Author Topic: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil  (Read 1432 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2010, 10:52:23 AM »
^off course, but Jimmy definitely has blood on his hands

Jimmy H.

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2010, 11:55:58 AM »
In what sense?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2010, 12:31:11 PM »
Thanks.  Yeah, there's some basic 1-2-3 math that people are trying to work with that doesnn't work in real life situations. I think most people are used to either movies or news stories that center on just a handful of principal figures and they assume that's how life is. They think Interscope is just Jimmy Iovine sitting in a room and telling Dre "do this" or "don't do that" whenever it's time for Aftermath to put something out. Thing is with every guy in the spotlight, there's about thirty or forty people he's got running around making sure the ship stays afloat. Now when Vibe or Entertainment Tonight does an article or news piece, they aren't going to individually name off each person and explain their role. It just doesn't happen like that. Hell, how many people knew who the fuck Bruce Williams was before he wrote that book?

For the most part, there is just some basic ignorance going on with most people here. Jimmy Iovine is a powerful music executive so he must literally have control of everything fucking thing he touches. He could have made Bishop Lamont as big a star as Eminem but he didn't "push" him. He spends millions of dollars on acts that end up getting dropped but that's just because he chooses not to hit the "green light" and make them into superstars or because his secret society of gnomes from the planet Jupiter don't like the content and demand they be dropped.

While I agree to some extent with most of what you are saying, let's not forget that Jimmy Iovine is in fact a "powerful music executive" who has a huge sway in what gets supported by Interscope. If Jimmy doesn't have faith in something, its not going to come out. Being the head honcho counts for something.

midwestryder

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2010, 01:06:05 PM »
yes, they're so smart they think white people were created 6000 years ago by a black scientist and we're devils.  you're right, they're so much smarter than me they believe the moon was blown apart from the earth over 66 triliion years ago by a black scientist who crawled into the earth.  blah blah blah

5 percenters are no different than scieontologist.  they backwards preach who recommend to do one thing but never question the orator.

and, i'm positive there's been at least one kkk member that's been black even if it was a mistake.  i'll admit it was the best example but it still serves the point.  just because 5 percenters have several white people in their groups does not mean their message is not at it's core racists.
Sorry but you still don't get it . it is true fact the most evils of this world are created ore cause by white man. they stole america from my people & they did it to every other country . so they are smarter then you because you are blind . ..no there has never ever been a black man in the KKK ever.it is not racist  at all . they just have there eyes open unlike you.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2010, 07:56:53 PM »
yes, they're so smart they think white people were created 6000 years ago by a black scientist and we're devils.  you're right, they're so much smarter than me they believe the moon was blown apart from the earth over 66 triliion years ago by a black scientist who crawled into the earth.  blah blah blah

5 percenters are no different than scieontologist.  they backwards preach who recommend to do one thing but never question the orator.

and, i'm positive there's been at least one kkk member that's been black even if it was a mistake.  i'll admit it was the best example but it still serves the point.  just because 5 percenters have several white people in their groups does not mean their message is not at it's core racists.
Sorry but you still don't get it . it is true fact the most evils of this world are created ore cause by white man. they stole america from my people & they did it to every other country . so they are smarter then you because you are blind . ..no there has never ever been a black man in the KKK ever.it is not racist  at all . they just have there eyes open unlike you.

Okay, this proves you're an idiot or at the very least have a poor understand of both history, cultures & their development, and humanity,

Most evils in the world are created by white men?  Really? Prove it. 

For every evil that white man has done there's a person of a different race.   Just because Europeans were the first to hit the major technological revolutions and possess both the political warfare, guts, ego, and skill to conquer does not mean other people of color haven't done it before.

Have you not heard of the Moores? 

Are you oblivious to Genghis Khan? 

What about the Persians conquering Egypt?

Do you think white people created the concept of slavery?  Are you unaware that Africans were first legally sold into slavery to whites?   You are aware that slaves existed in Africa before any Europeans hit the continent, right?

The truth of the matter is all people of all cultures are pretty similar.  They fight & they kill over land and petty differences.   The biggest difference that changed is that Europeans managed to break through technological and then forced the way onward with warfare unlike any particular culture before.   Hence, they were able to dominant unlike any other culture before.

These concepts of peace; civil rights; justice are all relatively new.   Go back 600 years in any said location and you'll find people murdering each other over stupid shit. 

Go read a fucking history book you damn tard.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2010, 08:05:16 PM »

Also, do some basic internet research and you can find information about the black relationship to the KKK,

http://www.kkklan.com/negroklan.htm  (Though I recognize this is a biased source.  There is still some truth to be extracted from this.  Additionally, other sources are used which further supports the argument a very small percentage of the kkk were black).

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jimmy H.

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2010, 10:12:20 PM »
While I agree to some extent with most of what you are saying, let's not forget that Jimmy Iovine is in fact a "powerful music executive" who has a huge sway in what gets supported by Interscope. If Jimmy doesn't have faith in something, its not going to come out. Being the head honcho counts for something.
Well, that should go without saying. Jimmy runs Interscope so obviously, his word and money carry the most weight. The point I'm getting at is that it isn't him dictating what a hit is. Obviously if you're running a label, you are putting your money and promotion behind what you think is gonna make you the most revenue in return. That's just how the labels are run. I'm not saying there aren't personal politics behind it. I'm more challenging some of these people who yell and get upset about it. We're talking about guys who run some of the biggest money-making ventures in the country and deal with the biggest entertainers in the world. You really think these people play fair?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2010, 02:48:56 AM »
In what sense?
his obsession with numbers