Author Topic: anyone get that free subway?  (Read 1568 times)

ikke

Re: anyone get that free subway?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »
Shiiit, I enjoy me some Subway when I'm in Spain, U.K. or whatever, but I guess you Americans are spoilt with your 4724 different fast-food chains.

In one way, I'd like to see what the fuzz is all about, but in another, I'm glad we don't have 40 fast-food joints open 24/7 on every street corner..

LMAO

JOME DO THEY LET YOU EAT JUNK FOOD IN NORWAY :laugh: ?
some town actually banned a swimming pool from selling fast food here.
Because when the fatties finally exercised they got fast food right after.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 01:26:14 PM »
I can make a better sandwich at home for cheaper.

I think anyone can. First off...the meat at Subway is no better then just buying Oscar Meyer meat at the grocery store. The bread there is terrible...and the veggies....are fuckin veggies lol. Im sure I can find a grocery store that will sell me old tomatoes and dried up shredded lettuce.

I dont know one person who thinks Subway is even the 3rd best sandwich CHAIN lol. Its the lowest budget sandwich place.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jome

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
Shiiit, I enjoy me some Subway when I'm in Spain, U.K. or whatever, but I guess you Americans are spoilt with your 4724 different fast-food chains.

In one way, I'd like to see what the fuzz is all about, but in another, I'm glad we don't have 40 fast-food joints open 24/7 on every street corner..

LMAO

Lol yeah, we got McD, BK, 7-11, some cities have Subway, and then all the local variants, burger joints, sandwich joints, pizza joints, and such, but nothing compared to the United States of Food Chains.  ;D

You fools even have fast-food served in schools, no wonder you Americans are getting fatter and fatter, that's a big no-no over here.
And most of the menus over here are sized for a normal shaped person, you Americans serve XXL-portions as "regular", lol..

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 01:33:16 PM »
hell nah
state ya name gangsta....the place thats better....if you name murder king, taco hell or wack ass wendys...church is waitin for you on sunday...from now

if subway is dog meant...then mickey deez, jack n tha back, wendys and others are?
Flavored tumors.

Flavored tumors >>> boring ass Subway

Getting excited about Subway is like getting excited about water

fish & chips>>>>>>>>

Since Subway is a SANDWICH place...its kinda hard to compare them to a regular fast food joint. They dont even sell the same shit lol

But as far as sandwich shops go...Subway is by far the worst. I dont see how you can be excited about regular packaged meat u can buy at any grocery store...and bread that has damn near no taste.

Places to get a far better sandwich...

Submarina
Quiznos
Togos
Schlotskys
Blimpies (and they suck lol)
...and pretty much anywhere else u can buy a Sub from.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »
havin that disgustin kobe pic there..doesnt help your case...lol
but nah can you? i mean why dont you have a store then....big sik dog's......

Why the fuck do I wanna make sandwiches for other people?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 01:35:14 PM »

LMAO

Lol yeah, we got McD, BK, 7-11, some cities have Subway, and then all the local variants, burger joints, sandwich joints, pizza joints, and such, but nothing compared to the United States of Food Chains.  ;D

You fools even have fast-food served in schools, no wonder you Americans are getting fatter and fatter, that's a big no-no over here.
And most of the menus over here are sized for a normal shaped person, you Americans serve XXL-portions as "regular", lol..

Bitter much?

That type of resentment can only come from envy unfulfilled. Sorry jome.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »
^^ Can't say that I am.

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 01:36:53 PM »

LMAO

Bitter much?

That type of resentment can only come from envy unfulfilled. Sorry jome.

Fat America portions > Girly Norway portions  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 01:38:01 PM »

LMAO

Lol yeah, we got McD, BK, 7-11, some cities have Subway, and then all the local variants, burger joints, sandwich joints, pizza joints, and such, but nothing compared to the United States of Food Chains.  ;D

What? Fast food in schools? LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 01:43:20 PM »

LMAO

Lol yeah, we got McD, BK, 7-11, some cities have Subway, and then all the local variants, burger joints, sandwich joints, pizza joints, and such, but nothing compared to the United States of Food Chains.  ;D

Shit...when i went to school they had that shit lol. Not actually restaurants...but they had the food. We had bean n cheese burritos from Taco Bell, personal pizzas from Lil Caesars...and some other shit. It changed from year to year.

ikke

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 01:48:40 PM »
My school has mostly fat food I think.
Never really buy shit there, overpriced as fuck.

Whenever I have lunch I buy some special type of bread in the supermarket near school.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 01:51:42 PM »

LMAO

Shit...when i went to school they had that shit lol. Not actually restaurants...but they had the food. We had bean n cheese burritos from Taco Bell, personal pizzas from Lil Caesars...and some other shit. It changed from year to year.
Damn, I missed out then. We just got that shit on occasions. Maybe like twice a month.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »
you dont like makin money?
went to 2 subways...and both were packed....yeah free food but people like subway

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 01:56:41 PM »
you dont like makin money?
went to 2 subways...and both were packed....yeah free food but people like subway

nobody likes that garbage lol. They like the fact that footlong subs are only $5. And they like the fact that they can convince themselves that they are eating healthy when they eat that shit.

Subway blew up because of one thing....good marketing.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 01:59:06 PM »
how in your great mind do or can you think in n out, wendys, murder king, taco hell, mcd, and other joints are cleaner than subway.....quinznos maybe....but the rest....come on people
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.