Author Topic: Message to High School homies at the board  (Read 480 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Message to High School homies at the board
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2001, 01:04:11 PM »
life is short

seems like ive been living for centuries.......with a bad headache, well thats how i feel now

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2001, 04:07:55 AM »
i kind of woke up and said, life is short, do something with what you have. know what i mean

word.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Big BpG

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2001, 01:29:20 PM »
My life sucked in school... I felt so terrible about myself... but I didn't let it bug me.... like infinite said... you don't understand it at the time... but now that I look back at my years I can see it clearly now... H.S. is a trap... no matter how popular you are, you feel trapped... pressure is everywhere... well now my life is so much better... I can enjoy my life... I dont have all this pressure to do this and that... I control it and it's so damn good... just get through it... college is so much better... why? Everyone feels free and you can just go out and do what YOU want to do and they wont judge you... they'll understand and that's the difference between me and you

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2002, 12:35:51 PM »
My life sucked in school... I felt so terrible about myself... but I didn't let it bug me.... like infinite said... you don't understand it at the time... but now that I look back at my years I can see it clearly now... H.S. is a trap... no matter how popular you are, you feel trapped... pressure is everywhere... well now my life is so much better... I can enjoy my life... I dont have all this pressure to do this and that... I control it and it's so damn good... just get through it...

word. i can relate to that.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2002, 07:18:36 PM »
yo tom...

When i lost my mom over a year or so ago,

Man, I didn't know that, and I'm sorry to hear it.  I lost my dad in april, and I know how it goes... M Dogg lost his Mom, 2real lost his dad.... Unfortunately there's a lot of us in the same boat.  You seem to be doing good though, and you've got a healthy attitude, if you ever need to talk about it hit me uppppppp

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2002, 12:50:39 PM »
Yo, I'm feelin' what your sayin infinite. Sometimes I feel like that. I don't even think its just High School students that say that cause I know my dad feels just like that at his job. Since I;m a optomistic person, I can deal with those feelings.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infamous_smokey

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2002, 05:32:27 AM »
Y'ALL ARE TRICKS EVERY SINGLE ONE OV U APART FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE BEEFIN' Y'ALL GIMMIE JOKE PEACE OUT TRICKS AN TRICKETS (Rodtha7th YE YE YOUR BEEF STYLE IS JOKE IF THAT HAPPEND IN REAL FACE TO FACE YOU WOULD JUST GET SMOKED.HA HA HA)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instant_Killa

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2002, 12:43:07 PM »
lmao.........check this..........this guy is GAY.

Rtha7th: politically incorrect tonight
Dirtydogg213: yah
Rtha7th: me and yur mom tonight
Dirtydogg213: eat a dick tonight
Rtha7th: if u want to, i aint forcing u
Dirtydogg213: If i wanted 2 eat a dick it wouldnt be yurs.....dont flatter yurself....
Rtha7th: Dude, stop being gay 4 one time........
Dirtydogg213: How waz dat gay? I just said I wouldn't wanna eat yur dick.......
Rtha7th: WTF? shut up....enough
Dirtydogg213: u can be weird when yur drunk.....lol
Rtha7th: 4 tha last time I aint drunk tonight
Dirtydogg213: If u say so
Rtha7th: aiight fag, imma bizzounce
Dirtydogg213: lol.....eat a dick
Rtha7th: ENOUGH about dicks......
Dirtydogg213: lol, dick, dick, penis
Rtha7th: I cant take this.......
Rtha7th: later homo.
Dirtydogg213: Dick

lmao!!

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2002, 06:30:11 AM »
have you guys ever thought maybe its because of the peeps you lost that you had such a bad time?sometimes life ain't fair :'(I know but and it can be a bitch >:(but yall will make it through it know how I know?Cuz at least yall got each other,there at least several teens yall know who ain't got shit who don't get on the computer who get all alone cuz off this shit and they worse off then you,cuz they let this shit drive em into a corner,but at least yall talking about it.........that is why I like Overseer for coming up with this baord,he may not be perfect and he may have me blocked from talking to him but I will tell you this he was sweet for putting this up......there has been times where I didn't know where else to turn,I wasn't putting anything up here but I was watching you guys and this board is a good deal of company so if you guys feel lonely or sad this board buddy this board and God they can take care of all that.............
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"