Author Topic: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)  (Read 2108 times)

TRG

« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 02:12:21 AM by TRG »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 02:14:11 AM »
That's what's up. It's 50!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

sofdark

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 02:43:44 AM »
props for the full track  8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 03:06:37 AM »
Props on the hook up. Always good to hear new shit from 50 but it's nothing special.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 04:09:42 AM »
+1 big homie 1001 karma now :)

Finally...Im loving this shit, beat is off the hook and 50 was cool!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 04:17:25 AM »
This sounds like a second intro to Massacre..  Feeling this..  Nice Dre-ish sound from Timbo.. Good look on him.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 04:21:00 AM »
This is the same old shit from 50 (hollow tips, lamas) just with a much better production than he usually had in last 3 years. He has no substance and structure anymore, he's just rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, he's basically turned into a mixtape rapper.

G-Funk

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 04:30:00 AM »
not bad; average track.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 05:16:38 AM »
This is the same old shit from 50 (hollow tips, lamas) just with a much better production than he usually had in last 3 years. He has no substance and structure anymore, he's just rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, he's basically turned into a mixtape rapper.

That's all he's ever done.  What makes it work is the production.  Get Rich had dope production, and each album got worse production-wise from then on..  It's not because he's fallen off..

Some of the lyrics ob Get Rich I find way more ridiculous and hilarious than some of the shit he's been putting out recently...

You guys didn't like 50 Cent, you liked Dr. Dre...

Back2Back

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 05:18:57 AM »
Crazy beat

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 05:23:32 AM »
the beat is really dope on this one, props

Geesta

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2010, 05:39:42 AM »

That's all he's ever done.  What makes it work is the production.  Get Rich had dope production, and each album got worse production-wise from then on..  It's not because he's fallen off..

Some of the lyrics ob Get Rich I find way more ridiculous and hilarious than some of the shit he's been putting out recently...

Nah, back then he was a songwriter now he's just a mixtape rapper; he used to know how to pick beats, write choruses, didn't flow off beat, his lyrics were witty, he had some nice story telling tracks... even when he rapped about guns he sounded authentic and hungry... now not so. Ironically all these things I'm saying, especially the difference between writing a song and mixtape shit, is something 50 used to clown other rappers for.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2010, 05:50:34 AM »

Nah, back then he was a songwriter now he's just a mixtape rapper; he used to know how to pick beats, write choruses, didn't flow off beat, his lyrics were witty, he had some nice story telling tracks... even when he rapped about guns he sounded authentic and hungry... now not so. Ironically all these things I'm saying, especially the difference between writing a song and mixtape shit, is something 50 used to clown other rappers for.

Props.  Lol, yeah I can see that.  I think still, Dre had alot to do with that..  He made sure the lyrics were good enough, the flow was point, etc...  Now that he's sorta branched off from Dre more and more each album, we can see how much of a "producer" in the studio Dre is, aside from just making and mixing beats...

But for real, this sounds like the the "lost" intro to The Massacre...

MediumL

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 05:55:39 AM »
i'd rather listen to this than constant songs about love or pointless drake punchlines
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>