Author Topic: KEEPIN IT G !! 2 0 1 0(PICS INSIDE)  (Read 765 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: KEEPIN IT G !! 2 0 1 0(PICS INSIDE)
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 07:51:00 AM »
This a man remind me of my cousins.  He make a sexytime to all of high school girls in town.  He a 45 and have been doing this for a living for 20 years.  He make a sexytime and make them shave down below.  Mr. Darkssss, do you like a shave down below on a woman?

I FUCCED A GIRL WHO HAD NATUREL BALD PUSSY..
THE TIGHTEST PUSSY EVER 8) 8) 8)

I SHAVED MY GIRLS PUSSY IN SEATTLE BUT I CUT HER BY ACIDENT
You live in fucking LA, but you had to go all the way to Seattle for some pussy?

How sad.
its actually depressing when I fuck her 3-4 times in a row  (SCORPIOS ALWAYS GOT THE HEAT)

Herbal_Life

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 07:52:03 AM »
This a man remind me of my cousins.  He make a sexytime to all of high school girls in town.  He a 45 and have been doing this for a living for 20 years.  He make a sexytime and make them shave down below.  Mr. Darkssss, do you like a shave down below on a woman?

now that is some prosecutor shit....
so sue me!

Herbal_Life

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 07:52:45 AM »
Be honest, Lights: how old are you? Don't give me that "I'm 22 years old" bullshit.

I guarantee you get asked if you want a senior citizen discount more than you get carded for ID.

homie i look older but its good for bitches..
they never ask for senor discount wtf??

but at least i don look like a gay gary colmen bro
You're right. You look more like a retired, out-of-shape Zangief from Street Fighter.
Why are you dissing Zangief like that? He's a Street Fighter OG, dude.

LOL, Borat come through again!

:o :grumpy: :nawty:

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 09:31:27 AM »
hahaha what the fuck

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 10:17:16 AM »

Heyyyyyyyy you guyyyyyyyssss!!!

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 11:09:16 AM »

Lights what are you doing with a book? you can't read.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 12:11:07 PM »

Lights what are you doing with a book? you can't read.

read a long tapes

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 12:28:24 PM »
KOCCED OUT FRUM THIZZELS

NO H8ERS!! KEEP IT REAL..
L.A.M.B 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

this is the LAMB's crew favorite time. when lights "koccs" out, roccy proceeds to jump his bones while nik does a balancing act of his balls on lights tongue

I WAS TRYNG 2 PUT KNOCCED OUT DOG..
U THINK YUR FUNNY WITH THE JOKES BECOZ YOU TAKE RETARD PILLS LOL

you take thizz to feel like your life is worth something when in reality you're a weird ass goober child molestor. i hear the middle school down the street is having a rave lights, you should take your crew down there and do it rizeal big youngn

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:59 PM »
KOCCED OUT FRUM THIZZELS

L.A.M.B 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

this is the LAMB's crew favorite time. when lights "koccs" out, roccy proceeds to jump his bones while nik does a balancing act of his balls on lights tongue

I WAS TRYNG 2 PUT KNOCCED OUT DOG..
U THINK YUR FUNNY WITH THE JOKES BECOZ YOU TAKE RETARD PILLS LOL
i hear the middle school down the street is having a rave lights, you should take your crew down there and do it rizeal big youngn

I think youre lying! What middle school kids still think its cool to go to raves?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2010, 01:01:06 PM »

I think youre lying! What middle school kids still think its cool to go to raves?!

Hahahahaaa!

Herbal_Life

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »
lmaoooooooooooooo

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »

You live in fucking LA, but you had to go all the way to Seattle for some pussy?

How sad.
its actually depressing when I fuck her 3-4 times in a row  (SCORPIOS ALWAYS GOT THE HEAT)
So does she send you a plane ticket or do you pay for the ticket like a sucker?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2010, 10:55:39 AM »

How sad.

Imagine the poor Seattle girl that wakes up next to Heavy D(ARkXs) in the morning. No wonder they have the highest suicide rate in the country.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2010, 11:41:46 PM »
KOCCED OUT FRUM THIZZELS

L.A.M.B 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

yeah i bet you did get cocked up from nik and roccy running trains on your ass

yes homo
sup dog...

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 12:11:36 AM »

How sad.

Imagine the poor Seattle girl that wakes up next to Heavy D(ARkXs) in the morning. No wonder they have the highest suicide rate in the country.
HAHAHA
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE