Author Topic: Teacher caught beating student  (Read 516 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Teacher caught beating student
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »
id fight back and call it self defense cuz no damn teacher is puttin they hands on me

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2010, 11:00:39 AM »
Yall are fuckin trippin. Maybe u look at shit differently when u actually have a kid. When u have a kid...believe me, youre not gonna want any strangers puttin their hands on em. Im all for whoopin your kids ass if theyre out of line...or need it. But you will know to what extent your OK with your kid getting whooped. You will have a line that you are ok with and wont cross...and others wont know that line. This bitch was treatin that boy like he was a grown ass man. I mean she was squarin up on lil dude. You tell me what real mom is gonna see that video of her son gettin treated like...and not wanna go whoop that bitch teachers ass. Not to mention, the girls filmin the shit even said he didnt do anything (at least from the report I watched). That he was just dancing with them and the teacher flipped on him. Its obvious she got some damn issues...probably either been beatin before by a man...or witnessed it throughout here life or some shit. And took it out on that boy.
If a teacher would beat my ass and had a good reason to do so, my dad would side with the teacher, and he is right in that decision.

"good reason" is subjective...and the level of "beat my ass" is as well. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 11:22:55 AM »
Yall are fuckin trippin. Maybe u look at shit differently when u actually have a kid. When u have a kid...believe me, youre not gonna want any strangers puttin their hands on em. Im all for whoopin your kids ass if theyre out of line...or need it. But you will know to what extent your OK with your kid getting whooped. You will have a line that you are ok with and wont cross...and others wont know that line. This bitch was treatin that boy like he was a grown ass man. I mean she was squarin up on lil dude. You tell me what real mom is gonna see that video of her son gettin treated like...and not wanna go whoop that bitch teachers ass. Not to mention, the girls filmin the shit even said he didnt do anything (at least from the report I watched). That he was just dancing with them and the teacher flipped on him. Its obvious she got some damn issues...probably either been beatin before by a man...or witnessed it throughout here life or some shit. And took it out on that boy.

Shit, back in the day the neighbors would whoop other people's kids when they see'em get out of line then tell their parents why they did it and when u got home your moms would whoop yo ass again.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 11:33:00 AM »

Shit, back in the day the neighbors would whoop other people's kids when they see'em get out of line then tell their parents why they did it and when u got home your moms would whoop yo ass again.

lol girl u aint that old. You grew up in the CPS era  :P

Like I said....wait till u have a kid. I will keep my daughter in line...and yeah discipline is a must. But aint no stranger gonna put they hands on her...decide when to whoop her...how much or hard to whoop her...etc.  When it comes to whoopin a kids ass...its a real fuzzy line between what youre comfortable with. What you consider a whoopin....and consider a beating. You know what I mean? This video as an example. I bet if u had a son...even IF he hit somebody in the class...wouldnt approve of a grown ass bitch standin over your son while he lays on the ground...and she's throwin blows at him. Youd be in that class room ready to beat the bitch down.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 11:45:29 AM »

Like I said....wait till u have a kid. I will keep my daughter in line...and yeah discipline is a must. But aint no stranger gonna put they hands on her...decide when to whoop her...how much or hard to whoop her...etc.  When it comes to whoopin a kids ass...its a real fuzzy line between what youre comfortable with. What you consider a whoopin....and consider a beating. You know what I mean? This video as an example. I bet if u had a son...even IF he hit somebody in the class...wouldnt approve of a grown ass bitch standin over your son while he lays on the ground...and she's throwin blows at him. Youd be in that class room ready to beat the bitch down.

CPS? U crazy out your mind lol. My brother tried to call the police once and that didn't work out for him at all. Like I said we were raised in the days when other adults were allowed to discipline your kids when the mother wasn't around and as an adult I see how it helped 'cause the kids weren't as bad and more respectful. I'd approve a grown woman disciplinin' my daughter as long as she really did somethin to deserve it and she wasn't abused. She need to learn that she can't act a damn fool just 'cause Im not around. Respect those who have authority over you!

That's just basically how I was raised so that's why I view it differently.

ikke

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 11:45:30 AM »
If a teacher would beat my ass and had a good reason to do so, my dad would side with the teacher, and he is right in that decision.

I'm talking about the child trying to get the teacher to hit him

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010, 11:49:05 AM »

huh?

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010, 12:01:19 PM »

CPS? U crazy out your mind lol. My brother tried to call the police once and that didn't work out for him at all. Like I said we were raised in the days when other adults were allowed to discipline your kids when the mother wasn't around and as an adult I see how it helped 'cause the kids weren't as bad and more respectful. I'd approve a grown woman disciplinin' my daughter as long as she really did somethin to deserve it and she wasn't abused. She need to learn that she can't act a damn fool just 'cause Im not around. Respect those who have authority over you!

Thats not what Im sayin girl. What Im sayin is...even amongst people who are fine with whoopin their kids. They have different lines that they wont cross...and different reasons why they feel an ass whoopin is necessary. Not everybody has the same guidelines. You might think its ok to whoop your kid....with a certain amount of force....for hitting their sibling.  Another adult might think its ok to whoop a kid with more force then you would...for talking in class. Those differences are why its important to not have strangers...especially in school...whoopin kids. Unless they are on the exact same page as you. Those rules arent in place just to protect the kids....theyre in place to protect the teachers from backlash from parents who feel a teacher went TOO far. Bottom line, if you teach your kids to be respectful at home....they will more then likely be respectful in public. if you need people to be whoopin your kid at school to keep em in line....or neighbors whoopin your kid to keep em in line....then youre doin somethin wrong as a parent at home.

And btw...we were raised in the 80's and early 90's....dont tell me kids were more respectful back then LOL Muhafuckas was on that gangbang shit at 8 yrs old.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »

Thats not what Im sayin girl. What Im sayin is...even amongst people who are fine with whoopin their kids. They have different lines that they wont cross...and different reasons why they feel an ass whoopin is necessary. Not everybody has the same guidelines. You might think its ok to whoop your kid....with a certain amount of force....for hitting their sibling.  Another adult might think its ok to whoop a kid with more force then you would...for talking in class. Those differences are why its important to not have strangers...especially in school...whoopin kids. Unless they are on the exact same page as you. Those rules arent in place just to protect the kids....theyre in place to protect the teachers from backlash from parents who feel a teacher went TOO far. Bottom line, if you teach your kids to be respectful at home....they will more then likely be respectful in public. if you need people to be whoopin your kid at school to keep em in line....or neighbors whoopin your kid to keep em in line....then youre doin somethin wrong as a parent at home.

And btw...we were raised in the 80's and early 90's....dont tell me kids were more respectful back then LOL Muhafuckas was on that gangbang shit at 8 yrs old.

We were raised in different places and around different ppl 'cause even the gang bangers respected my moms, went to church, respected their elders, etc. A nigga would be saggin and an old person would tell them to pull their pants then they would do so,they even had enough respect not to slang in front of older people or use profanity 'cause they had home training raither they were raised by their moms or g-moms. Then u had the ones who were just bad but I bet they minded somebody!

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »

obviously if the kid didn't do anything then he didn't deserve it.  However there are plenty of kids all ages, all across this country who have zero manners, no respects, and dead beat fucking parents.  Someone has to put this kids in line and teach them to behave.  Better a teacher slap a kid around and give him a dose of reality then to have the kid continue to be a shit head and get in some real trouble and get beat up by the police or some other stranger.

Someone who is a real parent wouldn't have to worry about a teacher beating up their kid, because a real parent properly raises their kids.  Now of course there is the possibility of a sikotic teacher going crazy for no reason.  The odds of that happening is far smaller then the odds of kids acting like assholes and constantly misbehaving and possibly even threatening a teacher.

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2010, 12:48:35 PM »

We were raised in different places and around different ppl 'cause even the gang bangers respected my moms, went to church, respected their elders, etc. A nigga would be saggin and an old person would tell them to pull their pants then they would do so,they even had enough respect not to slang in front of older people or use profanity 'cause they had home training raither they were raised by their moms or g-moms. Then u had the ones who were just bad but I bet they minded somebody!

lol you keep skippin over 90% of my shit...and focusing on one small thing.

You talkin about gangstas havin respect for older people by not saggin and cussin in front of em. But bangin was way more viscious back then too lol Lookin at it now as an adult. If you tell me youre respectful cus you listen to your elders....but you killin somebody just cus they a cross-town....Im tellin u youre fulla shit. Those same gangstas that respected they elders were sprayin up liquor stores n shit regardless of who was in that muthafucka.  

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »

obviously if the kid didn't do anything then he didn't deserve it.  However there are plenty of kids all ages, all across this country who have zero manners, no respects, and dead beat fucking parents.  Someone has to put this kids in line and teach them to behave.  Better a teacher slap a kid around and give him a dose of reality then to have the kid continue to be a shit head and get in some real trouble and get beat up by the police or some other stranger.

Someone who is a real parent wouldn't have to worry about a teacher beating up their kid, because a real parent properly raises their kids.  Now of course there is the possibility of a sikotic teacher going crazy for no reason.  The odds of that happening is far smaller then the odds of kids acting like assholes and constantly misbehaving and possibly even threatening a teacher.

I agree. But like I said...wait til you have a kid man. Cus this bitch was way outta line. Again, from the report I read and watched. This bitch was a teacher at an alternative school. She signed up for that shit. She was fired for a reason. There are certain lines u dont cross when youre talkin about fuckin with somebody elses kids. If a cop did this shit to another adult...people on here would be up an arms and say it was excessive. If a cop did this shit to a kid....people would be callin for that muthafucka to be shot lol. A teacher does it, and everybody says its cool. The bitch already lost her job, so she apologized cus she knew she fucked up.

ikke

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »

huh?
Kids know that teachers will get shit for doing anything to them, so they go extra far just because they can

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2010, 02:46:48 PM »

huh?
Kids know that teachers will get shit for doing anything to them, so they go extra far just because they can

oh ok.  Yeah I see what youre sayin.  My point is just that "good reason" is defined by the individual parent/teacher/etc.  So what might be considered "good reason" for whoopin a kids ass by one person...might not be for another.  Just the same, the level of whoopin they get. 

Regardless, this bitch was completely outta line. If anybody doesnt realize that...I hope they dont have kids lol.  Theres a difference between givin a kid a whoopin...and assault.  She had him pinned up in the corner...then on the ground rainin down shots on him. Thats not a whoopin...especially when youre dealin with somebody elses child. Thats a fight.  Thats some shit u do to somebody who is on your level...not bullying somebody elses kid. She need to be stomped out. lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2010, 04:59:01 PM »

lol girl u aint that old. You grew up in the CPS era  :P

Like I said....wait till u have a kid. I will keep my daughter in line...and yeah discipline is a must. But aint no stranger gonna put they hands on her...decide when to whoop her...how much or hard to whoop her...etc.  When it comes to whoopin a kids ass...its a real fuzzy line between what youre comfortable with. What you consider a whoopin....and consider a beating. You know what I mean? This video as an example. I bet if u had a son...even IF he hit somebody in the class...wouldnt approve of a grown ass bitch standin over your son while he lays on the ground...and she's throwin blows at him. Youd be in that class room ready to beat the bitch down.

Thats not what Im sayin girl. What Im sayin is...even amongst people who are fine with whoopin their kids. They have different lines that they wont cross...and different reasons why they feel an ass whoopin is necessary. Not everybody has the same guidelines. You might think its ok to whoop your kid....with a certain amount of force....for hitting their sibling.  Another adult might think its ok to whoop a kid with more force then you would...for talking in class. Those differences are why its important to not have strangers...especially in school...whoopin kids. Unless they are on the exact same page as you. Those rules arent in place just to protect the kids....theyre in place to protect the teachers from backlash from parents who feel a teacher went TOO far. Bottom line, if you teach your kids to be respectful at home....they will more then likely be respectful in public. if you need people to be whoopin your kid at school to keep em in line....or neighbors whoopin your kid to keep em in line....then youre doin somethin wrong as a parent at home.

lol you keep skippin over 90% of my shit...and focusing on one small thing.

You talkin about gangstas havin respect for older people by not saggin and cussin in front of em. But bangin was way more viscious back then too lol Lookin at it now as an adult. If you tell me youre respectful cus you listen to your elders....but you killin somebody just cus they a cross-town....Im tellin u youre fulla shit. Those same gangstas that respected they elders were sprayin up liquor stores n shit regardless of who was in that muthafucka.  

Actually Im not skippin over nothin because kids don't get their asses whooped so they won't gang bang...ur just not gettin the point Im makin.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 05:15:23 PM by ThaRealSupreme »