Author Topic: Anybody else notice how Chamillitary Click is so sensitive  (Read 644 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

like i wasn't even really fuckin' with this guy and now he has a comeback 4 everything i gotta say about him (which is the truth btw, i have evidence).  i mean damn dogg, y do u care so much about what i have to say (don't answer that).  i could say u drink monkey piss and u would have a fit and call me a self centered insecured homosexual delusional lame lol.  i mean really dogg, u sweat me way too much and claim that ur telling the truth.  fact is i could ignore u and 4get about it and sleep GOOD at night, while u on the other hand; i could stay up all night shit talking u about anything while saying anything and u would stay up all night pondering on comebacks and what to say.  u ask me, if u wanna prove me (and this thread) wrong u wouldn't say anything, u would just take ur lickinz and walk away.  not that i'm not welcoming u in the thread (after all it's about u).  but just stfu and don't come in or do any dum dickryder and i'll look like a bully or a fool or whatever u wanna call, it's as simple as that
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:30:54 PM by Suck Theeze Ballz »

Jaydc

Re: Anybody else notice how Chamillitary Click is so sensitive
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »
Says the guy making threads about him and responding with essays to everyone.Well,essay isnt a good word to use that would require some english,more like just a bunch of half baked ideas and nonsense with bad grammer and spelling in long winded attempts to sound not retarded,which ironically enough makes you sound even more retarded.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 09:33:05 PM »
lmao!  chammy's friend is here, wassup fella, how's it goin

G-Funk

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:35:24 PM »
Chamillitary Click is cool peoples yell

Also, your block of text is just irony.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »
Chamillitary Click is cool peoples yell

Also, your block of text is just irony.

intresting...

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 09:39:21 PM »
Learn how to spell.No wonder you listen to gucci,you can relate to his idiocy.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »
Learn how to spell.No wonder you listen to gucci,you can relate to his idiocy.

lol "learn how to spell *in correct English*, *It's* no wonde why you listen to Gucci Mane, you can relate to his ignorance"

lol what a white boy.  i can only imagine how u sounded that out.  1 of the weakest comebacks of 2010,  

i'm starting to od now, i'm bout 2 fall back.  this is getting too eazy lol.  somebody come in here wit some real shit... that's right, that's my job... bitches *takes another sip of tha Milwaukee Best and gets ready 4 tha morning*. pg county gettin' poorer by tha day and i ain't fallin off no more, fuck that

Jome

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 09:46:10 PM »
That's what they say about negroes in southern california..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 09:50:33 PM »
That's what they say about negroes in southern california..

it's bad all over homie.  shit is serious out here.  really this is only 1 of my few outlets to let go, if not tha only besides drinkin' n fuckin'.  sad but true.  i will be praying tonight definitely.

lol @ chamillitary click logging off and snooping once i made this topic.  dude is a clown 4real, staight loser, i could never take him to BMore, let alone DC.  i would get jumped right along with his ass.  i can't c it lol... goodnight 4 tonight niggaz.  i'm sure i'll wake up with a thought about overnight comeback from chammy, i'm sure of it lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 09:55:08 PM »
ever since his mother gave me herpes our relationship hasn't been the same :( :D

dude is good people but i don't talk to him on AIM much like i used to.

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 10:49:12 PM »
It doesn't really make you look that good when you make a thread about someone talking about how they pay too much attention to you.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 10:52:55 PM »
It doesn't really make you look that good when you make a thread about someone talking about how they pay too much attention to you.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »
your threads are always tl;dr so no one gives a shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2010, 12:29:11 AM »
My nuts itch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 12:30:07 AM »
No, unless budden is involved