Author Topic: Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....  (Read 2366 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2002, 08:06:38 PM »
if this was still the american revolution I WOULD NOT BE A SUICIDE BOMBER IN BRITAIN to "buy my freedom"......i'd join the military and fight the oppossition's military but i wouldn't go into london square straped with explosives and kill innocent brit eating fish and chips.

some of you need to reevaluate your morals

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2002, 08:07:28 PM »
once again ITW is on point and it doesnt mean SHIT that Hussein gives money to HAMAS what does that have to do with the US?...

*remembers that jews control america*

oh shit . now i got it!

how would you feel if the soldiers who ran those lil girls over in korea , were awarded a medal of honor and their families recieved money for the "stress they had to go through from korean anti america rallies" from britain?

i think YOU and infinate especially would be a little bit appauled

i'm appauled that suicide bombing the innocent is awarded
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 08:13:12 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2002, 09:40:21 PM »
if this was still the american revolution I WOULD NOT BE A SUICIDE BOMBER IN BRITAIN to "buy my freedom"......i'd join the military and fight the oppossition's military but i wouldn't go into london square straped with explosives and kill innocent brit eating fish and chips.

^  I'm with those two statements. ^

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2002, 02:25:36 AM »
once again ITW is on point and it doesnt mean SHIT that Hussein gives money to HAMAS what does that have to do with the US?...

*remembers that jews control america*

oh shit . now i got it!

how would you feel if the soldiers who ran those lil girls over in korea , were awarded a medal of honor and their families recieved money for the "stress they had to go through from korean anti america rallies" from britain?

i think YOU and infinate especially would be a little bit appauled

Why aren't you appauled when Ariel Sharon storms the Al Aqsa mosque in East Jerusalam (illegally occupied territory) with a throng of troops and kills Muslims while they are observing Jumma prayer?  

^^^That's what started the current infintada.  But you want to talk about the affect and never the cause.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2002, 05:38:37 AM »
It may have been possible for you to join the american army to fight the british, but in the irish case, the british army was the irish army....our only army was the IRA which is a terrorist organisation...so that would have been my only choice, and I doubt the palestinians have an army that can go blow to blow with the israeli army. again, i dont agree or "reward" people for killing innocents but you have to at least say you know where theyre coming from??
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2002, 11:40:01 AM »
yo detective englewood...
great facts..but i already know what u tellin me

so check it this is what englewood is sayin

Saddam Hussein is funding HAMAS, so since America is fighting a war on terrorism they have a right to attack Iraq.

When did America declare war on terrorism not related to the US? i thought yall were going after Bin Laden? Now its Hamas?
so now America is going to war with ANY terrorist group irregardless of whether they are anti american or not? does anybody see something wrong with this? this is disgusting..another attempt by america to impose themselves on the world

How is the truth being deprived from you guys? man you people are brainwashed///this isnt even funny anymore

can you guys not see that this entire thing is being driven by ISRAEL?
and englewood, how old are u? obviously bush is gonna say we suport a palestinian state, what? hes gonna admit jews run his administration?
LOL.....bush supports a state for palestinians then allows Israeli military to bombard their land and calls for Arafats removal??

i mean....america is trying to justify going into other parts of the world and solve Israels problems for them

first Iraq
then Iran
then Libya
Syria
Saudi
HAMAS, islamic jihad etc

until the entire middle east becomes israels backyard

sheep
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2002, 11:42:26 AM »
But you want to talk about the affect and never the cause.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2002, 09:03:42 PM »
if you ask me the affect is just as important as the cause.....if your 'freedome fighters' wanted to fight their opressors , they're sure going about it the wrong way. don't YOU see. every time they blow themselves up in Isreal it fuels  Israel to attack even more....don't you see that by fucking with the US your just signing a death certificate? so if you want "freedom from your opressors"  get some better judegment

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2002, 09:48:49 PM »
i understand where u coming from jake but understand this

will america change its position vis a vis the middle east?
nope
will israel grant the palestinians their country?
nope

never happen, never will

so what do u expect these people to do about it? they have no other option, no future, no hope,
that all equates to NO LIFE

thats it right there

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2002, 10:08:00 PM »

so what do u expect these people to do about it? they have no other option, no future, no hope,

thats it right there

i disagree, if they wanted to make a statement towards us and theres so much anti americanism and they're SO dedicated to freedom fighting i'd organize an international protest and central it somwhere .....just keep on doing it til it wins over people, you can't win over people if your killing them

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2002, 10:25:01 PM »

thats it right there

i disagree, if they wanted to make a statement towards us and theres so much anti americanism and they're SO dedicated to freedom fighting i'd organize an international protest and central it somwhere .....just keep on doing it til it wins over people, you can't win over people if your killing them

Yep...

Peacefull protest wins over minds much better than violence.

Look at India and Ghandi.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2002, 11:26:09 PM »
again u make a good point, both of u, but is what you;re suggesting realistic?

keep in mind...that holding a protest might be kinda hard when you're dirt poor, your family members are dying, u are uneducated, unemployed etc

plus, the majority of the muslim countries are headed by american puppets and protests are not usually accepted

ex. egypt, jordan

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2002, 11:30:42 PM »
again u make a good point, both of u, but is what you;re suggesting realistic?

keep in mind...that holding a protest might be kinda hard when you're dirt poor, your family members are dying, u are uneducated, unemployed etc

plus, the majority of the muslim countries are headed by american puppets and protests are not usually accepted

ex. egypt, jordan

It happened in India, why not elsewhere?

Appeal to our morals and I'm willing to bet the Untied states would respond much differently. When you use violence, it hurts the cause you are fighting for IMO.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2002, 11:34:25 PM »
I agree with you to a degree...for example...i think suicide bombings in Israel sooooo play into Sharons hands..
but i just dont think its that easy

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2002, 03:45:43 AM »
Good arguments.  I applaud Jake, Tech, and Englewood.  If we can argue over idea's and not get personal this board can benefit all people!!

Let me throw some ideas into the fold as well.

Palestine protests all the time.  Both internally and internationally.  There were world marches in Washington, SanFransisco, China, Palestine, all over the world earlier this year.  They can't do it everyday.  But believe me they have been protesting.  They tried non-violence but they can't win, they are suppressed by the American media.  

I was at one of the many marches.  It drew 80,000 people in Sanfransisco and millions more all over the world.   It was on Oct. 26th 2002.  But what happened was the mass media didn't cover it.  The key issue's were Palestine and the War in Iraq.  But it wasn't covered properly.  But I was there. I saw what was really happening with my own eyes.