Author Topic: X-Raided Stabbed 7 Times For Refusing To Produce Rap Album For Other Inmates  (Read 456 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Sacramento rapper X-Raided was stabbed during a prison riot at Pleasant Valley State Prison, sources told AllHipHop.com.

A group of inmates affiliated with the gang The Northern Riders were responsible for the attack on the rapper, because he refused to produce their album.

The result was a full-blown riot when three African-American inmates attempted to assist X-Raided, who fought his three assailants.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/05/15/22219046.aspx

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, ridiculous but sad. X-Raided doin 31 years......shit

Mietek23

Damn, that's crazy..

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
damn it! dude got real bad luck..

Portugoal

before I say I feel sorry for X-Raided... what's he doing time for?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol.....someone was killed...hes doin time for the murder....but hes sayin he didnt do it....since someone else confessed to the murder?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KURUPTION-81

lol.....someone was killed...hes doin time for the murder....but hes sayin he didnt do it....since someone else confessed to the murder?

Is there no retrial ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BiggBoogaBiff

get well my nigga and then get free

westside159

X Raided one of the siccest westcoast rappers no doubt ,  damn some bustas got to him . 

OG Hack Wilson

liqour niggas trigggggas
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hitter AKA Juice

• Lil Geezy

Is there no retrial ?

i believe there is more to the story like the revolver he used on one of his album covers was used for the murder

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Dang hope he pulls threw x gots some good CDs