATERIAL AND GET RICH

Man imagine if Suge had an email back then and it got hacked.
networth we would know all of the slap victims yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 03:25:37 PM »
I TOLD YOU MUTHAFUCKAS SOLAR DID GURU LIKE SUGE DID PAC.

MURKED HIS ASS SO HE COULD USE UNRELEASED MATERIAL AND GET RICH

Man imagine if Suge had an email back then and it got hacked.
networth we would know all of the slap victims yell
hahaha

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 03:32:40 PM »
top notch internet experts :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 08:31:14 PM »
Yeah man, all these messages leaked after Guru died are about him capitalizing off the "buzz" of his death, and how hes lined up interviews with all these outlets, and theres big opportunities here...  Heartless..  #Kanye