Author Topic: strange dreams  (Read 188 times)

Instant_Killa

strange dreams
« on: December 15, 2002, 02:14:22 AM »
ive been noticing it for a long time, today i really felt awkward after my dream. I had overslept and woke up at 2-10 in the afternoon, so anyway i had this dream in which i didnt even know this guy, heres the dream:

i dont remember much of it, but after i woke up this was what was coming to my head

i was driving in a new porsche or some sports car , and there was this desert area kinda like texas, the day was like an orange red outside . This cowboy comes in the way and i find my car is parked at this american farm kinda place near the fence...the terrain is basically sandy but not that sandy as like in a desert...aynway i find that the cowboy comes off is horse and tells me to go check out the house at the place...i go in and i can remember the exact shape and picture of a room with old furniture
theres a window infront where im standing, but its like 10 meters away form me..to my right theres an almira (wardrobe) that looks really old and shit...anyway then i remember that the dude takes me to this place somewhere in the room and shows me how to make that horse riding thingy(i don know what they call it..it was like that saddle kinda thing u put on a horse and sit on), he was showing me the tools and belts and buckles for the saddle and taking it out from a wardrobe, i was looking...dawm....how could this be

then all of a sudden im in this college, or a school..i remember how it looks like from the corridor..there are 2 or 3 students , theeres this girl and she  talks to me and i talk and i also hear others talking to themselves and me...and in the end i somehow know that the girl says "no way" and smiles someshit like that...then im back to the farm place and i walke up

lol

whenever i oversleep i have weird dreams like these..do any of you ever have such dreams? please talk about em and holla back...

also i was thinking whether it could be some sort of supernatural phenonmenoin like ghosts talking to me in my dreams but in reality i couldnt talk to them or see them...is that the reason why we have dreams? do ghosts talk to us or come in our dreams?

anyway its just something to think about yall...

peace

Trauma-san

Re:strange dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 02:55:58 AM »
I've got a Psych degree, and basically, a lot of times, ESPECIALLY when our dreams are wild like that, they're dealing with our fears.  You guys can all say "oh, yeah, that stuff is all a bunch of b.s., doctors and psychologists look too deep into stuff" but I've noticed it in my own dreams... everytime I have a weird, foriegn dream like you just described, it has something to do with something that's been on my mind.  And be fears, I don't mean something you're terrified of.  

I had this dream, check this... My dream was that I was walking through the woods, with a pressure washer.  I borrowed it from my brother, LOL and he was walking with me.  We come up on this little run down log cabin, and this guy comes out, from my church.  He has a tie on, and there's a spot on the tie.  My brother uses the pressure washer to clean the tie off, and then we go inside.  We're sitting on the couch, and the dude's daughter (Katie) comes out, and I go "hi" , and she goes 'I think you need to leave now".  Then I woke up.

Now, wouldn't that be weird to you?  Through my psych studies, I know exactly what it means, though... this'll give you an idea of how to interpret your own dreams... I can't really do it, because I don't know what's going on in your life.....

I was with my brother... I'm christian, he's not... he never goes to church.  He works at home depot, and rents things like pressure washers, etc. out of the tool rental department.  The guy we met was my Stake President at church (in charge of every church in town).  He had a spot on his tie, (which represented the church; getting dressed up, sunday dress), and my brother was able to clean it with his pressure washer (which represented to me my brother getting involved with church, which I would like to see).  The house was run down, because the stake president in my city is dirt poor, a really good man.  I was surprised the first time I saw how small his house was, which is why in my dream, it was just a log cabin.  Who knows what the woods meant.  The girl inside, Katie, I really like, but I've never asked her out, because she's got a guy, and I'm kind of intimidated by her dad being so important.  Also; she said "I think you need to leave now"... we're good friends, but I would NEVER bring her around my brother, because he cusses so much, it would shock her at how vulgar he is... so in my dream, when her and my brother were in the same room, she told us to leave.

See how they work?  Yours is probably somethign similar.  The cowboy, and the farm, all that sound like your perception of America, but I dunno, you have to decipher it yourself.  Peace~

Instant_Killa

Re:strange dreams
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 02:33:29 PM »
thanks for sharing your view trauma, ill think about it.