Author Topic: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio  (Read 12661 times)

JohnnyL

Basically, Dre just needs to release a single and run with it.  No guts, no glory.  Leaking demos to stir emotions will only produce negative results.  Either admit Detox ain't dropping and focus on the roster (hayes  & slim) or just release the damn album

I totally agree with you about Dre needing to release a single, but I don't really think these leaks are intentional ones, coming from Dre.  In fact, if anything, I bet Dre is probably pretty pissed that this stuff is leaking.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I tend to think they're intentional to test the waters and if that's the case it's poor plan because you don't test waters with demos
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
to be honest i was expecting much more from detox even though the song is tight
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I tend to think they're intentional to test the waters and if that's the case it's poor plan because you don't test waters with demos
exactly

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

jeromechickenbone

lol that is ass...Detox is gonna be wack if it ever drops. 

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Jome

Fake

Care to elaborate? Without going into revealing micro-details?  :P

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
its a blue carpet song that never came out

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
I really don't understand how ppl can think this beat even in unfinished form is wack. I also don't really understand how ppl don't think it sounds like a Dre beat. Maybe the drum's don't but every other element of this track sounds like shit he's been doing the past decade with that piano. That horn hit is catchy as fuck to me.

Are you serious?  I will give you 10 links to people on Soundclick who are making beats more creative, catchy, and pleasing than this generic ass beat...  You give Dre's equipment to some of these Soundclick and Myspace producers, they coming up with some way more funky shit than Dre is right now..
id love to hear these links

Triple OG Rapsodie

that would be a terrible idea. What's the point of testing tracks you know are crappy and unfinished? The one thing I've felt Dr. Dre has always had over other producers is "the ear." He out of everyone would know this is a crappy track in its current state.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
These leaks are not "testing the waters."  They are a way for Interscope to subtly promote other Interscope-affiliated projects, such as Dre's headphones...which are available now in stores everywhere. ;)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
dre and snoop u cant go from deep cover, nothing but a g thang, dre day, still dre, next episode etc to this pile of hot horse mess! it just dont work and just cant happen

Triple OG Rapsodie

These leaks are not "testing the waters."  They are a way for Interscope to subtly promote other Interscope-affiliated projects, such as Dre's headphones...which are available now in stores everywhere. ;)

if they wanted to subtly promote other projects then they would have leaked a decent instrumental, not an unfinished sketch that sounds like an amateur made it. Look at the responses it has gotten. It's not raising the anticipation in Detox or Dr. Dre, its decreasing it..