Author Topic: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone  (Read 2411 times)

The_Offence

Re: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 11:40:24 PM »
my nigga stop hating your welcome to come out here and tell niggaz there copy cats and see if you leave with your shoes on hahaha

my niggaz holding down the block DIRFTWOOD UPTOP JANE & FINCH, NORTH WEST TORONTO we get it in

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:48:46 PM by The_Offence »

The_Offence

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 11:50:14 PM »
niggaz talking about copy cats haha my nigga you think niggaz just start coping other niggaz we got the stamp from the Jamaica posse ask about them niggaz son they move like mafia , as a matter of fact here you go niggaz ain't no copy cats them boys are well organized, those niggaz been out since the LA & chicago gangs in 80s fuck you know about that, you'll see that most gang members out here use Jamaican slangs

peep game lil nigga, the Jamaican_Posse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaican_Posse
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:56:39 PM by The_Offence »

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2010, 12:00:11 AM »
those niggaz been out since the LA & chicago gangs in 80s

not that i know too much but havent la and chicago gangs been out way before the 80s ::) and you sound like a teen bopper bragging about gangs and how hard your city is and how theyll do this and that

grow some lil nigga

Hitter AKA Juice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2010, 12:04:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rWWp1lxzoWM&amp;.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rWWp1lxzoWM&amp;.swf</a>

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2010, 01:04:18 AM »
Just mentioning having Chill apologizing on tape is enough of a diss. Claiming to be better than Cube and saying you won't lay hands on him if he throws a diss? Gtfo.

Celebs these days put too much out on the net.

papa-smurf

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010, 07:09:48 AM »
lmao,malone is full of shit.u gott abe fucking kidding me,he must be dumb as dog shit if he think hes better then cube,wtf.fucking idiot 4 thinking that,malone dont have no type of unique skillz,he shit is basic as fuck and he dont say shit thats creative.and wayne is fucking idiot if he got put on a gang as a grown as man and after he became successfull

Mietek23

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2010, 07:59:22 AM »
Jesus Christ would this guy stfu already. He doesn't even have an album out and he's claiming to better then Ice Cube.

This just show how ignorate this dumb fuck really is - he should put more focus on release his fuckin' debut album that's been dropping since forever now.. dude have some nice tracks but it's ridicolous that he compares himself to a legend that have dropped numerous classics and number of platinum records when all this dude ever did released to this point was mixtapes, lmao

hellawear9

• Lil Geezy
  • www.hellagraphicz.com
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2010, 09:12:36 AM »
dude is doin just like bishop lamot  he runnin his fuckin mouth too much!!!!

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2010, 09:20:42 AM »
i got to agree with malone on that one,cause when you in the booth you should never feel like someone is better then you on that mic yell

This. Why rap if you're not trying to be the best.

Well a lot of people try to give it their best at something they do in life, but claiming you are the best when you clearly are not just makes you look foolish.

Again, why even rap if you think you're the 5th best mc in the west coast or something like that. Rappers should try to be the best, not "just nice".

Blasphemy

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »
Wasn't Toronto voted 4th best city in saftey world wide or something like that?? lol

It's like the fake crips in Alaska, nothing but a bunch of retards copying what they've see. Don't get me wrong, the chances of gangs in any city is pretty much possible do to the effects of poverty, but still Canada??? LOL Hold up let me call up the Emergency Moose, I'll send u some 8ball from Cali.

Also on G-Malone, no lol just no lol
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:45:19 AM by Blasphemy »

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2010, 09:45:05 AM »
i got to agree with malone on that one,cause when you in the booth you should never feel like someone is better then you on that mic yell

Well a lot of people try to give it their best at something they do in life, but claiming you are the best when you clearly are not just makes you look foolish.

Again, why even rap if you think you're the 5th best mc in the west coast or something like that. Rappers should try to be the best, not "just nice".

Well, I don't rap, so I couldn't tell you.  However there are many things that I do do in life and I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am not the best.  Maybe its just me and how I live in reality.  Lotta folks are delusional and in denial...so you could be right.  If malone really thinks he is the best then that fool needs to check himself into a mental hospital cause that is some off the wall fucking thinking right there.

Blasphemy

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2010, 09:46:27 AM »

Well, I don't rap, so I couldn't tell you.  However there are many things that I do do in life and I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am not the best.  Maybe its just me and how I live in reality.  Lotta folks are delusional and in denial...so you could be right.  If malone really thinks he is the best then that fool needs to check himself into a mental hospital cause that is some off the wall fucking thinking right there.

Part of Hip-Hop (specifically West Coast raps style) Was the Ego tripping. Niggaz 2day though can't do the Ego trip, because well they suck.

acgrundy

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2010, 10:37:54 AM »

Well, I don't rap, so I couldn't tell you.  However there are many things that I do do in life and I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am not the best.  Maybe its just me and how I live in reality.  Lotta folks are delusional and in denial...so you could be right.  If malone really thinks he is the best then that fool needs to check himself into a mental hospital cause that is some off the wall fucking thinking right there.

Part of Hip-Hop (specifically West Coast raps style) Was the Ego tripping. Niggaz 2day though can't do the Ego trip, because well they suck.

I totally understand that is part of rap music, however you need to draw the line. 

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2010, 08:43:14 PM »

Why must you always end your sentences with "yell". What does it even mean? How about some punctuation, that would work a bit better.

Yell.
yell = holla, and why do i need to put punctuation? this ain't english class this a forum where equals discuss mostly music,sports and other general things. so what next you gonna grade my post? oh yeah i didn't start off anything with a capital letter either lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2010, 09:00:06 PM »
lmao,malone is full of shit.u gott abe fucking kidding me,he must be dumb as dog shit if he think hes better then cube,wtf.fucking idiot 4 thinking that,malone dont have no type of unique skillz,he shit is basic as fuck and he dont say shit thats creative.and wayne is fucking idiot if he got put on a gang as a grown as man and after he became successfull
^^^networth
WONDER WHY CATS START REP'N SETS,WHEN THEY'RE OLD ASS SHIT
& THINK FANS DON'T KNOW THEY FUCC'N PAY TO REP IT

and i don't know nobody who was just born in,now being affliated with some equals who hood you grew up in yeah,but that don't mean you from the set yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp