Author Topic: Teacher caught beating student  (Read 521 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Teacher caught beating student
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 02:47:02 AM »
LOL @ Christfag

I'm gonna use that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 03:03:25 AM »
Seeing how it's in Texas, the kid probably got it coming because he was acting like a christfag.

im from Texas... whoopin ass in necessary here

and what the fuck is a christfag?

ikke

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 03:12:02 AM »
Seeing how it's in Texas, the kid probably got it coming because he was acting like a christfag.

im from Texas... whoopin ass in necessary here

and what the fuck is a christfag?
Christian faggot harassing the teacher with biblical nonsense

Herbal_Life

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »
my techer in armenia spanked me realy hard 1nce,,
but in armenia its aloud,thats y kids are so og 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 04:02:40 PM »

The boys gym teacher spanking u...doesnt exactly make u og.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 04:16:37 PM »

The boys gym teacher spanking u...doesnt exactly make u og.

for lights OG really means Openly Gay

Herbal_Life

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 07:50:52 PM »
i think blunt time had an epipheny 8) 8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 04:37:14 PM »
If corporal punishment was allowed in schools, some of these slick talking dipshit wannabe bad ass kids that have no respect for even their own mommas would maybe shut the fuck up once in a while and graduate even.  Hell, they might even make something of themselves someday.   

These kids dont give 2 shits about being held after school or going to detention.  When the deterrent is gone, motivation for decent behavior goes out the window, especially as many kids in schools today come from homes where their parents are burnt out losers who are barely literate enough to read their own name on their welfare checks.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 05:48:26 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 06:09:34 PM »
i remember some kids in JR high acting real fucked up to some teachers.  mocking them in class and shit, knowing that the worst that could happen is a vacation from school. 

i dont know what happened here, what caused her to lose her shit, but sometimes these little fuckers have it coming to them. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 07:06:13 PM »
i remember some kids in JR high acting real fucked up to some teachers.  mocking them in class and shit, knowing that the worst that could happen is a vacation from school. 

i dont know what happened here, what caused her to lose her shit, but sometimes these little fuckers have it coming to them. 
Yup, and I mentor Jr. High kids and believe me it can be a pain in the ass. That's why I couldn't agree more with what Russell said above. Ive broken up fist fights, kids getting jumped and other violent shit that prevents other kids from learning. If they had to worry about me giving them a left jab, then maybe I wouldn't have fights breaking out in the classroom.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »
I went to a private school where teachers were allowed to swat the kids with the parents permission lol they need to bring that back!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »
beat his fuckin ass

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 09:12:46 PM »
Good for that teacher!  These lil shit head kids need a beating to get them in line.  Fucking graduation rates in this country are horrendous.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010, 10:24:18 AM »
Yall are fuckin trippin. Maybe u look at shit differently when u actually have a kid. When u have a kid...believe me, youre not gonna want any strangers puttin their hands on em. Im all for whoopin your kids ass if theyre out of line...or need it. But you will know to what extent your OK with your kid getting whooped. You will have a line that you are ok with and wont cross...and others wont know that line. This bitch was treatin that boy like he was a grown ass man. I mean she was squarin up on lil dude. You tell me what real mom is gonna see that video of her son gettin treated like...and not wanna go whoop that bitch teachers ass. Not to mention, the girls filmin the shit even said he didnt do anything (at least from the report I watched). That he was just dancing with them and the teacher flipped on him. Its obvious she got some damn issues...probably either been beatin before by a man...or witnessed it throughout here life or some shit. And took it out on that boy.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 10:33:09 AM »
Yall are fuckin trippin. Maybe u look at shit differently when u actually have a kid. When u have a kid...believe me, youre not gonna want any strangers puttin their hands on em. Im all for whoopin your kids ass if theyre out of line...or need it. But you will know to what extent your OK with your kid getting whooped. You will have a line that you are ok with and wont cross...and others wont know that line. This bitch was treatin that boy like he was a grown ass man. I mean she was squarin up on lil dude. You tell me what real mom is gonna see that video of her son gettin treated like...and not wanna go whoop that bitch teachers ass. Not to mention, the girls filmin the shit even said he didnt do anything (at least from the report I watched). That he was just dancing with them and the teacher flipped on him. Its obvious she got some damn issues...probably either been beatin before by a man...or witnessed it throughout here life or some shit. And took it out on that boy.
If a teacher would beat my ass and had a good reason to do so, my dad would side with the teacher, and he is right in that decision.