Author Topic: T.I. sonned Larry King lol - video inside (5 short parts)  (Read 1300 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

T.I. sonned Larry King lol - video inside (5 short parts)
« on: May 14, 2010, 05:49:44 PM »
Larry was tryna play that role he be doin' and Tip just made Larry look iggy.  I mean damn, I know TI is a trapper and made a career off of talking about it and he went to jail for straps n shit but damn give the guy a break.  he didn't even really touch on tha positive shit he's doin' (only very seldomly) but he was goin' in on tryna make Tip look igg.  It didn't happen.  If u saw it u would know wat I'm talking about.  I know that's Larry's mojo but he don't never really do shit like this with his other guest he just be tryna go in on blacks (i ain't callin' him a racist, I know he's not) but damn Larry, grow up lol.  

TI - 1
LK - 0

lol.  so sad.  
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:07:30 PM by Budd SmokeWellz »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: T.I. sonned Larry King lol - video inside (5 short parts)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »
I thought it was a good interview, Larry didn't do anything he doesn't usually do with any interviewee.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 10:43:21 PM »
you're a full pledged racist, aren't you? i honestly feel if this was an interview on a Hip Hop radio station, you would post this saying, "T.I. interview, explaining the situation"; but Larry King is asking the questions, so it's "an attack on T.I." lmfao.

when you go on a show like that, they prep & let you know what they are going to ask; T.I. knew the subjects that Larry King was going to touch & if he really felt uncomfortable answering them he would of said before the show for him not to ask them.

anyway, it was an interesting listen for what it was worth; i feel T.I. is one of the best mainstream artists on the radio, but overall in Hip Hop, pretty overrated.

i look forward to his future projects; the singles usually stand out among the rest; but he's good for four or five strong cuts on an album. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 04:16:39 AM »
Always been really intelligent and well spoken.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 07:48:51 AM »
Always been really intelligent and well spoken.

the authorities taught him well, they needed to make sure he was clear and articulate with his snitching
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ikke

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 08:31:45 AM »
Ti's accent get's annoying at times

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 11:53:59 AM »
lol @ chamillitary click. son is my stan foreal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 01:21:43 PM »

lmfao, tell me i'm wrong; we all know it's the truth.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 01:37:52 PM »

lmfao, tell me i'm wrong; we all know it's the truth.

*burps loudly off of the Everclear and Cranberry Juice*

no it's not the truth.  u ask me, i'm more uncautious and comfortable with hanging around white boys than I am niggaz lol.  shit, and the new white boy Jeezy signed to CTE ain't that bad either.  I like white people.  But Larry King is a Jew so let's not get 2 speculating about who i am and what i feel.  i'm already hip to how Larry King is (which is mentioned in my post) I just don't think u can comprehend sentences and emotions clearly when it comes to the internet or u just like starting shit.  dont get mad bcuz i ain't ur friend, ur a stalker foreal.  once i start replying u start writing "secret admirer" messages to me.  shit is scary jho, so back tha fuck up eazy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »
LOL, you're an idiot.

clearly do NOT understand the point of a Forum if you think everytime somebody responds to you they are "stalking you".

you change your name all the time anyway, i didn't click this thread knowing it was you, i was interested in hearing what T.I. had to say.

then i read what you had to say about it & then i was like, "this is the most ignorant, idiotic thing ever" & that gave it away. ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

WE DONT BELIEVE U, U NEED MORE PEOPLE
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 03:59:57 PM »
LOL, you're an idiot.

clearly do NOT understand the point of a Forum if you think everytime somebody responds to you they are "stalking you".

you change your name all the time anyway, i didn't click this thread knowing it was you, i was interested in hearing what T.I. had to say.

then i read what you had to say about it & then i was like, "this is the most ignorant, idiotic thing ever" & that gave it away. ;)

LOL.  i told u u were a Stan and still keep proving my point.  u click on all of my threads.  look at u now taking this TI/Larry king thread to something personal.  I have no ill feelings towards anybody who disagrees with me.  YOU and a fucker or two else are the only 1's I say this to or have this view about.  Sorry if I explain myself too much and u get caught up in tha rapture.  Sweetheart baby, you love me, u'd masterbate to my pictures if I put em up on here.  You're my Stan foreal.  If it wasn't for u and ur crew on here I wouldn't have this much popularity on here today, so 4 that I thank u but let's keep it 100, u lust for my threads.  You wouldn't stop if I didn't stop, that just shows u who the bigger man is.... "idiot" (i can only imagine how much of a bitch u sound like saying that).  Fact is, all of this hu-bla ur talking is just u acting with ur emotions instead of ur brain.

but back to TI tho, I thought all of that intelligent shit was just for the cameras but my nigga really is that real and really was a trapper.  TI has all of my respect after this 1 (i mean he always has) but TIP definitely impressed me with this.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 04:10:26 PM by Budd SmokeWellz »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WE DONT BELIEVE U, U NEED MORE PEOPLE
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 05:01:38 PM »
LOL, you're an idiot.

LOL.  i told u u were a Stan and still keep proving my point.  u click on all of my threads.  look at u now taking this TI/Larry king thread to something personal.  I have no ill feelings towards anybody who disagrees with me.  YOU and a fucker or two else are the only 1's I say this to or have this view about.  Sorry if I explain myself too much and u get caught up in tha rapture.  Sweetheart baby, you love me, u'd masterbate to my pictures if I put em up on here.  You're my Stan foreal.  If it wasn't for u and ur crew on here I wouldn't have this much popularity on here today, so 4 that I thank u but let's keep it 100, u lust for my threads.  You wouldn't stop if I didn't stop, that just shows u who the bigger man is.... "idiot" (i can only imagine how much of a bitch u sound like saying that).  Fact is, all of this hu-bla ur talking is just u acting with ur emotions instead of ur brain.

but back to TI tho, I thought all of that intelligent shit was just for the cameras but my nigga really is that real and really was a trapper.  TI has all of my respect after this 1 (i mean he always has) but TIP definitely impressed me with this.

i clicked on the thread, for the topic, not because of you. :D

you're a nutjob, brah.

you're just mad that you're a moron & everybody knows it, so you call everyone who calls you out on being mentally retarded your "stan"; when in reality, it's just you being upset that people make fun of you.

you're an insecure person, we get it; but your act of calling people "stans" of you is just getting old; you need new material.

honestly, have you ever noticed that this is the series of events that happens with you?

1. you make a ridiculous thread or comment on something that is either retarded, ignorant, for pure shock value, for attention.
2. somebody calls you an idiot & explains why you're wrong.
3. instead of you defending your initial, retarded, statement, you just turn it to something personal & say "u st@y on ma nutzz mayne".

you swear that you just "speak your mind" & don't say things for shock value, but then when somebody says "no, that's not true because..." instead of making a comeback you just call them a faggot who knows nothing & that there your stan & stalk you.

but you're out of your mind, so i don't expect you to have the common sense to realize what you do; you're just far too ignorant.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: WE DONT BELIEVE U, U NEED MORE PEOPLE
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »
LOL, you're an idiot.

i clicked on the thread, for the topic, not because of you. :D

you're a nutjob, brah.

you're just mad that you're a moron & everybody knows it, so you call everyone who calls you out on being mentally retarded your "stan"; when in reality, it's just you being upset that people make fun of you.

you're an insecure person, we get it; but your act of calling people "stans" of you is just getting old; you need new material.

honestly, have you ever noticed that this is the series of events that happens with you?

1. you make a ridiculous thread or comment on something that is either retarded, ignorant, for pure shock value, for attention.
2. somebody calls you an idiot & explains why you're wrong.
3. instead of you defending your initial, retarded, statement, you just turn it to something personal & say "u st@y on ma nutzz mayne".

you swear that you just "speak your mind" & don't say things for shock value, but then when somebody says "no, that's not true because..." instead of making a comeback you just call them a faggot who knows nothing & that there your stan & stalk you.

but you're out of your mind, so i don't expect you to have the common sense to realize what you do; you're just far too ignorant.

lol @ this guy, so emo isn't he *chuckles*

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 07:22:14 PM »
^checkmate, brah. ;)

Geesta

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 07:47:47 PM »
Larry King > T.I.