Author Topic: (World Cup) Argentina Roster Announcement  (Read 394 times)

Elano

(World Cup) Argentina Roster Announcement
« on: May 12, 2010, 08:24:31 AM »
Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero, Mariano Andújar, Diego Pozo.

Defenders: Nicolás Otamendi, Martín Demichelis, Walter Samuel, Gabriel Heinze, Clemente Rodríguez, Nicolás Burdisso, Insaurralde e Fabricio Coloccini, Ariel Garcé.

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano, Juan Sebastián Verón, Angel Di María, Mario Bolatti, Javier Pastore, Juan Mercier, José Sosa, Sebastián Blanco, Jonas Gutierrez, Jesus Datolo e Maxi Rodriguez.

Forwards: Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuaín, Carlos Tevez, Diego Milito, Martín Palermo, Sergio Agüero e Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Maradona still a drug addict  :-X

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: (World Cup) Argentina Roster Announcement
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:54:54 AM »
WTF ! No Lisandro Lopes ???

Elano

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 11:36:59 AM »
WTF ! No Lisandro Lopes ???

no cambiasso and zanetti  ::)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »
cocaine is one hell of a drug

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »
It's like if Maradona missed the games where Cambiasso and Zanetti were part of the team that shut down Messi lol

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 04:15:34 PM »
It's like if Maradona missed the games where Cambiasso and Zanetti were part of the team that shut down Messi lol

haha good point...thats probably why cuz he's a messi dick rider...and probably the reason he doesnt wanna pick milito

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 08:44:41 PM »

Those guys are expendable. I'm still hoping Riquelme decides to join the team last second. He'd be a huge asset setting up Messi, and he can hold on to the ball like nobody when Argentina has the lead. The problem against Germany in 06 was taking Riquelme out.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 08:48:47 PM »
No Cambiasso, Zanetti, Lisandro Lopez

That list of forwards looks deadly though  :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 09:12:58 PM »
No Cambiasso, Zanetti, Lisandro Lopez

That list of forwards looks deadly though  :o

plus they have Sergio Romero :o

RETTEKETET!!!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 11:42:20 PM »

Those guys are expendable. I'm still hoping Riquelme decides to join the team last second. He'd be a huge asset setting up Messi, and he can hold on to the ball like nobody when Argentina has the lead. The problem against Germany in 06 was taking Riquelme out.

The defensive midfielders on the team don't touch Cambiasso.  As the tourney gets closer to the final, the games will get tighter and tighter on defense.  This is where having somebody like Cambiasso and Zanetti help.  Argentina isn't passing quarter finals, especially with Maradona as coach. 

Elano

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 01:54:14 AM »

haha good point...thats probably why cuz he's a messi dick rider...and probably the reason he doesnt wanna pick milito

its not just that game, zanetti and cambiasso are two of the most amazing players in their roles, and milito has scored more than 20 goals this year.
and if you take a look @ the other players....c'mon,this roster is almost a joke, COLOCCINI ?  :D  :D

Elano

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 02:00:57 AM »

The defensive midfielders on the team don't touch Cambiasso.  As the tourney gets closer to the final, the games will get tighter and tighter on defense.  This is where having somebody like Cambiasso and Zanetti help.  Argentina isn't passing quarter finals, especially with Maradona as coach. 

i have the feeling that after this world cup maradona will be kicked out.
I agree with you about cambiasso and zanetti, but maradona is fucked up in the head

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 02:21:49 AM »
really surprised neither Zanetti nor Cambiasso made the squad, the midfield doesnt look particularly strong without them...that forward line is crazy tho! and the selection of Jonas and Coloccini gotta be questionable too

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 02:32:22 AM »
Honestly, i can't understand why coloccini is on the roster. He's fuckin horrible, he actually sit on the bench in the second division of the premier league  ::)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2010, 05:28:25 AM »
Honestly, i can't understand why coloccini is on the roster. He's fuckin horrible, he actually sit on the bench in the second division of the premier league  ::)

Colocinni has been a revalation this season. Granted first season he's wack but it normally takes most foreign players 1 season to adjust to the physical nature of the premiership.