Author Topic: Glasses Malone-Muthafuckin Streets (feat Slim tha Mobsta) Prod by Dr Dre  (Read 921 times)

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:12:29 PM by LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com »

Jome

Wrong link, and this been out for a couple of months or three..

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy
Wrong link, and this been out for a couple of months or three..
YEA THAT WAS A MISTAKE, I CANT ERASE IT..

Jome

There's a modify-button on the right of your post.

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy
good lookin i fixed it...

BiggBoogaBiff

i ain't hatin' but i always thought this song was a little corny

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy
it's raw to me, whats corny mean?

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy
im listening right now and they talkin some real about what goes on in LA, people from LA probably could relate..

BiggBoogaBiff

im listening right now and they talkin some real about what goes on in LA, people from LA probably could relate..

i'll tell u wat i don't like about it:

#1 - The beat

#2 - The song sounds like everything else about "the streets".  not that that isn't something that hasn't been repeated 10,999,990 times it just sounds mad cliche' and uninspired on this 1.

#3 - It's one of Dre's less-better beats

#4 - The song doesn't make me take em serious

i mean honestly, the song just isn't that serious.  that's y i said i wasn't hating and it was corny.  i haven't listened to this song since it first came out and right now (this second) is the 1st time i've listened to it since then.  just bcuz it's Dre and Glasses (with Slim) doesn't mean it's an automatic banger.  it sounds like some Mitchy Slick shit and i don't like that nigga's shit, he's corny too and he sounds like a punk lol.  Bottom line is, we've all heard better from all of them and this song should just be some mixtape filler.

LEFTSIDEMUSIC.com

• Lil Geezy

I feel you... all i can say is out here in Cali where im at they feelin it in the Hood...

#1 - The beat

#2 - The song sounds like everything else about "the streets".  not that that isn't something that hasn't been repeated 10,999,990 times it just sounds mad cliche' and uninspired on this 1.

i mean honestly, the song just isn't that serious.  that's y i said i wasn't hating and it was corny.  i haven't listened to this song since it first came out and right now (this second) is the 1st time i've listened to it since then.  just bcuz it's Dre and Glasses (with Slim) doesn't mean it's an automatic banger.  it sounds like some Mitchy Slick shit and i don't like that nigga's shit, he's corny too and he sounds like a punk lol.  Bottom line is, we've all heard better from all of them and this song should just be some mixtape filler.

I feel you... all i can say is out here in Cali where im at they feelin it in the Hood...

BiggBoogaBiff

#1 - The beat

true.... i can't fade it

Westdog

Topless,sample?
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
That nigga Slim did his thing reppin the area I'm from and grow up in all my life.

dameons

I bet this is not a Dre beat ....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why are slim and malone tellin everyone it is? lol

I bet this is not a Dre beat ....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.