Author Topic: EXPOSED !!! WESTSIDE 159.. The Screen shot....  (Read 3981 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: EXPOSED !!! WESTSIDE 159..PHOTO INSIDE
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 12:23:20 PM »
heres the fuck boys twitter..
http://twitter.com/westside159
"I just slept for 14 hours... COOL :D"

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 12:25:13 PM »
I don't know why people still get surprised when the person always talking the most shit on a message board turns out to be a geek.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

G-Funk

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 12:46:05 PM »
Didn't know who this was, read his posts, I lol'd.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 12:49:32 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/thegreenandblacksociety

yeah, there's alotta white boys on here claiming that they're thoro.  me, i've got nothing 2 hide but there's alotta muthafuckaz that do.  anybody who talks more shit than a toilet pipe is a pussy forreal.  i'm not surprised by this.  99% of this board is white.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 01:04:01 PM »
I don't know why people still get surprised when the person always talking the most shit on a message board turns out to be a geek.
I get surprised that these guys put on the tough guy act on dubcc, then openly show their real side on other sites. If you're going to be a fake tough guy stay consistent.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 01:08:49 PM »
Wow lol. Another one. There's 1 or 2 im really waiting on
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 01:13:10 PM »
I get surprised that these guys put on the tough guy act on dubcc, then openly show their real side on other sites. If you're going to be a fake tough guy stay consistent.

Probably because people they know in real life...see their facebook, twitter, etc. Dubcc is where they can come out and be superthug at night.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Portugoal

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
Maybe he's also white from the outside, but black from the inside.

ikke

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 01:25:55 PM »

Probably because people they know in real life...see their facebook, twitter, etc. Dubcc is where they can come out and be superthug at night.
But who the fuck uses their alias on sites like facebook?

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 01:36:21 PM »

Multiple personalities? Maybe they start including their e-thug character into their real life?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 01:38:00 PM »

Multiple personalities? Maybe they start including their e-thug character into their real life?

When you become a doctor...your card should just read Dr. Sikotic.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »
I have a feeling that would be a bad business move.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 01:42:29 PM »
or you can just legally change your name.

Wouldn't be surprised if some people did that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 01:43:46 PM »
If I was gonna change my name, it would change it to Nigga. You know how many people would be uncomfortable?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 01:47:16 PM »

but it will help during the malpractice suits.

"You should have expected the surgery to go a little CRAZZZZY.....afterall, his name is Dr. Sikotic!"