Author Topic: Stat Quo Statlanta (2006-era leaks Featuring Eminem) & [2010 Babelgum Interview]  (Read 5693 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
these are alright.

i see why Statlanta was scrapped. :P

sofdark

damn, hate the stupid tags

Matty

i don't think these tracks would be a fair reflection of what that version of 'statlanta' sounds like. emninem produced tracks are normally amongst the weakest on any particular album. why stat feels the need to leak the tracks with sub-par eminem production is beyond me. he'd probably get in too much trouble for leaking any of the others.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aka another bitch of dre's....lol

i don't think these tracks would be a fair reflection of what that version of 'statlanta' sounds like. emninem produced tracks are normally amongst the weakest on any particular album. why stat feels the need to leak the tracks with sub-par eminem production is beyond me. he'd probably get in too much trouble for leaking any of the others.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I dont even consider eminem a producer or even a part time producer, his sound is terrible. Though he has done a few nice joints for himself and once in a while will make a decent cut for a stable mate but aint nobody coming to eminem when they want beats lol I know you all hate on swizzz beats on here but get me in there with swizz before eminem be tryna lace track for a nigga lol...

As for stat, i used to think this dude had game when i checked that future shit, he ripped those dre beats but pretty much everything i heard off dude ever since makes sense why he is no longer an artist at aftermath.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem_production_discography

i posted this up in another thread.

i mean, you can't really tell me you can hate on all these beats; i'd say 90% of them are pretty fucking good.

maybe not classic or game changing or iconic productions, but some DOPE ass beats up in there. 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like Eminem's production.  I've heard far worst.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Matty

i mean, you can't really tell me you can hate on all these beats; i'd say 90% of them are pretty fucking good.

maybe not classic or game changing or iconic productions, but some DOPE ass beats up in there. 8)

i know plenty of those tracks he produced and i think most of them sound terrible. i really dislike his production. its so awkward sounding.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pretty good....nah come on cham

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Matty

I dont even consider eminem a producer or even a part time producer, his sound is terrible. Though he has done a few nice joints for himself and once in a while will make a decent cut for a stable mate but aint nobody coming to eminem when they want beats lol I know you all hate on swizzz beats on here but get me in there with swizz before eminem be tryna lace track for a nigga lol...

As for stat, i used to think this dude had game when i checked that future shit, he ripped those dre beats but pretty much everything i heard off dude ever since makes sense why he is no longer an artist at aftermath.

i think overall just going on his whole discography, even swizz beats is better than eminem. but really, you couldn't of chosen anyone worse for a comparison ;D

eminem or swizz beats production...like choosing the least stinky turd from a toilet bowl...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
nice, so he's finally starting to leak.
the songs aren't all that though

i think overall just going on his whole discography, even swizz beats is better than eminem. but really, you couldn't of chosen anyone worse for a comparison ;D

eminem or swizz beats production...like choosing the least stinky turd from a toilet bowl...
come on man, Eminem produced some of his best songs, or at least had a hand in them

Jaydc

Funny enough to compare to swizzy,two producers who get way too much hate.Yeah they do producer some forgettable stuff here and there but they also have plenty of dope shit in the discography.Anyway who says swizz hasnt produced some monster tracks is lying to themselves.On the flipside,hes produced some horrid shit.For example,money cash hoes for ja y z on vol 2.Sounded like he just smash his fingers up and and down a keyboard and threw on a bassline. :-X

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
Stat Quo said on twitter that he didnt leak these songs and he's looking for the people who did. sounded pretty pissed off

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah scott and swizz are both better than eminem no doubt....but they've all made wack shit especially eminem

Funny enough to compare to swizzy,two producers who get way too much hate.Yeah they do producer some forgettable stuff here and there but they also have plenty of dope shit in the discography.Anyway who says swizz hasnt produced some monster tracks is lying to themselves.On the flipside,hes produced some horrid shit.For example,money cash hoes for ja y z on vol 2.Sounded like he just smash his fingers up and and down a keyboard and threw on a bassline. :-X
Cube