Author Topic: Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....  (Read 2413 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
step in here and tell me your reasons
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

Re:Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 08:30:24 PM »
*steps in for cwalker* cuz my muthafucking gas is expensive,  i want  cheap gas

CWalker187

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 10:44:38 AM »
Why should America attack Iraq? Because we can, so.....

« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 10:46:03 AM by CWalker187 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 03:17:01 PM »
ok...you wanna play those games....

*sits back and waits for Big Homie Osama to let you know Muslims can fight back*

how u luv that statement c walker? why dont we all get ignorant up in this mutha!!!!

*gets ignorant in this mutha*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 03:17:55 PM »
on a serious note, the fact that cat got ya tongue re: iraq proves that americas govt is demonic and enjoys the blood of muslims

- Lewis Carroll

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 03:40:08 PM »
One thing I was wondering...Was it proved that Saddam paid the families of the suicide bombers something like $20,000 after they did it?

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 03:49:55 PM »
ok...you wanna play those games....

*sits back and waits for Big Homie Osama to let you know Muslims can fight back*

how u luv that statement c walker? why dont we all get ignorant up in this mutha!!!!

*gets ignorant in this mutha*

on a serious note, the fact that cat got ya tongue re: iraq proves that americas govt is demonic and enjoys the blood of muslims

True colors come out!  :o

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2002, 05:01:13 PM »
One thing I was wondering...Was it proved that Saddam paid the families of the suicide bombers something like $20,000 after they did it?

Why don't you spend this much time wondering if Sharon is a zionist?

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2002, 05:43:58 PM »

I love how you try and change the subject when  something you can't possibly defend comes into the converstaion.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2002, 06:32:07 PM »

I'm asking a question that I don't know the answer to.  Don't answer my question with a question you jackass.

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2002, 07:12:44 PM »

I'm asking a question that I don't know the answer to.  Don't answer my question with a question you jackass.

Another debate turns personal.  If I was a moderator I'd erase your name-calling and we would treat eachother with more respect.  Wait, I am a moderator.  But being a moderator at this forum doesn't mean anything.  Because I got de-modded the last time I tried to moderate.

Xearo

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2002, 07:23:12 PM »

Another debate turns personal.  If I was a moderator I'd erase your name-calling and we would treat eachother with more respect.  Wait, I am a moderator.  But being a moderator at this forum doesn't mean anything.  Because I got de-modded the last time I tried to moderate.

Can't we all just get along like normal human beings?  LOL

Xearo

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2002, 07:27:56 PM »
OK...I'm gonna drop my 2 cents in here...disagree or agree with me...I care not...

As of RIGHT NOW...(December 9th), I don't think the US should attack Iraq.  They sent their UN Weapons report like they said they would...and they must have put alot of effort into it as well, considering it was 12,000 pages long...

A few monthes ago, I think the US should have attacked Iraq.  They refused to let weapons inspectors in, and frankly, were assholes while doing so...

Sadaam is a tricky little sumbitch...but I care less about him.  The main person I want dead is Osama.  Not because he is a muslim, but because he is part of the al-Quida(IDK how it's spelled) which is a terrorist group on America.  Some people love Osama, and some people hate him(like me), but you know what they say...ONE MAN'S TERRORIST IS ANOTHER MAN'S FREEDOM FIGHTER...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2002, 08:02:12 PM »

There is no debate.  If you don't know the answer don't respond by being a smartass.

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2002, 08:35:08 PM »

There is no debate.  If you don't know the answer don't respond by being a smartass.

I did answer your question.  If Sadaam was paying so-called terrorists it was most likely done in response to Zionism.  So I am more concerned with Ariel Sharon and his Zionist cohorts.

Maybe if you had more knowledge you wouldn't be reduced to attacking me personaly.  Attack my ideas, that's fine, but let's keep this respectable.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 08:35:42 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »