Author Topic: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil  (Read 1431 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Electronica calls Eminem a pawn of the devil
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2010, 03:52:16 PM »
Well firstly there is clearly a drive to dumb down audiences, the young and impressionable will imitate their favourite rappers and with the substance and lyrics being diluted then it will have a knock on effect.

Whether Jimmy Iovine is himself a globalist, I don't really know, as for Eminem being the devil's tool I find this viewpoint particularly ironic because it is Jay-Z who makes constant hand gestures, whose roc nation, symbolises the holy trinity, it is he who is seen making masonic handshakes with numerous celebs and yet Eminem is the devil?

I find that odd since it is the masons, and the world governance structures which run this world and yet these 5%ers go after Eminem hmm

It's almost like they have absolutely no problem with this idealology which they accuse the pawns of driving, the only difference is they want to be the ones running and dictating events, effectively usurp the elite to be the new elite.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:54:52 PM by virtuoso »

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 07:23:39 PM »
Jay Electronica career is about to turn south.  How is he going to talk about conspiracy when he's a 5%?  Really?  The shit they believe?  Shouldn't be surprised

Basically, five percenters are racists that think white people are devils and the moon is a part of the earth blown apart some odd trillion years ago.

it's just another stupid religion
no, five percenters are not racists . everlast is white & he is five percenter

Oh, great, there's one 5 percenter that's white.  It means they're not racists.  I guess if the KKK has one black man it means not they're not racists either.   

You do realize that would never happen right?
Did you forget about clayton bigsby?

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »
Jay Electronica career is about to turn south.  How is he going to talk about conspiracy when he's a 5%?  Really?  The shit they believe?  Shouldn't be surprised

Basically, five percenters are racists that think white people are devils and the moon is a part of the earth blown apart some odd trillion years ago.

it's just another stupid religion
no, five percenters are not racists . everlast is white & he is five percenter

Oh, great, there's one 5 percenter that's white.  It means they're not racists.  I guess if the KKK has one black man it means not they're not racists either.   

Jrome, you be on some other shit.  Conspiracy conspiracy all I hear is conspiracy.  I have never seen any one like you argue with clear as day facts and precisely laid out information that supports you're argument.  The majority of it is conjecture and I'm doing it justice by calling conjecture.  I'm open to learning.  Provide me reading information, show me the information.
that was just example. there are more then  one white person who is five percenters . sorry but you example with the kkk is igorant & bullshit . KKK would never allow black man in it ever . so no they are not racist . this just shows your closeminded ignorance. sorry but they are right the white man is behind alot of evil shit. five percenters are just smarter then you

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »
yes, they're so smart they think white people were created 6000 years ago by a black scientist and we're devils.  you're right, they're so much smarter than me they believe the moon was blown apart from the earth over 66 triliion years ago by a black scientist who crawled into the earth.  blah blah blah

5 percenters are no different than scieontologist.  they backwards preach who recommend to do one thing but never question the orator.

and, i'm positive there's been at least one kkk member that's been black even if it was a mistake.  i'll admit it was the best example but it still serves the point.  just because 5 percenters have several white people in their groups does not mean their message is not at it's core racists.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 12:20:31 AM »
yes, they're so smart they think white people were created 6000 years ago by a black scientist and we're devils.  you're right, they're so much smarter than me they believe the moon was blown apart from the earth over 66 triliion years ago by a black scientist who crawled into the earth.  blah blah blah

5 percenters are no different than scieontologist.  they backwards preach who recommend to do one thing but never question the orator.

and, i'm positive there's been at least one kkk member that's been black even if it was a mistake.  i'll admit it was the best example but it still serves the point.  just because 5 percenters have several white people in their groups does not mean their message is not at it's core racists.
Agreed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 01:07:35 AM »
If yall cant see how Jimmy Iovine and Interscope are manipulating the masses and pushing their Great White Hype then you really aint payin attention. I guess rock n roll wasnt enough so they had and go get another Elvis. Theres tons of artists who can spit with the same intensity and lyrical abilities as Em...so why is Interscope stuck on Eminem and not Canibus or Pharoah Monch? Unfortunately the only answer has to be skin color.
Or the more appropriate answer could be because Canibus and Pharoah Moch AREN'T signed to Interscope. Skin color is the only answer to people too close-minded to look beyond it. Anyone who actually knew their history when it came to the entertainment industry would see how things have been for over 40 years and wouldn't be surprised. Some might call it "mass manipulation", others might call it capitalism. It's never been strictly about talent in the world of entertainment. You think they put Megan Fox and Jessica Alba in all these movies because they are the best actresses? You think Hulk Hogan sold out wrestling arenas for decades because he was the most talented wrestler? The point I'm making is it's a "business". Talent is good because it brings credibility to your product but record labels and movie studios have never had a problem pushing flash-in-the-pan no-talent crap, whether it was made by a white or a black artist, as long as the money came in.

Yes, music executives with millions of dollars have a ridicilous amount of control and influence in this country. I KNOW IT'S SHOCKING! Interscope PUSHING Eminem? Imagine that? A label pushing an artist that is making them millions. Definite conspiracy. I mean did Tupac and Death Row fit into this plan 15 years ago or was that different because people on this board like their music? Did record execs just decide recently that they were going to take over the world through secret societies by brainwashing consumers into buying the music of Eminem, Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne?

+1 bro, real talk. Iovine aint the devil, he's a smart as fuck business man
with too much power

ikke

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 09:54:27 AM »
If yall cant see how Jimmy Iovine and Interscope are manipulating the masses and pushing their Great White Hype then you really aint payin attention. I guess rock n roll wasnt enough so they had and go get another Elvis. Theres tons of artists who can spit with the same intensity and lyrical abilities as Em...so why is Interscope stuck on Eminem and not Canibus or Pharoah Monch? Unfortunately the only answer has to be skin color.
Or the more appropriate answer could be because Canibus and Pharoah Moch AREN'T signed to Interscope. Skin color is the only answer to people too close-minded to look beyond it. Anyone who actually knew their history when it came to the entertainment industry would see how things have been for over 40 years and wouldn't be surprised. Some might call it "mass manipulation", others might call it capitalism. It's never been strictly about talent in the world of entertainment. You think they put Megan Fox and Jessica Alba in all these movies because they are the best actresses? You think Hulk Hogan sold out wrestling arenas for decades because he was the most talented wrestler? The point I'm making is it's a "business". Talent is good because it brings credibility to your product but record labels and movie studios have never had a problem pushing flash-in-the-pan no-talent crap, whether it was made by a white or a black artist, as long as the money came in.

Yes, music executives with millions of dollars have a ridicilous amount of control and influence in this country. I KNOW IT'S SHOCKING! Interscope PUSHING Eminem? Imagine that? A label pushing an artist that is making them millions. Definite conspiracy. I mean did Tupac and Death Row fit into this plan 15 years ago or was that different because people on this board like their music? Did record execs just decide recently that they were going to take over the world through secret societies by brainwashing consumers into buying the music of Eminem, Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne?

with too much power
If he had so much power we would have seen detox come out years ago

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 01:38:04 PM »
not really, cause Dre isn't totally stupid

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »

with too much power

Too much power? He's got a fuck load of money so I'd say any power or influence he holds he has earned. I'm not saying I agree with what he pushes or the decisions he makes, but people needa get off that new world order, racist white devil shit, and realise that anyone with money has power and influence, despite their cultural background.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2010, 09:16:43 PM »
Too much power? He's got a fuck load of money so I'd say any power or influence he holds he has earned. I'm not saying I agree with what he pushes or the decisions he makes, but people needa get off that new world order, racist white devil shit, and realise that anyone with money has power and influence, despite their cultural background.
But everyone needs someone to blame. And few people really do their research, they just need someone who sounds like they know what they are talking about yelling what they want to hear and it's all good. Thing is even Jimmy don't call every shot.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2010, 10:18:28 PM »
But everyone needs someone to blame. And few people really do their research, they just need someone who sounds like they know what they are talking about yelling what they want to hear and it's all good. Thing is even Jimmy don't call every shot.

For real bro, noone calls every shot, no matter who you are there'll be someone else who has some power over you. We on the same page here +1

Jimmy H.

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2010, 02:54:50 AM »
Thanks.  Yeah, there's some basic 1-2-3 math that people are trying to work with that doesnn't work in real life situations. I think most people are used to either movies or news stories that center on just a handful of principal figures and they assume that's how life is. They think Interscope is just Jimmy Iovine sitting in a room and telling Dre "do this" or "don't do that" whenever it's time for Aftermath to put something out. Thing is with every guy in the spotlight, there's about thirty or forty people he's got running around making sure the ship stays afloat. Now when Vibe or Entertainment Tonight does an article or news piece, they aren't going to individually name off each person and explain their role. It just doesn't happen like that. Hell, how many people knew who the fuck Bruce Williams was before he wrote that book?

For the most part, there is just some basic ignorance going on with most people here. Jimmy Iovine is a powerful music executive so he must literally have control of everything fucking thing he touches. He could have made Bishop Lamont as big a star as Eminem but he didn't "push" him. He spends millions of dollars on acts that end up getting dropped but that's just because he chooses not to hit the "green light" and make them into superstars or because his secret society of gnomes from the planet Jupiter don't like the content and demand they be dropped.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2010, 03:07:18 AM »

with too much power

don't put me in a box like that.

Jimmy is a ruthless businessman, hence i said he has too much power.
i think the world would be a better place without people like him

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2010, 06:09:04 AM »

For the most part, there is just some basic ignorance going on with most people here. Jimmy Iovine is a powerful music executive so he must literally have control of everything fucking thing he touches. He could have made Bishop Lamont as big a star as Eminem but he didn't "push" him. He spends millions of dollars on acts that end up getting dropped but that's just because he chooses not to hit the "green light" and make them into superstars or because his secret society of gnomes from the planet Jupiter don't like the content and demand they be dropped.

I agree with what you're saying but I do think there's something to be said about the poor marketing/the lack of faith in new talent at Interscope. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jimmy H.

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »
I agree with what you're saying but I do think there's something to be said about the poor marketing/the lack of faith in new talent at Interscope. 
I think there's a problem with that in the entire industry. Record execs whose jobs depend on them generating money for their label generally aren't into investing in artists based on "good faith". Music is in the worst state it's ever been and it would be easy to point to a Jimmy Iovine or Clive Davis and say "Well, it's all their fault" but there's a bigger picture here.