Author Topic: Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....  (Read 2396 times)

Woodrow

Re:Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2002, 09:01:09 PM »

Maybe if you had more knowledge you wouldn't be reduced to attacking me personaly.  Attack my ideas, that's fine, but let's keep this respectable.

Maybe you should take some of your own advice?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2002, 09:30:06 PM »
Here's my question:
One thing I was wondering...Was it proved that Saddam paid the families of the suicide bombers something like $20,000 after they did it?

Here's your answer:
Why don't you spend this much time wondering if Sharon is a zionist?

I was just asking if that report about him paying the families of the suicide bombers was true and confirmed because I wasn't sure if it was.  Now I was looking for a response like "No (with maybe some explaination/thoughts)" or "Yes (with maybe some explaination/thoughts).  I'm not sure how you asking me why I don't wonder about Sharon being a zionist answers my above question.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 09:31:44 PM by C2Knuckles »

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2002, 09:47:35 PM »
Here's my question:
One thing I was wondering...Was it proved that Saddam paid the families of the suicide bombers something like $20,000 after they did it?

Here's your answer:
Why don't you spend this much time wondering if Sharon is a zionist?

I was just asking if that report about him paying the families of the suicide bombers was true and confirmed because I wasn't sure if it was.  Now I was looking for a response like "No (with maybe some explaination/thoughts)" or "Yes (with maybe some explaination/thoughts).  I'm not sure how you asking me why I don't wonder about Sharon being a zionist answers my above question.

I guess it's higher level thinking.  If you sincearly wished for a more clear response from me you would of simply asked, instead you were reduced to name-calling.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2002, 09:49:55 PM »
I guess it's higher level thinking.  If you sincearly wished for a more clear response from me you would of simply asked, instead you were reduced to name-calling.

I guess I'll take that as you don't know the answer.

Woodrow

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2002, 10:07:24 PM »
Thank you.  That's a good response.

Now as I see it, Saddam is encouraging terrorism obviously if he's is providing financial support for the families of people who strap explosives to their bodies and set them off in public areas in an attempt to murder civilians.  It's not obvious I guess if you think that what these people are doing are not terrorist acts.

Does anyone believe the reports from the links on the last post are false?
Does anyone not believe Saddam is funding terrorists?
Does anyone support Saddam doing this?  
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 10:08:53 PM by C2Knuckles »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2002, 05:06:42 AM »
So Sadaam gave their families money AFTER it happened?

So how did he fund terrorism?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2002, 05:43:31 AM »
I support him doing it. Because those families lives will be made hell otherwise. I dont agree with suicide bombers, but....
if it was back when britain controlled ireland, i wouldve been a suicide bomber if it might have brought our freedom.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2002, 07:26:33 AM »
So Sadaam gave their families money AFTER it happened?
So how did he fund terrorism?

The promise of the money encourages it.  If families of previous suicide bombers received money for the bomber's actions, the bomber might think that his/her family would be taken care of if he/she performs the duty.

I support him doing it. Because those families lives will be made hell otherwise. I dont agree with suicide bombers, but....
if it was back when britain controlled ireland, i wouldve been a suicide bomber if it might have brought our freedom.

So you would take your own life in an attempt to kill innocent civilians?  How might that bring you freedom?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2002, 08:39:39 AM »
I'm not saying its right, or that it would bring freedom, but IF it did i might be willing to do it. Im just looking at it in a different mind frame. Those who gave their lives for ireland are still heroes here, and if we were oppressed again i would be in the mind state of fuck it. killing civilians is fucked up and i know ppl who know pll who have died and its terrible but i can understand the terrorists stance. we need to remove there reasons
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2002, 11:59:44 AM »
once again ITW is on point and it doesnt mean SHIT that Hussein gives money to HAMAS what does that have to do with the US?...

*remembers that jews control america*

oh shit . now i got it!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2002, 12:25:12 PM »
once again ITW is on point and it doesnt mean SHIT that Hussein gives money to HAMAS what does that have to do with the US?...

oh shit . now i got it!

We are at war with terrorism.
Saddam Supports terrorism by giving money to Hamas.

Is it hard to understand?

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2002, 12:50:06 PM »

oh shit . now i got it!

We are at war with terrorism.
Saddam Supports terrorism by giving money to Hamas.

Is it hard to understand?

First of all, we aren't at war with terrorism.  We are at war to expand zionist Isreal and for oil and power in the middle east.  If we truly wanted to eliminate terrorism all we would have to do is relinquish our unequivicol support for Isreal.

Secondly, major props and respects to Irish Thug Wannabe for having empathy for oppressed people and trying to understand their position.  

Lastly, even if Sadaam has weapons of mass destruction and paid money to terrorist families, we STILL shouldn't go to war with him.  Why?  Because through economic sanctions, the Gulf War, and bombing since the Gulf War we've already killed thousands more of his civilians anyway.  If anybody should be mad, it's him.

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2002, 01:07:55 PM »
First of all, we aren't at war with terrorism.  We are at war to expand zionist Isreal and for oil and power in the middle east.  If we truly wanted to eliminate terrorism all we would have to do is relinquish our unequivicol support for Isreal.
You really have a twisted little mind. This is REAL LIFE. This is not an episode of the X Files. There aren't Zionist agents trying to get to you.
And your simply moronic statement about Relunquishing our support for Isreal, I don't even know where to begin. If we wanted to "expand zionist Isreal" why would Our president be pushing for Palestinian statehood? Ariel Sharon supports it as well...
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/12/05/mideast/index.html

Lastly, even if Sadaam has weapons of mass destruction and paid money to terrorist families, we STILL shouldn't go to war with him.  Why?  Because through economic sanctions, the Gulf War, and bombing since the Gulf War we've already killed thousands more of his civilians anyway.  If anybody should be mad, it's him.
This is the most flawed reasoning I've seen out of you in a long while.
What should we do? Just let him keep fanning the flames? Just let him do whatever he wants? We let that happen in 1990... Look what saddam did.

Here are some of his crimes aginst muslims:
"The Government consistently politicizes and interferes with religious pilgrimages, both of Iraqi Muslims who wish to make the Hajj to Mecca and Medina and of Iraqi and non-Iraqi Muslim pilgrims who travel to holy sites within the country. For example, in 1998 the UN Sanctions Committee offered to disburse vouchers for travel and expenses to pilgrims making the Hajj; however, the Government rejected this offer. In 1999 the Sanctions Committee offered to disburse funds to cover Hajj-related expenses via a neutral third party; the Government again rejected the offer. Following the December 1999 passage of UN Security Council Resolution 1284, the Sanctions Committee again sought to devise a protocol to facilitate the payment for individuals making the journey. The Sanctions Committee proposed to issue $250 in cash and $1,750 in travelers checks to each individual pilgrim to be distributed at the U.N. office in Baghdad in the presence of both U.N. and Iraqi officials. The Government again declined and, consequently, no Iraqi pilgrims were able to take advantage of the available funds or, in 2000, of the permitted flights. The Government continued to insist that these funds would be accepted only if they were paid in cash to the government-controlled central bank, not to the Hajj pilgrims."

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2002, 01:08:42 PM »
More than 95 percent of the population of Iraq are Muslim. The (predominantly Arab) Shi'a Muslims constitute a 60 to 65 percent majority:

The Iraqi government has for decades conducted a brutal campaign of murder, summary execution, and protracted arbitrary arrest against the religious leaders and followers of the majority Shi'a Muslim population. Despite nominal legal protection of religious equality, the Government has repressed severely the Shi'a clergy and those who follow the Shi'a faith.

Forces from the Mukhabarat, General Security (Amn Al-Amm), the Military Bureau, Saddam's Commandos (Fedayeen Saddam), and the Ba'th Party have killed senior Shi'a clerics, desecrated Shi'a mosques and holy sites, and interfered with Shi'a religious education. Security agents reportedly are stationed at all the major Shi'a mosques and shrines, where they search, harass, and arbitrarily arrest worshipers.

The following government restrictions on religious rights remained in effect during 2001: restrictions and outright bans on communal Friday prayer by Shi'a Muslims; restrictions on the loaning of books by Shi'a mosque libraries; a ban on the broadcast of Shi'a programs on government-controlled radio or television; a ban on the publication of Shi'a books, including prayer books and guides; a ban on funeral processions other than those organized by the Government; a ban on other Shi'a funeral observances such as gatherings for Koran reading; and the prohibition of certain processions and public meetings that commemorate Shi'a holy days. Shi'a groups report that they captured documents from the security services during the 1991 uprising that listed thousands of forbidden Shi'a religious writings.

In June 1999, several Shi'a opposition groups reported that the Government instituted a program in the predominantly Shi'a districts of Baghdad that used food ration cards to restrict where individuals could pray. The ration cards, part of the UN oil-for-food program, reportedly are checked when the bearer enters a mosque and are printed with a notice of severe penalties for those who attempt to pray at an unauthorized location.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 01:09:09 PM by Engel-Rock »