Author Topic: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio  (Read 12673 times)

Lucifuge

hot shit..i just cant stands this tags.fuck em
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Prof@ssor

CLEALRY unfinished. Just a constant loop, a skeleton beat as they're called. It's just a basic understanding of what the beat's gonna be like. Then they lay down the verses/hook and Dre laces it. This is obviously missing the hook and third verse. Remember this happened with 50's "I Get It In" and everybody was shit talking the track. Then the real thing came out and while it wasn't amazing, it was miles ahead of the shitty unfinished version that leaked.

A very unfinished track that sounds like it could have been pretty good (nothing Detox worthy) but probably from a couple of years ago (07/08?). I wouldn't say anything before that since Dre is using the flow that we've only seen recently. But then again, we haven't heard shit from him since then so how would I know. And I don't see this dropping...ever. I'd imagine it was stolen from an email or whatever.

So there's that X-Pill track with the girl on it (most likely her song, a bunch of shitty unfinished snippets leaked, 1 originally believed to be Under Pressure), the one coming up with Drake (a supposed ghost-rapped version leakked with a dude named E, almost 100% fake, anybody know if Dre's even supposed to feature on that or just produce?) and then Under Pressure (nothing at all leaked from this, besides a video of someone listening to it with headphones where you hear 1 second of it in the shittiest possible quality). And then all the shit that's been done in the Game/Snoop/Cube/Hayes/Stat Quo/Jay-Z/Hayes/Slim The Mobster sessions this past year (and still going on). Those are the tracks that will end up being the best by far. The only question is whether the tracks were done for Detox or not? In other words, will they ever come out or not?

I know Cube will drop his Dre tracks on his album, Game will drop 1 or 2 (an idiot for that, after all those months of boasting) and the rest I guess we'll have to wait and see. It sucks because even if we do hear any of this, it'll probably be years from now when the times have changed and we don't care for this shit no more. And even then it would end up being a shitty leak. It's happened before and is currently happening (older shit drops and people could care less, but would have went insane over it at the time, perfect example: Game - I'll Find You, cut from Doctor's Advocate?).

All these tracks been talked about lately, of course Under Pressure being completely over analyzed. And it doesn't surprise me at all that there's been absolutely no talk of that since the interview about a month or so ago. Typical of Aftermath/Interscope.

I'm looking forward to hearing all of these, most of which will probably never see the light of day. Don't really care forr the X-Pill & Drake ones, but it's funny cause those will end up being the only tracks that are released of the snippets we been hearing. And then there's the beat from that HP commercial which I think will end up being the Under Pressure (or similar big song) beat. I think that was Detox material if done right, not a single but an album track.

i stopped reading after the ''I Get It In'' comment.....unfinished > finished in that case  :D

Bananas

This sucks a hot bowl of dicks.

MarshColin

I really don't understand how ppl can think this beat even in unfinished form is wack. I also don't really understand how ppl don't think it sounds like a Dre beat. Maybe the drum's don't but every other element of this track sounds like shit he's been doing the past decade with that piano. That horn hit is catchy as fuck to me.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
I'd have to agree with the above post
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Mietek23

Thanks but this is average at best - nothing to get so hyped about.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
/\
true that.. we're lucky that it leaked and wont make detox

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is ass.

lol

its not bad but to me just sounds like a 2001 left over

JRiv

• 'G'
I can see this being Game's REAL 1st single.  I mean,beat is not done, it seems like it's missing a verse and someone in the chorus.  It sounds radio-friendly and it has potential not only to be a BIG track, but a Cali anthem! But it might be too much to ask. haha!

dameons

This shit sucks and his lyrics are bullshit . This is the type of shit LL would put out . Those lyrics are soft as fuck . Let's pretend we never heard this .

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
This shit sucks and his lyrics are bullshit . This is the type of shit LL would put out . Those lyrics are soft as fuck . Let's pretend we never heard this .

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

sounds average
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
This is actually the best I've heard Snoop since BCT.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

stopplaying3

• Lil Geezy
new song off detox DR. DRE FEAT.-SNOOPY
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2010, 12:24:00 AM »
thiz shit is cool az fuccc i might ce wrong it bang'z ........... even snoopy bust

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2010/05/17/22222547.aspx

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: new song off detox DR. DRE FEAT.-SNOOPY
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2010, 12:31:47 AM »
its cool besides the FLASHY! part