Author Topic: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio  (Read 12662 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Track is kind of dope, the beat is not even close to being finished, but now that it leaked we will never hear the finished version
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

jeanmiche777

Track sucks and I REALLY doubt it's a beat from Dre... I mean listen to that clap

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
all these negative comments on the beat ...

guys read the title of the thread.

The track is NOT mastered, it is a basic loop beat.

in 8 years when Dre finishes this track is will be fire!

mastered has nothing to do with it musically, loop. mastered is just to make sure a record meet standard to playback on all consumer/pro system the same after its mixing.

what u hearing is what the beat is production wise. unless dre changes the beat up, like he did with I Get It In leak. He added lot of elements apart the leak.
beat is doodoo, and i love dre stuff.

I hope all stop using the not mastered as an excuse cause mastering will do nothing for it.
best explanation is this is an unfinished beat.

either way Dre won't' be using this now that it's leaked.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 07:42:35 AM by PresidentUP »

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Leaks like this are another reason why DETOX is constantly delayed and may not ever come out. I wish the people that leak unfinished tracks like this realize they're are delaying the album indefinately.

JohnnyL

Whelp...that's it, Complex now has all they need to review the entire album.  I can see it now..."Detox" (Rough Cut) Album Review:

1. "Say Dre" (1 out of 4. Dre sounds like Crooked I on this one)
2. "Topless" (3 out of 4. Highlight of the album)
3. "Flashing" (2 out of 4. Sounds like Dre didn't make the beat)
4. "Doctor Pepper Commercial" (1 out 4. Song is too short)

Overall, album's a big disappointment.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
Whelp...that's it, Complex now has all they need to review the entire album.  I can see it now..."Detox" (Rough Cut) Album Review:

lmfao

GangstaBoogy

I can get jiggy with this.  Yeah I guess this won't hit the album even though it's cool.  I really liked the one with the TI reference lyrics too.  Guess these will be MIA from the album when it drops in 201

Lmao
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

i'd like to see a Dr. Dre and Kanye West collaboration in the near future.  whether it's on Detox or not.  

and this song is tight even in it's unfinished form.  too many critics.  there's nothing bad about the direction of the song and I can't be mad at Dr. Dre (all of the way anyways) for wanting to not go that hardcore hardcore route he used to do.  y'all act like we won't get another "lil ghetto boy remix" or "natural born killaz" on detox, he's gonna have a few hardcore cuts on that album, 1: bcuz it's Dr. Dre and 2: it's been a little more "trendy" to do so lately and that's what has always gotten the warmest reception by the people.  even Usher's track "little freak" has that dark groove to it, so y y'all won't trust Dre to deliver one of those cuts.  this is just something to keep detox buzzing for right now, even tho tha incompleted tracks are really gay and he should just complete it and release em, atleast on a mixtape or something.  

honestly, I think Jimmy has been gettin' in Dre's ass as of late bcuz of the feedback on the demand of Detox.  it's clear and obvious whether u grew up listening to Dr. Dre or not that Detox is irking people's nerves by not coming out and all of the promo that's been on it.  word of mouf or not people are gettin' aggy and it could hurt the reception of the brand if that keeps goin' on tha way it is.  in the long run it just doesn't make sense to keep people waiting when Dr. Dre and Aftermath rarely ever use the limelight to their advantage.  they could lose that leverage, especially since Relapse wasn't all of that well recieved and 50 Cent ain't on everybody's TV and mp3 players like that anymore.  it's good marketing for what they've been doin' with Detox up until now (even tho it's been a little dragged on too much) but u can only live off of that shit for so long b4 u actually do look like the boy who cried wolf, and this time the wolf is gonna video record him shittin the little boy out.  

and LOL@ everybody talkin about Dre's voice, no homo, i actually think he sounds way better on the mic now than he did a few years ago, u can tell he's confidence again.

*edited
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:29:50 PM by Budd SmokeWellz »

D-TalkX

Could be cool if the beat wasn't so nekkkkid but i'm guessing it wouldn't be like this on the record.

BiggBoogaBiff

LMAO! @ Diggy Simmons having more views than the Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg premier on WorldStar.  That just goes to show that they can't keep living off of this mojo shit they're on forever.  WhoThaFuck is Diggy Simmons (i know who he is dumbass).  Dre better drop Detox b4 he really finds out the truth in the worst way about how it is out here (with EVERYDAY People and their viwes/feelings/opinions/support).  And Diggy's age ain't the sole reason y he's been checked out more.  U can't keep feeding humans birdseeds and expecting them to be Full or to be held over.  

it's kinda like that 2pac analogy about "we are hungry, please let us in" lol... real talk tho, except this time there's more than just that kitchen with the good ass eats (no disrespect).  sorry Dre, that's just how it is.  Even with a track record like Aftermath has that doesn't mean everything.  look at WideAwake.  10 years ago u would figure unreleased DeathRow material would be bigger, and it's not like the internet is everything but u would figure that they would have more than 50 people on their forums.  some1 tell Dre to get hip out here.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Whelp...that's it, Complex now has all they need to review the entire album.  I can see it now..."Detox" (Rough Cut) Album Review:

:D :laugh: LMFAO!!!

based on a true story though...  :'(
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 07:00:08 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

The Predator

Who the fuck wrote the crummy lyrics? Should be slapped in the face.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah almost dont even sound like dre...snoops flow was cool

dre´s voice is strange to me and that beat is unfinshed...detox never coming....where is the dre+jay single?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

sofdark

That songs just made by crooked. no dre involved what so ever.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
is that dre rapping? almost sounds like someone who does a great immitation of him. Maybe laying down the vocals? Shits hot to me