Author Topic: anyone get that free subway?  (Read 1570 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: anyone get that free subway?
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2010, 06:17:10 PM »
lol
if i EVER CATCH DAYGO OR SIK at a subway.....off wit their heads for tryna put them outta bidness...and to make matters worse tryna make it seem like mcd, murder king is any better

Lol, that's a month worth supply of meat to wrap your mouth around, no homo.

LOL

yeah and jack n tha back, murder king are all risin above others when it comes to bein clean
the employees, the place, the food, whos the cleanest?

Subway: Eat Fresh.

The mold on the cheese is fresh  :-\
None of them. It's out of sight, out of mind, man. Don't let that A in the window fool ya.

not better...but not worse either.

At least when the food and McDonalds goes bad....they gotta cook it before u eat it. You might have a fighting chance. At Subway....youre a gonner.   :wavey:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2010, 06:18:52 PM »
they poison your food or somethin, your goin in on em too much.....kid i used to go to school with said he moms...found a cockroach in her murder king sandwich....it could have been subway too....but damn lol @ them payin all these millions for SUBWAY EAT FRESH.....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2010, 06:32:46 PM »
they poison your food or somethin, your goin in on em too much.....kid i used to go to school with said he moms...found a cockroach in her murder king sandwich....it could have been subway too....but damn lol @ them payin all these millions for SUBWAY EAT FRESH.....

Youd be amazed how many bugs you eat in your lifetime man lol. They might not always be whole bugs...but when you add up all the pieces that get blended up in your shit that u eat on a regular day...youre a regular bug eater...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2010, 12:10:55 AM »
Lol, that's a month worth supply of meat to wrap your mouth around, no homo.

LOL

yeah and jack n tha back, murder king are all risin above others when it comes to bein clean
the employees, the place, the food, whos the cleanest?

Subway: Eat Fresh.

The mold on the cheese is fresh  :-\
None of them. It's out of sight, out of mind, man. Don't let that A in the window fool ya.

lol Yeah that A just means that the place isnt bad enough to almost get shut down...

I didnt know they did the letter grades in LA? I thought they just posted the current health inspection in the window or some shit...
We've had the letter grade thing for a long time now. You know that system is bullshit when the same place that had a C one day will have an A a few weeks later.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2010, 12:20:05 AM »

Youd be amazed how many bugs you eat in your lifetime man lol. They might not always be whole bugs...but when you add up all the pieces that get blended up in your shit that u eat on a regular day...youre a regular bug eater...
Just your ketchup. It can have a certain amount of insects in it. Let's not forget the tomatoes that are used in ketchup are usually partially rotten. Anyone who thinks fresh tomatoes are used to make ketchup or BBQ sauce are lying to themselves.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2010, 01:15:20 AM »
Tortas > SUBWAY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2010, 08:28:09 AM »
damn you jus goin in on these muffuccaz.....as if you were gettin paid each time you say somethin bad bout em...lol
subway>>>>>panda express>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.mcd, murder king, taco hell, togo's

Just your ketchup. It can have a certain amount of insects in it. Let's not forget the tomatoes that are used in ketchup are usually partially rotten. Anyone who thinks fresh tomatoes are used to make ketchup or BBQ sauce are lying to themselves.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Trip Dee

« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2010, 08:32:47 AM »
you eat about 10 spiders and about 70 other insects while sleepin through your whole life. ofcourse there's more if you dont clean your flat ;)

i dont even wanna think bout what im eatin at the restaurants....

Bananas

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2010, 03:31:48 PM »
you eat about 10 spiders and about 70 other insects while sleepin through your whole life. ofcourse there's more if you dont clean your flat ;)

they busted that myth homes, not true.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »
Enyce your incompetence knows no boundaries. I don't even think you're fit to work at subway. 
Well that's a nice and pc way to say it.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Jaydc

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2010, 04:11:20 PM »
Subway sucks.id rather eat anywhere over subway.Of all the sandwich places its by far the worst.

Trip Dee

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:44 AM »

they busted that myth homes, not true.

you mean 2 gingers the myfbustaz?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2010, 06:41:21 PM »
whats better?
subway smells the best

Subway sucks.id rather eat anywhere over subway.Of all the sandwich places its by far the worst.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2010, 03:10:41 AM »
whats better?
subway smells the best

I'd rather eat Floyd's coochie or poop.

Same difference.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »
whats better?
subway smells the best

I'd rather eat Floyd's coochie or poop.

Same difference.

now its gone a lil too far...

I do have to admit....Subway >>>>> Floyds coochie or any other part of her.

Im sure there is less yeast in the Subway bread tho.