Author Topic: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil  (Read 1434 times)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 08:21:41 AM »
im still waiting to see rza respond to that one video....he talking about what it woulda been in person on some physical shit, and in the same breath saying he respect dude....yeah right
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 10:41:54 AM »
im still waiting to see rza respond to that one video....he talking about what it woulda been in person on some physical shit, and in the same breath saying he respect dude....yeah right

what's wrong with that video? All he says is that they used to have a problem but they're cool now. I don't see how that is dissing RZA if it is true.

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 11:44:53 AM »
the moon is a part of the earth blown apart some odd trillion years ago.

That's what it is, what do you think it is?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »

I don't disagree with the moon being a part of the earth, I just don't agree that some man crawled into the earth, placed a bomb in it, and blew it up.  While I didn't add that to my original sentence that's part of their belief system.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »

I don't disagree with the moon being a part of the earth, I just don't agree that some man crawled into the earth, placed a bomb in it, and blew it up.  While I didn't add that to my original sentence that's part of their belief system.

Ah - Now that shits crazy.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010, 12:11:07 PM »
   #YouMustLearn Our Moon has been separated from us now approximately 66 Trillion years. If the scientists disagree, that's understandable.   
=http://twitter.com/jayelectronica?max_id=14170644454&page=3&twttr=true

"And we also have a knowledge of the deportation of our planet and the moon which took place sixty-six trillion years ago by one of our own scientists...He'd taken high explosives drilled a tube into our moon, which it was called moon, and a lot of our ancient people today refer to the earth as moon, it is moon. And filled that tube full of high explosives, set it off and it split our planet in two.

"That part that you see up there tonight, that we call moon, it was blasted away from the original bed or pocket that we were in some 12,000 miles and it turned over, dropped all the water of that part on this part. That's why this part, today, it's surface is 3/4 covered under water because we have that water that once was on the moon...

"Now, a Black Scientist did that sixty-six trillion years ago. He was smart enough to try to destroy us by drilling a tube into our earth's, as we call it today, surface about 4,000 miles. He split the planet and this part dropped 36,000 miles from the original pocket and found a pocket and it started rotating. And we are the lucky people who were on this part that we didn't get destroyed with those who were once on the moon. The moon is part of our earth. The astronomers, today, they have learned that and they believe it."

('Messenger Elijah Muhammad Speaks in Baltimore in 1960,' transcription of an audio cassette, at http://muhammadspeaks.com)

They're just crazies who adopt scientific information for their benefit
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 02:02:01 PM »
Lol damn people gotta stop convincing themselves of shit while on crack, no way an actual scientist would believe that shit, gotta be a crack head theory!

And this is just an L on Jay's behalf

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 04:00:58 PM »
I agree with Jay 130%

Peace god.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 04:03:05 PM »
I have to say,Ive lost a ton of respect for Jay electronica as of late.Maybe it was a good thing he was so elusive from the media before he keeps coming off dumber and dumber.

Truth.  I liked him way more before he started talking without beats behind him.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 05:07:54 PM »
i still think he's an ill mc,but he has been saying alot of stupid shit,time to get a publicist to monitor his interviews yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 09:30:43 PM »
Destructive ass black scientists.....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Does this guy hang out with Premier n Mos Def or something? Man some of these dudes are straight stupid and need to be banned from the media for their careers sakes! This guy doesnt even really have one yet!

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 11:04:03 PM »
If yall cant see how Jimmy Iovine and Interscope are manipulating the masses and pushing their Great White Hype then you really aint payin attention. I guess rock n roll wasnt enough so they had and go get another Elvis. Theres tons of artists who can spit with the same intensity and lyrical abilities as Em...so why is Interscope stuck on Eminem and not Canibus or Pharoah Monch? Unfortunately the only answer has to be skin color.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 11:11:50 PM »
Jfive percenters are racists that think white people are devils

Well, that is true.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 08:55:05 AM »
If yall cant see how Jimmy Iovine and Interscope are manipulating the masses and pushing their Great White Hype then you really aint payin attention. I guess rock n roll wasnt enough so they had and go get another Elvis. Theres tons of artists who can spit with the same intensity and lyrical abilities as Em...so why is Interscope stuck on Eminem and not Canibus or Pharoah Monch? Unfortunately the only answer has to be skin color.

They are not

A) manipulating the masses

They are

A) selling a product to a group of people

Basically, this always boils down to race.  People are mad that Eminem is being pushed by Interscope.  Then they'll say it's manipulation of the masses and the devil is involved.  They are mad that Eminem has able to connect to people in a certain fashion that, obviously, many other artist have not.   You're just rascists that have an issue with white people.

It's not always about talent which should be obvious today.  Hell, Just Blaze said to make it in the industry it's 40% talent, 60% people skills.

The reality is no one is stopping anyone from creating a label and trying to market any MC to the world.  Just beacause Iovine has been successful with Eminem, it doesn't mean he's the devil. 
- Banks