Author Topic: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone  (Read 2406 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: i feel like im better than cube - glasses malone
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2010, 08:57:09 PM »
^clearly. because fans today bitch more than they praise; it's just become natural.

everything has to be so perfect for somebody to like an album; people nit-nick for absolutely no reason.

Ice Cube's worst song ever is still more bumpable than anything Glasses Malone will ever do; he's just trash.

LMAO!

^^^ says a guy who bitches about everything and anybody who doesn't rhyme like Inspectah Deck or isn't from the EastCoast.  And who hates on u automatically if u aren't a big name in the south like Outkast, TI, or Luda.  Clown!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2010, 09:00:54 PM »
^clearly. because fans today bitch more than they praise; it's just become natural.

everything has to be so perfect for somebody to like an album; people nit-nick for absolutely no reason.

Ice Cube's worst song ever is still more bumpable than anything Glasses Malone will ever do; he's just trash.

LMAO!

^^^ says a guy who bitches about everything and anybody who doesn't rhyme like Inspectah Deck or isn't from the EastCoast.  And who hates on u automatically if u aren't a big name in the south like Outkast, TI, or Luda.  Clown!

really? that's funny because i distinctly remember hating on current mainstream Hip Hop, aka, all your favorites & a huge fan of basically everything West Coast except West Coast that has a Southern vibe like Glasses Malone.

i critique shit, but that doesn't mean i don't like it; you're just too ignorant to understand the difference.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2010, 09:03:35 PM »
lol wat a clown.  u won't stop until u finally get me.  this is gonna be fun.  just don't get 2 stalkin me like u did b4.  and that's not a "checkmate bruh" that's a lol @ ur pettiness and patheticness and a big lmao at ur despratness

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2010, 09:10:33 PM »
lol wat a clown.  u won't stop until u finally get me.  this is gonna be fun.  just don't get 2 stalkin me like u did b4.  and that's not a "checkmate bruh" that's a lol @ ur pettiness and patheticness and a big lmao at ur despratness

i won't stop? i don't start LOL.

you just say something, i comment on it; if you haven't figured it out by now, that's the SOUL purpose of a forum & then you go off on how "i'm stalking you" lol.

you act as if i ONLY comment on things you say & nobody else; not true though.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
ow no boiiiiiyai....  u take that "this is forum" shit on stone don't u.  when will u stop depriving the people the truth about me and admit that it's really ONLY just u i'm talking about.  everybody else pretty much gets that "forum" reason 4 a pass.  u'r just mad bcuz u've been tryna make me look like a cunt 4 tha past couple of years and failed everytime.  if i wanted 2 i could get the whole world 2 c u make 10 pages about me that hold no truth.  u'r a clown, go out like 1 already.  u act like somebody is actually paying u any attention on here.   :laugh:

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2010, 10:08:39 PM »

the irony of this post lol

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2010, 10:26:30 PM »
I've always held the belief that a rapper should feel he's better than everybody else.... fans may not agree with it but at the same time nobody wants to listen to someone who doesn't believe in themselves. It's been a part of hip-hop since rappers started rapping at DJ parties back in the Bronx. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2010, 06:23:08 AM »
I've always held the belief that a rapper should feel he's better than everybody else.... fans may not agree with it but at the same time nobody wants to listen to someone who doesn't believe in themselves. It's been a part of hip-hop since rappers started rapping at DJ parties back in the Bronx. 

exactly . you cannot be the master of the ceremony if you´re standing on stage apologizing that you´re there.  but when you step down and go home that should be a whole different situation

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2010, 09:21:13 AM »
ow no boiiiiiyai....  u take that "this is forum" shit on stone don't u.  when will u stop depriving the people the truth about me and admit that it's really ONLY just u i'm talking about.  everybody else pretty much gets that "forum" reason 4 a pass.  u'r just mad bcuz u've been tryna make me look like a cunt 4 tha past couple of years and failed everytime.  if i wanted 2 i could get the whole world 2 c u make 10 pages about me that hold no truth.  u'r a clown, go out like 1 already.  u act like somebody is actually paying u any attention on here.   :laugh:

see the difference between you & me is that i'm just telling you straight up you're a lame, nobody needs to read it, nobody has to acknowledge it (even though they are); it's not my intent.

i'm just letting you know how childish you are.

you on the other hand don't even debate the topic at hand, you just pull random things that you can't prove & you're looking for somebody to be like "awwww shiiiiiit nigga, my nigga radiatub got that punk ass"; but that's just not happening, hate to break it to you.

bottom line, you're looking for street cred online or trying to be titled as "a funny guy" & you're just epically failing. :laugh:

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2010, 11:30:05 AM »

exactly . you cannot be the master of the ceremony if you´re standing on stage apologizing that you´re there.  but when you step down and go home that should be a whole different situation

nah, I don't think it should stop there. It should be a confidence one carries around with them. even if someone says they are better than my favorite rapper, i don't mind it. I may not agree with it but I don't mind it. I hate loser attitudes. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2010, 01:30:18 AM »
LOL=====Career suicide CUBE is the diss king bruh don't step to him G 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2010, 04:14:31 PM »
did g malone drop a diss yet? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LONDON!!

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2010, 05:48:59 AM »
i don't think heads hate on lil wayne for no reason, me myself i ain't a hater, i love to see all my human being people of whatever colour they are so long as they are on a level and are authentic to what they spit on the mic, other than that shit, niggas don't care what the artist does so long as they ain't pussy little creepy sex offenders, rats, gay or frauds, thats all dawg

i feel like these are the reasons for heads backlash on wayne

1.i'm not saying anything, it ain't that serious, if you can't say it to someones face, then keep it moving, it ain't that serious, but heads ain't feeling that one guy lipsing(kissing) a next man, thats all i'm saying

2.he's been in the industry since his early teens, making hits, stacking p's(money) from early, on a big boy level, yet he started gangbanging later on in life while living a industry life witout and i ain't promoting nuthin, but witout putting no work in, in the streets, i feel like real mudda fockers don't feel that shit, no matter who put him on

3.the tattooed tears, i don't no nuthin about if he has really done sumthin to get a tattoo tear, maybe he has, maybe he hasen't, i don't know, but its a little suspect since he's been getting money, stacking them p's on a big boy level since his early teens and he got that tat later on in his carreer when he was a megastar living a megastar industry life, heads ain't feeling that

big up the t.dot crew and the montreal city crew, heads be thinking canada don't get down or nuthin, it pop's off in t.dot just like anywhere else, montreal has a big time mob thats associated and linked to the US mob's, t.dot too, so long as you have haves and haves not in this capitalist world we live in, your always gonna get the struggle from real poverty, shit will pop off worldwide, from canada, to uk, to france, to holland, portugal, to the US back to everywhere else on this planet, africa, carribean, south and central america, middle east, asia and so on and so on

big up the jane n finch crew and salute the rap group the smugglaz outta jane n finch in t.dot, salute, big up

"get this money by any means nessassary"

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2010, 06:38:51 AM »

the irony of this post lol

lol, just what i was thinking

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »
i don't think heads hate on lil wayne for no reason, me myself i ain't a hater, i love to see all my human being people of whatever colour they are so long as they are on a level and are authentic to what they spit on the mic, other than that shit, niggas don't care what the artist does so long as they ain't pussy little creepy sex offenders, rats, gay or frauds, thats all dawg

i feel like these are the reasons for heads backlash on wayne

1.i'm not saying anything, it ain't that serious, if you can't say it to someones face, then keep it moving, it ain't that serious, but heads ain't feeling that one guy lipsing(kissing) a next man, thats all i'm saying

2.he's been in the industry since his early teens, making hits, stacking p's(money) from early, on a big boy level, yet he started gangbanging later on in life while living a industry life witout and i ain't promoting nuthin, but witout putting no work in, in the streets, i feel like real mudda fockers don't feel that shit, no matter who put him on

3.the tattooed tears, i don't no nuthin about if he has really done sumthin to get a tattoo tear, maybe he has, maybe he hasen't, i don't know, but its a little suspect since he's been getting money, stacking them p's on a big boy level since his early teens and he got that tat later on in his carreer when he was a megastar living a megastar industry life, heads ain't feeling that

big up the t.dot crew and the montreal city crew, heads be thinking canada don't get down or nuthin, it pop's off in t.dot just like anywhere else, montreal has a big time mob thats associated and linked to the US mob's, t.dot too, so long as you have haves and haves not in this capitalist world we live in, your always gonna get the struggle from real poverty, shit will pop off worldwide, from canada, to uk, to france, to holland, portugal, to the US back to everywhere else on this planet, africa, carribean, south and central america, middle east, asia and so on and so on

big up the jane n finch crew and salute the rap group the smugglaz outta jane n finch in t.dot, salute, big up

alot of good points my equal props,but i will say everybody know things pop off everywhere,but it's no need to post up shit that goes down in your city i mean more then once,to me that shit is comical it's like a person is trying to hard to prove his city is gangsta to people who are not even thinking about going there. i know it's networth equals in t.dot and in canada period but it's no reason to feel the need to prove it to people on the internet! that would be like me saying yeah i shot at muthafuccas and robbed muthafuccas over and over again to try to make people to believe me,shit proves nothing yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp