Author Topic: Glasses Malone-Muthafuckin Streets (feat Slim tha Mobsta) Prod by Dr Dre  (Read 933 times)

donmega

• Lil Geezy
  • XXX: State of the Union
This isnt a Dre beat. Glasses Malone is trying to get some buzz by using the homie's name. Shame. SMH.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
LMAO @ this rap flow
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i ain't hatin' but i always thought this song was a little corny
it's raw to me, whats corny mean?
im listening right now and they talkin some real about what goes on in LA, people from LA probably could relate..

The reason glasses etc dont sell... Nobody outside of cali care to hear about it anymore... Nwa mc eiht quik dre all told us about cali streetlife its old news
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
That nigga Slim did his thing reppin the area I'm from and grow up in all my life.

You need to watch your back, I heard they whoop niggaz asses for being 2faced where you reside.

Get it... 2real..2faced

Game rec game...

Naw I don't get it nigga enlighten me?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Oh yeah and maybe you can get at me Jabella so I can whoop your ass how about that? don't hide behind no screen name you bitch boy.

Oh I got word you John Hyland.....when you coming to cali? I been waiting give you an ass whooping for almost 10 years now.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Who is John Hyland and why so many niggaz got his dick in they mouth? You been online years and still can't use quote posts correctly lol fuck you gon tell me....

who gives a fuck about using a quote on an internet message board? You sound like a fucking geek and a loser. Why don't you actually go outside and get a tan you fucking loser. I swear if I ever find out you out in Cali I'm beating your ass quote me on that faggot lol

FUCK U

• 'G'
this is garbage! Im sick of this shit! malone ain't shit 8)

prince

can some one please hook up the mp3 ???

dameons

Exchange phone numbers and get a scrap arranged ..Settle it .

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hyland has my number I dunno why he sit on the internet hiding under different screen names talking shit. Sad but sitting online all day is this dude entire life and has been since I knew of him because he never leave his house.

Triple OG Rapsodie

#2 - The song sounds like everything else about "the streets".  not that that isn't something that hasn't been repeated 10,999,990 times it just sounds mad cliche' and uninspired on this 1.

Isn't that the basis of the music you listen to? At least it was a year ago.

Jaydc

LOL @ a gucci mane fan calling something else uninspsired and cliche hahahahaha

Muhfukka

i honestly dont understand ow you guys can read more than 2 or 3 sentences of anyof that guys posts

Jaydc

i honestly dont understand ow you guys can read more than 2 or 3 sentences of anyof that guys posts

i dont,I wait until someone else does and comments on what he said.