Author Topic: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)  (Read 2145 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 11:09:31 AM »
This is the same old shit from 50 (hollow tips, lamas) just with a much better production than he usually had in last 3 years. He has no substance and structure anymore, he's just rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, he's basically turned into a mixtape rapper.

Just like any rapper from the west with the same stuff; lolos, 64, hoes and hennesy>Game or any west artist. I got money, Cris,. and your point?

hot song btw

I know you're talking about Game, don't know why you bothered to add "any new west artist". To answer your question; they usually got better flow, better beat selection, better hooks, sound more hungry and more natural, better song structure...

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 11:16:09 AM »
nice beat by timbo

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 11:21:58 AM »
this was made well after the massacre, as evidenced by the studio video of timbaland and danja playing the beat.

Link or it didn't happen.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/owcsYJpm_JM&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/owcsYJpm_JM&amp;hl</a>

Ty.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 11:27:10 AM »
+1 Octo...

My new ringtone...sounds great:9

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 11:28:31 AM »
this was made well after the massacre, as evidenced by the studio video of timbaland and danja playing the beat.

That's not proof it was made well after The Massacre. The beat was already completed and playing in the background.  There's no telling when it was created.

Octo can you shed any light what album recording sessions this was intended for?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 11:34:44 AM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2010, 12:24:55 PM »
makes sense if its a leftover....

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2010, 02:04:06 PM »
I thought I read somewhere he made it during the early Curtis sessions when it was initially Before I Self Destruct, and he was gonna save it for that album after Curtis came out, dunno where I read that though? lol

This shit is ill, beat is dope, and Fif sounding vintage

Matty

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2010, 02:10:24 PM »
I thought I read somewhere he made it during the early Curtis sessions when it was initially Before I Self Destruct, and he was gonna save it for that album after Curtis came out, dunno where I read that though? lol

This shit is ill, beat is dope, and Fif sounding vintage

i think you're right, it sounds very similar drums wise to the track with 50 from shock value. i think they made a couple of tracks with one being used on shock value and the other 50 kept for himself. but later and when it became curtis they hooked back up and recorded ayo technology.

woof

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2010, 03:55:05 PM »
this song was recorded a week before the snippet leaked

Prof@ssor

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2010, 09:00:36 PM »

That's not proof it was made well after The Massacre. The beat was already completed and playing in the background.  There's no telling when it was created.

Octo can you shed any light what album recording sessions this was intended for?

Octo doens't answer such kind of questions...he's just part of the ''Aftermath Buzz Team'' as i call it along with dudes like TRG, all they do is ''leaking'' already finished songs in higher bitrate  :D
Oh yeah, I bet you're reading this Octo, what happened to Under Pressure?  :laugh:

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010, 10:57:52 PM »
^^^ Octo usually comes with info so I'm sure he'll tell us what it was recorded for if he knows

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2010, 11:28:03 PM »
This is the same old shit from 50 (hollow tips, lamas) just with a much better production than he usually had in last 3 years. He has no substance and structure anymore, he's just rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, he's basically turned into a mixtape rapper.

I'm telling you. Everything 50 puts out sounds so dated. Its really unexplainable.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2010, 12:35:19 AM »
Cant get enough of this beat....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2010, 12:46:57 AM »
This track could be straight off of grodt!!!

Octo any chance of you getting you hands on the full sunday morning track????
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

MediumL

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2010, 01:41:23 AM »
People saying 50 only talks about gangster shit like they don't listen to hip hop. 90% of rappers talk about the same thing. If your buttheart cause 50 dissed your fav rapper then fine but dont gas about him like hes an anomaly.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>