Author Topic: next eminem single after superman  (Read 416 times)

Murrow

Re:next eminem single after superman
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2002, 11:40:00 AM »
This is it as Knuckles said.  I think Em also said it too.  They whole Shady crew is filming the video this week in L.A.

I also doubt their will be a third single from "8 Mile" cause sdtk's never put out three, cause by then the movie has died out.  If there is one it should be "8 Mile Road" for sure.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2002, 01:26:10 PM »
til i collapse..it should've been the first single to begin with..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2002, 01:42:50 PM »

but dont ya think raido would ruin it and make u sick of it eventually?

Xearo

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2002, 02:05:04 PM »
I think it should be 'Till I Collapse'...no doubt...

Yo Gareefa...that track is classic...I could never get tired of it...a video to it would be off the chain!

PS: I'm still surprised that 'Superman' is his next single.  Frankly...I hate that fuckin song...the video is gonna be gay...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2002, 02:20:42 PM »

but dont ya think raido would ruin it and make u sick of it eventually?

i would much rather hear people rapping a quality eminem song like til i collapse than without me. so frankly, no i wouldn't get sick of it.

not to mention i haven't listened to the radio in months..i'd rather listen to old classics than the mainstream shit thats plaguing hiphop right now.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 02:24:15 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

funkstylz

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2002, 04:33:52 PM »
white america was already released as a single, a local cat did the video for it out here , it was computer animated

EM28

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2002, 04:56:14 PM »
white america was already released as a single, a local cat did the video for it out here , it was computer animated

Yeah But i still haven't seen that video

Jome

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2002, 05:15:49 PM »

It's on mIRC, not surprisingly..

EM28

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2002, 05:45:55 PM »

It's on mIRC, not surprisingly..

oh, i didn't know

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2002, 04:31:14 AM »

It wasn't actually released as a single though, was it? I always thought that video was just a promo vid.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2002, 07:01:58 AM »
It wasn't actually released as a single though, was it? I always thought that video was just a promo vid.

That's what I thought.