Author Topic: Has anyone here been to prison?  (Read 506 times)

Jaydc

Re: Has anyone here been to prison?
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 05:11:02 AM »
I bet seven million yen or three dollars   london was raped by his uncle.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 12:16:50 PM »
jail, not prison

and fuck rapists and sex offenders, i don't find them type of jokes funny
wouldn't you be a rapist & a sex offender if you fucked them?
niggas got jokes, fuck rapist, paedophilles, voyuer's, stalkers and any other of there type of creepy, airbear pussy, slimy, sleazeball, mental perv problem kind, they can all get tortured, shanked up, chopped up and dismembered and shot three times in the head, sex offender dead, may all there souls rest in eternal piss, fuck em, all sex offenders can suck bumhole, catch AIDS and die slow, fuck em, i can't stand them, it ain't jokes, there weakheart airbear pussy's that only try it wit little kids or woman in secluded locations, there nasty, they can't try it wit a adult man, face to face, only from secret secure locations under secret identity's, there chumps, fuck em, what goes around comes around and they always get catch, thats why there always in hiding like the worm, hermit parasites that they are because they can't walk the streets, stand up human beings are too gangsta for em, fuck em,

ok, let me get off my soabox, i've spoke my peace, back on topic, like i said before, i ain't been in pen or big man prison but i've been in jail cells and it ain't nice or anything to brag about, some random faggot fed looking up your backside against your will and telling you what to do ain't gangsta fuck them faggots, a next bunch of mudda fuckers that i can't stand, fuck em, ha ha

Cmon you know youd slip some hot pipe in these 13 year olds.

They're basically askin gfo rit.
It would be rude not to statutory rape them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 12:37:25 PM »
Quote from: LONDON!;1887613
when i was young in my teens and shit i was proper ignorant on that issue, i was proper on it like, you get me, on some god made adam & eve not adam & steve, they can all die, wouldn't bother me at all and if they try it wit me there would be serious consequences, serious repercussions, you see what i'm saying

then i got older and more mature and was on some, so long as they stay far away from me, i don't care what they do, so long as the mainstream media, tv and so on and so on, don't ram that abomination culture, that faggot, battyman culture on little kids like its the truth and adds up, so long as its ain't none of that, i couldn't give a shit what they do, they need mental psychitrist help, its a mental defect condition, its obvious, if everyone was faggot, the human race would die out, they don't make any sense, just give them psychitric help

but then i had personal experience of very off key, severe faggots, gay groupies, battymen, faggots wit severe homosexual mental homo perv sex offender perv problems try it wit me and my famo and i've tottally switched on them like and have gone back to how i used to think about them in my teens and i'm proud of it, i'm proud of my ignorance against faggots, there nasty like, you get me, one man being infactuated wit a next man is savagery, its nasty, there nasty and thats all i've got to say, there airbear, soft piece of pussy's, fuck em

This faggot is scared of actuall faggots.
Identity crisis much?

Geesta

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2010, 01:26:53 PM »
jail, not prison

niggas got jokes, fuck rapist, paedophilles, voyuer's, stalkers and any other of there type of creepy, airbear pussy, slimy, sleazeball, mental perv problem kind, they can all get tortured, shanked up, chopped up and dismembered and shot three times in the head, sex offender dead, may all there souls rest in eternal piss, fuck em, all sex offenders can suck bumhole, catch AIDS and die slow, fuck em, i can't stand them, it ain't jokes, there weakheart airbear pussy's that only try it wit little kids or woman in secluded locations, there nasty, they can't try it wit a adult man, face to face, only from secret secure locations under secret identity's, there chumps, fuck em, what goes around comes around and they always get catch, thats why there always in hiding like the worm, hermit parasites that they are because they can't walk the streets, stand up human beings are too gangsta for em, fuck em,

ok, let me get off my soabox, i've spoke my peace, back on topic, like i said before, i ain't been in pen or big man prison but i've been in jail cells and it ain't nice or anything to brag about, some random faggot fed looking up your backside against your will and telling you what to do ain't gangsta fuck them faggots, a next bunch of mudda fuckers that i can't stand, fuck em, ha ha

where are these trailor park whores located at? i need to pay them a visit and what them what "el gallo negro" is all about

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
jail, not prison

hahaha. london!!! just because you grew up getting raped by your uncle doesnt mean we cant enjoy us some young girls

moe

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 05:49:35 AM »
so theres been plenty of serious responses.

tell us more.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
almost did one time but i had a get out of jail free card

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 02:06:00 PM »
I've been to prison to visit my brother, but never have gone to prison.  My record's clean.