Author Topic: T.I. sonned Larry King lol - video inside (5 short parts)  (Read 1299 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

stop living in denial
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 09:30:11 AM »
^checkmate, brah. ;)

wait 4 it..........................................................

:puke:

u r my secret admirer everybody already knows this.  basically wat ur saying is that no1 fucks wit me and i do all of this talking 4 nothing, wrong.  ppl agree with me bcuz i'm tha truth and always speak it even if u disagree.  u must really don't check 4 my threads/replies (which i know u do) bcuz u would know that those claims ur making are just bitter bitching and complete opposite of what really goes on.  face it, i'm not tha 1 who needs "new material".  u been saying that same shit 4 two years now and everyday that goes by more and more people fuck wit a nigga bcuz i b off my 100 shit and i dont hate or bitch even if i disagree (bcuz i can respect people's opinions), while u on the other hand just sit back and co-sign or drop ur opinion and wait to read what I gotta say.

YOU ARE my Stan, not anybody else.  I have more control over ur mind body and soul than u do.  I could say anything and i'll strain ur brain forever and anytime 4 a comeback while whole time i'm just sittin' back laffin at tha shit bcuz i can manipulate u eazy (u think i'm far but i'm really close and u think i'm close but i'm really far).  u talk all of these claims (about me and whatever) and have no proof of it.  while u on the other hand; i had 2 make a warning sign for u in my signature about internet stalkers and murderers using YOU (my Stan as proof) bcuz u wouldn't get off of my dick, MOST of ur posts were about me and really nothing else up until then.  u ask me, u need help.  

like i said, we don't believe u u need more people.  bring rapsodie or enyce or midwestryder or action in here to back u up.  but fact is those r ur friends/e-pals and they're clowns too so that's dead.  

i'll wait 4 ur reply bcuz i know u can't leave it alone.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:34:49 AM by Budd SmokeWellz »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. sonned Larry King lol - video inside (5 short parts)
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 09:39:58 AM »
^who is this "we" you keep talking about? :loco:

are you Smigel from Lord of the Rings? do you have an alternate ego that you're speaking for?

because i know for a fact that nobody here takes you seriously; nobody here would be like "yeah, dizzz guy keeps it 100" lol; you've been labeled as a joke & you're too insecure to just admit it so that's why you say "we know that you're a bitch Cham", because you can't give me a name of who these other people are, you just want to make it appear like you have some sort of "back".

you very well may be the MOST delusional person here. :laugh:

EDIT: karma down 10 since this thread was made; you have zero life, my friend, zero. :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:43:06 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Bananas

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 09:44:20 AM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »

lmao!

i told u i could manipulate this guy.  it's not an argument (for me anyways).  this guy takes everything personal bcuz i expose his bitch ass all of the time.  i know i gotta give it a rest but i couldn't resist.  i could say something again but y.  i'll just fuck up his day.

Fraxxx

Re: WE DONT BELIEVE U, U NEED MORE PEOPLE
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 09:48:45 AM »
You wouldn't stop if I didn't stop, that just shows u who the bigger man is.

If you just had stopped... :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 09:52:38 AM »

This thread.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 09:55:50 AM »

lol i know right but this is too fun

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2010, 09:56:35 AM »

This thread.

damn Jome  :'(  lol  :laugh:

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2010, 10:02:12 AM »

I'm not really siding with you in this argument. But you could have proved this one point at least...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2010, 10:11:17 AM »

glad to know you saying retarded things to me on the internet, because you're so very angry at the world is your definition of "fun".

you're a cool guy, brah. ;)

EDIT: does anyone here actually believe he makes any sense? he makes up random things to use in his argument. :laugh: