Author Topic: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil  (Read 1433 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »
5%ers do know the deal in regards to the elite aka the devil.

I give Jay Elec a lot of props for saying what he said because it is the absolute truth and I guarantee you he is going to be blackballed because of it, you watch. 

The truth hurts, and Jimmy Iovine is a globalist with an NWO agenda.  He himself answers to globalists who have an agenda for a world government with them calling all the shots.  It's sounds fucking ridiculous, but it's true.

Jimmy only pushes artists who propagate a message of negativity and dumbing down.  And this isn't only Jimmy, this is pretty much for all of the major labels because they are indeed owned by elitists (often times Jews) who have an agenda.

Yall need to pay attention, it's right in front of you if you connect the dots.  Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 10:01:23 AM »
If yall cant see how Jimmy Iovine and Interscope are manipulating the masses and pushing their Great White Hype then you really aint payin attention. I guess rock n roll wasnt enough so they had and go get another Elvis. Theres tons of artists who can spit with the same intensity and lyrical abilities as Em...so why is Interscope stuck on Eminem and not Canibus or Pharoah Monch? Unfortunately the only answer has to be skin color.

Well it is skin color, Em is insanely marketable because he does have skill and he is a whiteboy.  White people were/are the major buying consumer of hip hop. 

They are def manipulating the masses through tv, radio, magazines, etc., totally conditioning how people think and talk and people have absolutely no idea. 

Why do people think all of the cats that are introduced to the mainstream media in rap nowadays are damn near retarded?  Because thats the way they want their fanbase to be, thats the way they want the average person to be.

It's WAY bigger than hip hop.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 10:04:45 AM »
If yall cant see how Jimmy Iovine and Interscope are manipulating the masses and pushing their Great White Hype then you really aint payin attention. I guess rock n roll wasnt enough so they had and go get another Elvis. Theres tons of artists who can spit with the same intensity and lyrical abilities as Em...so why is Interscope stuck on Eminem and not Canibus or Pharoah Monch? Unfortunately the only answer has to be skin color.

They are not

A) manipulating the masses

They are

A) selling a product to a group of people

Basically, this always boils down to race.  People are mad that Eminem is being pushed by Interscope.  Then they'll say it's manipulation of the masses and the devil is involved.  They are mad that Eminem has able to connect to people in a certain fashion that, obviously, many other artist have not.   You're just rascists that have an issue with white people.

It's not always about talent which should be obvious today.  Hell, Just Blaze said to make it in the industry it's 40% talent, 60% people skills.

The reality is no one is stopping anyone from creating a label and trying to market any MC to the world.  Just beacause Iovine has been successful with Eminem, it doesn't mean he's the devil. 

You need to understand who owns the labels, who owns music industry, who owns the media in most forms, and what their stated goals are.  Jimmy is a major player in their game. 

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »
Jay Electronica career is about to turn south.  How is he going to talk about conspiracy when he's a 5%?  Really?  The shit they believe?  Shouldn't be surprised

Basically, five percenters are racists that think white people are devils and the moon is a part of the earth blown apart some odd trillion years ago.

it's just another stupid religion
no, five percenters are not racists . everlast is white & he is five percenter

Lucifuge

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2010, 01:10:36 PM »
black people are more rasist then KKK
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 05:39:49 PM »
^^^^now that's stupid,checc out history my equal,i swear the shit people say sometimes, now jimmy the jew is a coward who hides behind his power,and em sales more because of his color this is true,and he may not be better then monch or what not straight up lyricially,but what em can do is make a song that appeals to more people,hell even more blacc people listen to em more then monch, it's about making relatable music, jimmy don't care about hip hop culture he's all about business and he keeps his focus on that (i don't like it all but i get it), but alot of my brotha's and sistas in this music shit need to stop pump'n up shit we don't own, all the cars and all that bullshit,i say if we gonna keep being mostly consumers don't cry when they don't boost yo ass up no more yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2010, 07:13:47 PM »
Jay Electronica career is about to turn south.  How is he going to talk about conspiracy when he's a 5%?  Really?  The shit they believe?  Shouldn't be surprised

Basically, five percenters are racists that think white people are devils and the moon is a part of the earth blown apart some odd trillion years ago.

Oh, great, there's one 5 percenter that's white.  It means they're not racists.  I guess if the KKK has one black man it means not they're not racists either.   

Jrome, you be on some other shit.  Conspiracy conspiracy all I hear is conspiracy.  I have never seen any one like you argue with clear as day facts and precisely laid out information that supports you're argument.  The majority of it is conjecture and I'm doing it justice by calling conjecture.  I'm open to learning.  Provide me reading information, show me the information.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2010, 07:46:02 PM »
Hahahahahaha.......good one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
This interview came from this.......http://www.amazon.com/Benzino-Arch-Nemisis-DVD/dp/B0002JP3IS
It was released in 2004  ;)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2010, 09:59:07 PM »
Or the more appropriate answer could be because Canibus and Pharoah Moch AREN'T signed to Interscope. Skin color is the only answer to people too close-minded to look beyond it. Anyone who actually knew their history when it came to the entertainment industry would see how things have been for over 40 years and wouldn't be surprised. Some might call it "mass manipulation", others might call it capitalism. It's never been strictly about talent in the world of entertainment. You think they put Megan Fox and Jessica Alba in all these movies because they are the best actresses? You think Hulk Hogan sold out wrestling arenas for decades because he was the most talented wrestler? The point I'm making is it's a "business". Talent is good because it brings credibility to your product but record labels and movie studios have never had a problem pushing flash-in-the-pan no-talent crap, whether it was made by a white or a black artist, as long as the money came in.

Yes, music executives with millions of dollars have a ridicilous amount of control and influence in this country. I KNOW IT'S SHOCKING! Interscope PUSHING Eminem? Imagine that? A label pushing an artist that is making them millions. Definite conspiracy. I mean did Tupac and Death Row fit into this plan 15 years ago or was that different because people on this board like their music? Did record execs just decide recently that they were going to take over the world through secret societies by brainwashing consumers into buying the music of Eminem, Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne?

Lucifuge

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2010, 10:41:20 PM »
what abaut mj rip? is he devil? pac? big? fuck outa here dumb alien fuckas  ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2010, 12:32:29 AM »
Or the more appropriate answer could be because Canibus and Pharoah Moch AREN'T signed to Interscope. Skin color is the only answer to people too close-minded to look beyond it. Anyone who actually knew their history when it came to the entertainment industry would see how things have been for over 40 years and wouldn't be surprised. Some might call it "mass manipulation", others might call it capitalism. It's never been strictly about talent in the world of entertainment. You think they put Megan Fox and Jessica Alba in all these movies because they are the best actresses? You think Hulk Hogan sold out wrestling arenas for decades because he was the most talented wrestler? The point I'm making is it's a "business". Talent is good because it brings credibility to your product but record labels and movie studios have never had a problem pushing flash-in-the-pan no-talent crap, whether it was made by a white or a black artist, as long as the money came in.

Yes, music executives with millions of dollars have a ridicilous amount of control and influence in this country. I KNOW IT'S SHOCKING! Interscope PUSHING Eminem? Imagine that? A label pushing an artist that is making them millions. Definite conspiracy. I mean did Tupac and Death Row fit into this plan 15 years ago or was that different because people on this board like their music? Did record execs just decide recently that they were going to take over the world through secret societies by brainwashing consumers into buying the music of Eminem, Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne?

+1 bro, real talk. Iovine aint the devil, he's a smart as fuck business man

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2010, 10:59:40 AM »

Oh, great, there's one 5 percenter that's white.  It means they're not racists.  I guess if the KKK has one black man it means not they're not racists either.   

You do realize that would never happen right?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Samcro10

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2010, 12:55:51 PM »
lolol

Hip Hop T Shirts @ http://WildcatTShirts.com

ikke

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »

You do realize that would never happen right?
Did you forget about clayton bigsby?