Author Topic: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone  (Read 2387 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2010, 07:57:44 PM »
lil wayne is an absolute fucking joke. how the fuck do you join a gang after you're a rich and successful music artist?..... and especially with a gang thats on the other side of USA, which he never grew up in..... lil wayne is paying to be able able to claim a set from compton, just to portray a fake image that he's a real gangster. the shit is so pityiful

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2010, 09:24:58 PM »
Don't sing it, bring it.

Words to live by. A rapper without any status can't just claim to be better than a legend and expect anyone to do anything other than laugh at them. They've got to prove it on record. That's how it was always done before this internet, vlogs, twitter bullshit.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
glasses also brought up a few stories about how he got bullied alot almost everyday in school until he became 15-17 somewhere
^^^^he actually brought this up himself? wow got to give some props on that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »
for real and he thinks he has one of cubes good homies on his team...what can make 10 do? lol
mack's album was a bigger disappointment than.....alotta things...
but thats good if he thinks he can take cube on and win a battle....with or without mack....and wayne and baby...yeah get baby and wayne on a record to diss cube...lol

I am growing tired of this subliminal shit. I want to see the streets dark again like Kurupt said lol. Don't sing it, bring it.

If Malone was stupid enough to put hands on Cube, I think Mack would just back away from the situation. He wouldn't shit on Malone but wouldn't back him either
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2010, 12:21:16 AM »
malone has turned into an A Grade dickhead

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2010, 12:30:39 AM »
G. kept it real.  Honestly, and let's be HONEST here.  In 2010, Glasses Malone would put Ice Cube in a retirement home on some KRS-1 status if he went 1 on 1 with Cube.  That's the same thing (as much as I hate to say it bcuz of my haters on here) Joe Buddens was on when he was talking about Methodman.  And I ain't shittin' on Method so let's get this "internet beef" shit/debate out the way now.  Glasses is more fresher on the mic and has a lot more to prove than Ice Cube does.  It's almost to the point where u can't even really compare the two.  But if u were goin' strickly based off of The Today then Glasses got Cube.

The difference is, Joe Budden has proved that he's talented. His mainstream career didn't work out so he hit the underground and made classic street albums. MM2 > any ALBUM released in stores that year. Plus in all the beefs he was in he took niggas heads the fuck off. Game, Ransom, Saigon - he went dummy on them niggas.

What has G.Malone done to prove that he's capable of harming Cube on the mic? Don't worry, I'll wait...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2010, 12:45:49 AM »
i wonder if saying that Wayne is real blood will not push his album back for another year

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2010, 01:18:04 AM »
G. kept it real.  Honestly, and let's be HONEST here.  In 2010, Glasses Malone would put Ice Cube in a retirement home on some KRS-1 status if he went 1 on 1 with Cube.  That's the same thing (as much as I hate to say it bcuz of my haters on here) Joe Buddens was on when he was talking about Methodman.  And I ain't shittin' on Method so let's get this "internet beef" shit/debate out the way now.  Glasses is more fresher on the mic and has a lot more to prove than Ice Cube does.  It's almost to the point where u can't even really compare the two.  But if u were goin' strickly based off of The Today then Glasses got Cube.

The difference is, Joe Budden has proved that he's talented. His mainstream career didn't work out so he hit the underground and made classic street albums. MM2 > any ALBUM released in stores that year. Plus in all the beefs he was in he took niggas heads the fuck off. Game, Ransom, Saigon - he went dummy on them niggas.

What has G.Malone done to prove that he's capable of harming Cube on the mic? Don't worry, I'll wait...

I get what you're trying to say but lmao, there were a lot of albums better than Mood Music 2

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2010, 02:40:34 AM »
I'm disappointed without even listening to it  :(

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2010, 08:51:50 AM »

ppl seem 2 syse Buddens to me.  Buddens is average, he's done nothing mind blowing except for maybe a handful of verses.  i've tried 2 get in2 Buddens music b4 and it didn't do shit 4 me.  i can't fade it tho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2010, 12:46:08 PM »
^says the guy who claims Jeezy has dropped classics. JOKE. :laugh:

anyway, i personally apologize to Game stans & even fans around the world for calling him an attention whore; this clown is clearly a bigger one.

Glasses Malone is confused whether he is a Southern or Western rapper & i can honestly say he hasn't dropped a song that i've heard that i listened to more than once.

he can feel whatever he wants; i can feel that i am better than everyone in music, but that doesn't make it true.

he's an attention whore, plain & simple, who would be washed & ruin his own career by starting shit with Cube.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2010, 07:03:44 PM »
^says the guy who claims Jeezy has dropped classics. JOKE. :laugh:

anyway, i personally apologize to Game stans & even fans around the world for calling him an attention whore; this clown is clearly a bigger one.

Glasses Malone is confused whether he is a Southern or Western rapper & i can honestly say he hasn't dropped a song that i've heard that i listened to more than once.

he can feel whatever he wants; i can feel that i am better than everyone in music, but that doesn't make it true.

he's an attention whore, plain & simple, who would be washed & ruin his own career by starting shit with Cube.

^ coming from someone who called relapse a great album. jokes :laugh:...same thing.

what makes glasses different from yourself? youre a big attention whore yourself and you stay staying the most ridiculous stuff on this forum

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2010, 07:07:26 PM »
^coming from a guy whose making up quotes i never said.. :loco:

what makes Glasses different from me? how about the fact he's a delusional fuck who thinks he's better than Ice Cube. :laugh:

i speak my mind on this forum & you clearly just can't handle it, brah. ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »
^coming from a guy whose making up quotes i never said.. :loco:

what makes Glasses different from me? how about the fact he's a delusional fuck who thinks he's better than Ice Cube. :laugh:

i speak my mind on this forum & you clearly just can't handle it, brah. ;)

HAha u'r wack and u finally r startin 2 get it  :nahnah2:

but back to tha point of the topic.  let's all be honest, when "I Am The West" drops there will be more people disliking and critisizing the album than there will be praising the album.  and the people praising the album will have no choice but to admit that Cube isn't in the same shape he was in 16/17 years ago as an MC (that's pretty long isn't it lol).  So point being that today in 2010 Glasses will Glass this nigga on tha mic, enuff said.  Let's not get 2 actin' like Cube has been in RawForm since whenever.  And that's no disrespect to Cube bcuz he's already done enuff but let's not get to actin' like the "Tea Bag Party" who's all delusional n shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2010, 08:51:52 PM »
^clearly. because fans today bitch more than they praise; it's just become natural.

everything has to be so perfect for somebody to like an album; people nit-nick for absolutely no reason.

Ice Cube's worst song ever is still more bumpable than anything Glasses Malone will ever do; he's just trash.