Author Topic: VIDEO: 16-yr. old Miley Cyrus bump-n-grind with 44 yr. old producer  (Read 589 times)

MediumL

lol like 16yr old americans dont do worse than this at the standard house party. People picking on her but shes still young. This guys 40 + boarding on pedo activities there
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

lol like 16yr old americans dont do worse than this at the standard house party. People picking on her but shes still young. This guys 40 + boarding on pedo activities there

he's also gay. Im sure he was imagining Billy Ray Cyrus giving him a lapdance at the time anyways...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

True that!  Lots of teen girls want them older men.

theremedy360

and heres her hangin out with Jamarcus Russell...

Hahahahahahaha

Classic.

ikke

he's also gay. Im sure he was imagining Billy Ray Cyrus giving him a lapdance at the time anyways...
Going to jail for pretending to be straight.
An idiotic plan or a complex plan to be gay without coming out of the closet?

Elano

Hahahahahahaha

only a retarded like you can laugh @ a dumb picture like that one  :loser:

Sikotic™

Hahahahahahaha

And only a jackass like you takes a hip hop message board seriously.

Stop hiding from me. I will not hurt you. I am a ice negro.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

theremedy360

Hahahahahahaha

The irony in this post is just too great to go un-noticed.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
she isnt even that fine.  sure she is cute and all, but she has no ass, no legs, and no tits.  the only thing really going for her is the "innocent-jail bait" type of deal.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

she isnt even that fine.  sure she is cute and all, but she has no ass, no legs, and no tits.  the only thing really going for her is the "innocent-jail bait" type of deal.

Its probably just the idea of fuckin Hannah Montana that dudes like. They would fuck Dora the Explorer too if they could...

westsiderider323

Its probably just the idea of fuckin Hannah Montana that dudes like. They would fuck Dora the Explorer too if they could...

Elano

Hahahahahahaha

And only a jackass like you takes a hip hop message board seriously.

Stop hiding from me. I will not hurt you. I am a ice negro.

i do not take this board seriously, retarded monkey

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
U cats some perverts..but she ready now though.19. :banana_dss: