Author Topic: Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....  (Read 2365 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Re:Yo C Walker...step in here and tell me why US should attack Iraq....
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2002, 05:29:22 AM »
Good points everyone. I believe peaceful protest should come before violence any day. However there are many setbacks. Firstly, an awful lot of people are too poverty stricken to make there way to a "central" protest spot. Many governments are renowned for silencing protesters. Note: the students in iran. Who's to say other governments would not stop these protests as they may affect trade relatinons with the states. I think what we are seeing now is the last stand. Think of when you are arguing with someone who has more than you and they are slightly condescending. You try to appeal to their morals but they arent listening. You start to get angry,  but they just smile at you, and soon you fly into a rage and hit this big guy. (911). He smacks u back and knocks you out.(america bombs afghanistan). Now he is in a rage because someone had the nerve to hit him, and he goes looking for your friends to beat the shit outta them and steal their lunch money (oil). You cant stand up to this big bully so u go into a mindstate where you would do anything to stop him. Even kill him.

This is where it is at at the moment...both sides are too incensed to stop. Has anyone suggested that al queda leaders and us leaders sit down and discuss a possible solution.

When the us comes to ireland it appeals for either side not to retaliate and escalate the violence. how about they take some of their own medicine and save the rest of us from a world war
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2002, 12:54:13 PM »
Good points everyone. I believe peaceful protest should come before violence any day. However there are many setbacks. Firstly, an awful lot of people are too poverty stricken to make there way to a "central" protest spot. Many governments are renowned for silencing protesters. Note: the students in iran. Who's to say other governments would not stop these protests as they may affect trade relatinons with the states. I think what we are seeing now is the last stand. Think of when you are arguing with someone who has more than you and they are slightly condescending. You try to appeal to their morals but they arent listening. You start to get angry,  but they just smile at you, and soon you fly into a rage and hit this big guy. (911). He smacks u back and knocks you out.(america bombs afghanistan). Now he is in a rage because someone had the nerve to hit him, and he goes looking for your friends to beat the shit outta them and steal their lunch money (oil). You cant stand up to this big bully so u go into a mindstate where you would do anything to stop him. Even kill him.

This is where it is at at the moment...both sides are too incensed to stop. Has anyone suggested that al queda leaders and us leaders sit down and discuss a possible solution.

When the us comes to ireland it appeals for either side not to retaliate and escalate the violence. how about they take some of their own medicine and save the rest of us from a world war

TRAIN OF THOUGHT POST OF THE YEAR
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2002, 03:40:21 AM »

TRAIN OF THOUGHT POST OF THE YEAR

My thoughts exactly.  Train of Thoughts Post of The Year.  We Should Give Out Awards Each Month.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2002, 03:45:56 AM »
Hmm, I may have just seen nutriding taken to a whole new level.  I dunno though.

anyways, so this post won't be deleted, I'll critique it.  

You mentioned in a lot of countries that protest is shut down by the government.  NOT IN AFGANISTAN, LOL.  I mean, if they want to protest the american government, why can't they just protest?  They don't want to protest, they want to kill.  You say they can't gather in one central location to protest.  Well; they have a club, LOL "Al Queada" why aren't they a group that protests american policy, instead of a group that pulls bitch moves on america?  Because they are full of hatred, that's why.  It's not a last step, it's just ignorance on their part.  They honestly think, becuase a bad man told them so, that if they kill americans, that they will receive bliss in heaven.  This is not an intelligent way to protest american policy, all it will do is just incite more policies they won't agree with.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2002, 08:42:05 AM »
if this was still the american revolution I WOULD NOT BE A SUICIDE BOMBER IN BRITAIN to "buy my freedom"......i'd join the military and fight the oppossition's military but i wouldn't go into london square straped with explosives and kill innocent brit eating fish and chips.

some of you need to reevaluate your morals

BIG DIFFERENCE EINSTEIN

American Revolution was a straight out war USA vs Britain, so you could join the army of the US and fight for your country.

Britain came into Ireland and crushed them, starved them, kicked them out of their homes with major cruelty.  There was no 'war' lol.  Britain made Ireland a part of itself.  So ITW could not have joined the Irish army because there wasn't one fighting a formal battle.  SO it's not that simple.  And as my family is from Ireland, Ireland, is if you like, my motherland, if I had been living in Ireland at that time you best believe I would be using what you percieve to be 'terrorism' to fight for MY country.

Now stick that in your fucking pipe

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2002, 02:04:48 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT BETTER

"The wise only speak about what they know"
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

infinite59

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2002, 06:01:03 PM »
if this was still the american revolution I WOULD NOT BE A SUICIDE BOMBER IN BRITAIN to "buy my freedom"......i'd join the military and fight the oppossition's military but i wouldn't go into london square straped with explosives and kill innocent brit eating fish and chips.

BIG DIFFERENCE EINSTEIN

American Revolution was a straight out war USA vs Britain, so you could join the army of the US and fight for your country.

Britain came into Ireland and crushed them, starved them, kicked them out of their homes with major cruelty.  There was no 'war' lol.  Britain made Ireland a part of itself.  So ITW could not have joined the Irish army because there wasn't one fighting a formal battle.  SO it's not that simple.  And as my family is from Ireland, Ireland, is if you like, my motherland, if I had been living in Ireland at that time you best believe I would be using what you percieve to be 'terrorism' to fight for MY country.

Good post.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2002, 11:06:50 PM »

BIG DIFFERENCE EINSTEIN

so you'd purposly kill the innocent?

if yes....fuck that , kill someone who wants to die for their country, not some fool who probably doesn't know what's going on or could careless!

if no, i'd like to know who'd you'd target? IMO if you have to resort to violence , attack the military, that's why you NEVER or HARDLY ever hear anyone in the US or the US media get pissed off about the pentagon getting hit cuz it was "fair game"....we're mostly pissed becuase of the the twin towers becuase innocent and oblivious people were killed PURPOSELY.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2002, 11:08:40 PM »
Exactly.  Yall try to bring twisted explanations to Jake, but in reality, there is no right way to defend somethign wrong.  They didn't attack the military, becuase they're some coward ass punks who wanted to kill children and women, like the bitches that they were.  I say were because we've wiped most of them off the planet by now.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2002, 11:14:59 PM »
thank you trauma

and jay i been posting on this board for like 2 years now and you're the rudest person i've met on here, either talk to me with respect and like a man or don't bother talking to me at all

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2002, 11:25:28 PM »
I say were because we've wiped most of them off the planet by now.  

incorrect
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2002, 11:36:40 PM »
^^ Oh, LOL.  My bad, you got some information we don't? LOL

Good thing we got those nukes, in case things get out of hand, we can turn themiddle east into a glass factory, lol.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2002, 12:11:25 AM »
yo know what, i was just gonna explain what i had said earlier re: terrorists...but judging from the garbage youre spewing these days trauma ....u aint worth it

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2002, 12:13:35 AM »
^^ LOL.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2002, 12:26:01 AM »
on a side note....

you claim i make immature jokes that no one laughs at, yet alot of people here think im funny, youre on your own partner

you make a stupid joke yourself like in this thread, and not one person says youre funny, matter of fact people think youre an idiot

Thats the difference

- Lewis Carroll