Author Topic: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone  (Read 2407 times)

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Re: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2010, 10:30:46 PM »
some of these American niggaz got us fucked up them boys think we play hockey all day, do lumber jack work or just walk around saying eh hahahahaha, niggaz will smoke your fogget ass out here if you walk in the wrong hood son, dont get it fuck up haha drake got these niggaz thinking toronto is  aint got hoods, this nigga tried to play me like i was some nigga from some nice area and i dont know anything about gangs because im from toronto, nigga im a gang environment as you can see google diftwood toronto gang or jane & finch gangs and see what comes up nigga to try to play me like i dont know about gangs.

Homie stfu! Quit talking all that shit on the net about gangs this & that nobody gives a fuck HOME-BOY you sound like a fucking lil kid and a fucking MARK defending someone else's gang rep and speak for yourself and not on all the gangs acting like you know this HOME-BOY lol cuz if you clearly were from the hood and did shit for the hood you would still be doing it and not here behind your fucking PC replying to every fucking response everyone does on here. Thats all I see here is your bitch ass posting negative ass shit just stfu and stick to the topic. Oh yeah and if your clearly trying to gain some sort of respect or get Toronto to be noticable to an internet audience as a GANG ENVIRONMENT then you got the wrong audience. Your on the internet LAME not in the streets you fucking mark.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2010, 11:32:50 PM »

Talks about beef situations with chill, cube, eiht also the new west vs old west situation and much more.

+ said that he believes that hes better than ice cube on the mic and will prove it if ice cube disses him. theres no beef however, he will not beat up cube if he sees him.

+ wc and snoop were the only ones who approached him about the new west vs old west thing

+ shooting a video with snoop for eastside crip gang soon

+ went to see chill and said that he has him on tape apologizing but wont release it because he doesnt want to get caught up in the beef for entertainment stuff

+ said lil wayne is a real blood and that some guy from mob piru put him on

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6874653

WTF!!! I like Malone's music but he ain't fucking with Cube. 2ndly, how Wayne gonna be from N.O. but be put on by a nigga from an L.A. gang. So I can go to L.A. put on there and be from Daygo .....get the fuck outta here!!!

3rd, fuck that shit about talking about the beef but not wanting to get "caught up" in it. If you don't wanna be caught up in it then don't open your fucking mouth about it shit
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2010, 11:42:09 PM »
And the whole won;t lay hands on Cube....yeah he won't cause he know there are more Niggaz in Cali that'd hop up and lay hands on him just for their respect for Cube alone. Malone can't say that. Besides, putting hands on Cube would put Dubb, Toones, Maylay, Game  on that ass to name a few.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2010, 01:25:26 AM »
i got to agree with malone on that one,cause when you in the booth you should never feel like someone is better then you on that mic yell

this. but put out a diss song already instead of twittering about it  ::) Talking shit about a legend in interviews or on twitter makes you look like a bitch. Do it the old fashion way: on the mic.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2010, 01:28:36 AM »
i got to agree with malone on that one,cause when you in the booth you should never feel like someone is better then you on that mic yell

Why must you always end your sentences with "yell". What does it even mean? How about some punctuation, that would work a bit better.

Yell.
yell = holla, and why do i need to put punctuation? this ain't english class this a forum where equals discuss mostly music,sports and other general things. so what next you gonna grade my post? oh yeah i didn't start off anything with a capital letter either lol yell

even if it means holla, you say it when holla doesn't need to be said. Who says holla at the end of every sentence?

westside159

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2010, 02:39:43 PM »
glasses malone ?   who is that ? 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »
let's not get 2 hatin' on Glasses bcuz he kept it 100.  ain't nobody hatin' or degrading Ice Cube either.  the last album Ice Cube really gets respect/replay on is "Lethal Injection" and that's at the bottom of the list as far as his Classics Era is concerned (besides Bow Down, but that was a group album).  

G. kept it real.  Honestly, and let's be HONEST here.  In 2010, Glasses Malone would put Ice Cube in a retirement home on some KRS-1 status if he went 1 on 1 with Cube.  That's the same thing (as much as I hate to say it bcuz of my haters on here) Joe Buddens was on when he was talking about Methodman.  And I ain't shittin' on Method so let's get this "internet beef" shit/debate out the way now.  Glasses is more fresher on the mic and has a lot more to prove than Ice Cube does.  It's almost to the point where u can't even really compare the two.  But if u were goin' strickly based off of The Today then Glasses got Cube.

Ice Cube's fans (and most definitely I am, i'd still wait around a little bit longer just to see what he does with his music, excluding my forever fan claim to his movies - the good 1's), but they're just upset that some1 called out the Don Mega.  Let's not get this shit twisted about what Malone was gettin' at and try 2 take sides or throw dirt on his name bcuz he's Ice Cube and he's Glasses Malone.  If Cube really wants to show that he's still on top of his game and can come in at ANYTIME of his life and SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN then he's gonna have 2 go at Glasses on the 1.  Yeah, Glasses needs to drop an album asap but it's not like the nigga hasn't dropped enough work/mixtapes to show his skills off.  Maybe Glasses is in a tight predicument considering Mack 10 and Ice Cube don't really fuck wit each other like that (maybe) and Malone is just ridin' for his team but really doesn't even wanna do all of this shit in the 1st place.

*edited:

and 4 tha record I DO NOT Prefer Buddens over Methodman.  lol that would be a joke.  i ain't hatin' on Joey, i'm actually a little more interested now since after the Slaughterhouse tapes but Joey has ALOT more to IMPROVE on.  That could be 10-15 years from now b4 I actually actually check 4 a Buddens tape.  he's just not that tight.   :puke: at the thought of considering listening to a Joe Buddens tape front 2 back lol
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:02:48 PM by Budd SmokeWellz »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »
 In 2010, Glasses Malone would put Ice Cube in a retirement home on some KRS-1 status if he went 1 on 1 with Cube.  

lmao

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2010, 05:30:49 PM »
sorry budsmoke guy...I'm an ice cube fan and I could care less about rappers dissing the rappers that I like...I'm not at all upset that someone called out cube.  I"m a fan of both cube and b-real and definitely like cube more than b-real, and I was not upset about their beef...it brought out some really dope tracks.

I don't understand why so many people who stick up for malone think that the only reason why people say malone is saying dumb shit is because we are cube fans and don't want cube to be dissed.  You guys couldn't be more wrong.  Its simple, malone is saying stupid shit, and thats that.  He can't compete w/ cube...he can't even put out a solo album.  I could care less who disses who, at the end of the day I listen to good music.  malone is not bad, but he is certainly nothing special. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »
sorry budsmoke guy...I'm an ice cube fan and I could care less about rappers dissing the rappers that I like...I'm not at all upset that someone called out cube.  I"m a fan of both cube and b-real and definitely like cube more than b-real, and I was not upset about their beef...it brought out some really dope tracks.

I don't understand why so many people who stick up for malone think that the only reason why people say malone is saying dumb shit is because we are cube fans and don't want cube to be dissed.  You guys couldn't be more wrong.  Its simple, malone is saying stupid shit, and thats that.  He can't compete w/ cube...he can't even put out a solo album.  I could care less who disses who, at the end of the day I listen to good music.  malone is not bad, but he is certainly nothing special. 

word. Cube fans would love it if someone would come out and diss Cube. Some of Cube's best songs have come out because of beef. But at the same time I think its pretty clear that Malone can't fuck with Cube on the mic. He's welcome to try though.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2010, 06:26:04 PM »
i like malone and he made some good points however what i hate about him and jrock is the fact that they always have to tell people how street they are and how they really is in the streets everyday and how others never are and whatnot thats just lame and childless almost like they have to prove something

glasses also brought up a few stories about how he got bullied alot almost everyday in school until he became 15-17 somewhere and started fighting back and that it affacted and said thats why he doesnt care about going to jail or fighting niggas who start shit because it brings back memories

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2010, 06:51:40 PM »
Talks about beef situations with chill, cube, eiht also the new west vs old west situation and much more.

This should be a good read.

+ said that he believes that hes better than ice cube on the mic and will prove it if ice cube disses him. theres no beef however, he will not beat up cube if he sees him.

C

+ wc and snoop were the only ones who approached him about the new west vs old west thing

L

+ shooting a video with snoop for eastside crip gang soon

O

+ went to see chill and said that he has him on tape apologizing but wont release it because he doesnt want to get caught up in the beef for entertainment stuff

W

+ said lil wayne is a real blood and that some guy from mob piru put him on

N
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2010, 07:17:09 PM »
then diss cube....get cube mad...so cube can respond..if you think your better....prove it someway or another...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2010, 07:22:28 PM »
I am growing tired of this subliminal shit. I want to see the streets dark again like Kurupt said lol. Don't sing it, bring it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2010, 07:24:36 PM »
for real and he thinks he has one of cubes good homies on his team...what can make 10 do? lol
mack's album was a bigger disappointment than.....alotta things...
but thats good if he thinks he can take cube on and win a battle....with or without mack....and wayne and baby...yeah get baby and wayne on a record to diss cube...lol

I am growing tired of this subliminal shit. I want to see the streets dark again like Kurupt said lol. Don't sing it, bring it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.