Author Topic: The Eminem Show Clean Version??  (Read 201 times)

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Eminem Show Clean Version??
« on: December 08, 2002, 10:38:37 PM »
My lil' cousin loves Eminem's music, however his mum don't want him listening to it 'cause of the explicit lyrics. So I was just wondering, was a clean retail version of 'The Eminem Show' released?

If so does anyone know where aboutz I am I able to find it, i.e mIRC #'s, 'cause I haven't seen it around. Anyone know?
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

E. J. Rizo

Re:The Eminem Show Clean Version??
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 02:21:54 AM »
i dont know if this helps but i know there is a clean version...but i dont know where you can get it.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 03:20:08 AM »
There is a clean version available, I don't know where you can download it but you can buy it over at play.com, here's the link;

http://www.playserver5.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=CD&title=103050

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 08:26:14 AM »
I work in the record section of a big entertainment store and i have never come accross a clean version of the eminem show..

U can get it of play.com but ive had alotta bullshit with orderin stuff off them.. They take fuckin ages 2 deliver

EM28

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 06:30:39 PM »
out here in southern california, there is a tower records that had a couple but in the edited section which is very small.