Author Topic: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio  (Read 12598 times)

soopa-man

Snoop sounded smooth over the Instrumental Dre's verse/delivery was aiight but its them fucking tags that ruin it for me...other than Id knock it! U either bump it or dump it, and move on if it aint for u...

B.A.

The beats sound incomplete to me and I hope it is. It has a simple/boring kick and clap with some simple keys on top that's it, it can't be complete. Mixing and mastering it will only make it sound cleaner and louder but the beat will still sound boring as hell and incomplete. Hopefully it gets scrapped all together, I know they can make hotter tracks than this...
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
im surprised nobody's tried to finish this song

Avalanche

has a true cdq with no tags come out yet?

MediumL

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Digital Pimpin'

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
Lol.. This is actually real pimpin..

Fake
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Not fake, but nice attempt for trying to justify this hot barbage ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why the hell they playin this on sirius?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
I really don't understand how ppl can think this beat even in unfinished form is wack. I also don't really understand how ppl don't think it sounds like a Dre beat. Maybe the drum's don't but every other element of this track sounds like shit he's been doing the past decade with that piano. That horn hit is catchy as fuck to me.

Are you serious?  I will give you 10 links to people on Soundclick who are making beats more creative, catchy, and pleasing than this generic ass beat...  You give Dre's equipment to some of these Soundclick and Myspace producers, they coming up with some way more funky shit than Dre is right now..

that's interesting... and that's something i think about sometimes - can a producer only go as far as his equipment will take him?

anyway - you've really piqued my interest - care to link me to soundclick producers you feel are 'better than dre'? lol. not trying to be sarcastic... just interested...

Triple OG Rapsodie

I really don't understand how ppl can think this beat even in unfinished form is wack. I also don't really understand how ppl don't think it sounds like a Dre beat. Maybe the drum's don't but every other element of this track sounds like shit he's been doing the past decade with that piano. That horn hit is catchy as fuck to me.

Are you serious?  I will give you 10 links to people on Soundclick who are making beats more creative, catchy, and pleasing than this generic ass beat...  You give Dre's equipment to some of these Soundclick and Myspace producers, they coming up with some way more funky shit than Dre is right now..

that's interesting... and that's something i think about sometimes - can a producer only go as far as his equipment will take him?

anyway - you've really piqued my interest - care to link me to soundclick producers you feel are 'better than dre'? lol. not trying to be sarcastic... just interested...

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/list/17

most of the shit on here is easily better than this

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Oh snap I forgot about this thread.  rapsodie's link is good.

Here is the Soundclick link: http://www.soundclick.com/genres/default.cfm?genre=Instrumentals

The top 10 over-all are usually beats that sound like what's "trending" in the industry today (Southern beats w/ Auto-tune hooks), but any of the producers in the top 10 make fire, if you feelin one of them, click to their main page where you can listen to all their joints.

If you want a more specified area, click a sub-genre down below..  West Coast is there...

Give some of these producers the equipment/mixing that Dre has, and I guarantee they can make some shit that sounds just as good if not better than what  Dre has been putting out for the last 3 years.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:03:36 PM by The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES »

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
rumour has it, Crooked I's album, Spider Locs album and Detox are dropping on same day!

Lucifuge

also and Games red album  8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D