Author Topic: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)  (Read 2109 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - You Should Be Dead (Full) (Produced By Timbaland)
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2010, 08:23:40 AM »
shade 45....crazy for real....looks like 50 might want to push this or somethin.....playin it back to back like its a new song...lol

they been playin this like crazy lately

Who is "they"?

Shit goes hard for real
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2010, 04:30:30 PM »
shade 45....crazy for real....looks like 50 might want to push this or somethin.....playin it back to back like its a new song...lol

they been playin this like crazy lately

Who is "they"?

Shit goes hard for real

For real, fuck a greatest hits, make this the lead single for a Lost Tapes/B Sides album and I'll cop for sure.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2010, 05:30:33 PM »
I know a few will disagree with me, but I've always thought 50 was a horrible emcee with no content, no intelligence (lyrically) and no flow (well, he has a flow, but its weak as fuck). Never been a fan and in terms of his career he's been trading off about 5 big singles from his first two major label albums for his whole career since he signed with Em & Dre.

Can't satnd guy and personally I find him boring. This song is no different and I think the beat is a poor effort from Timbo. Its almost like he's trying to bite Dre's style.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2010, 05:37:54 PM »
he does get borin but at his best (power of the dollar flow) not many can fuck wit 50...put up some names and lets c otherwise not many can...but 50 aint spit like that in years...but he can...jus doesnt

I know a few will disagree with me, but I've always thought 50 was a horrible emcee with no content, no intelligence (lyrically) and no flow (well, he has a flow, but its weak as fuck). Never been a fan and in terms of his career he's been trading off about 5 big singles from his first two major label albums for his whole career since he signed with Em & Dre.

Can't satnd guy and personally I find him boring. This song is no different and I think the beat is a poor effort from Timbo. Its almost like he's trying to bite Dre's style.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2010, 07:36:23 PM »

He has content.  You may not like it but he has content.

What do you mean intelligence lyrically?

His flow is on point. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2010, 02:43:03 AM »
lol, when was the last time there was so much positive feedback about a 50 cent song?  :D
this beat or "oh" by DRE? which is better?
i can't choose
i think Heat would be a more appropriate option.
still, it's hard to choose ;D

Lucifuge

« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2010, 03:58:40 AM »
still no instrumental  :-\
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2010, 04:43:43 AM »

His flow is on point. 

First sentence I'll agree with, he may have content but it doesnt impress me but I will admit he's got enough fans to show he is impressing others.

By intelligence lyrically I mean I don't find the guy to be saying anything thought-provoking, witty or worth listening to. I'm not saying every rapper needs to be like a Talib Kweli because that would be boring as fuck, but I don't find myself entertained by what he says. It all just sounds same old same old to me.

We'll have to disagree about his flow. :P

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2010, 06:39:16 AM »

His flow is on point. 

First sentence I'll agree with, he may have content but it doesnt impress me but I will admit he's got enough fans to show he is impressing others.

By intelligence lyrically I mean I don't find the guy to be saying anything thought-provoking, witty or worth listening to. I'm not saying every rapper needs to be like a Talib Kweli because that would be boring as fuck, but I don't find myself entertained by what he says. It all just sounds same old same old to me.

I understand then.  That's how I feel about Rick Ross, Puff Daddy, Shyne, Game (a handful of his material), Tony Yayo, and a handful of other artist.
- Banks

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2010, 07:09:44 AM »

His flow is on point. 

I understand then.  That's how I feel about Rick Ross, Puff Daddy, Shyne, Game (a handful of his material), Tony Yayo, and a handful of other artist.

I feel the same about a lot of those artists aswell, mate.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2010, 10:44:11 AM »

His flow is on point. 

You ever heard thisnippet my man?
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2010, 12:50:15 PM »

His flow is on point. 

You ever heard thisnippet my man?

Now I have 8)

To be fair that doesnt sound too bad, but one 1min long snippet isnt going to change my mind on how I've felt about his music throughout a 10 year career.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
Honestly, for 50, he's entertaining and often truthful (compared to most of the other cats in the game).   Plus, he spits game about hustling and caking up so I respect that. 

It would be right if he tried to be like Pac and spit conscience material.  There's other cats that do that.
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2010, 11:15:20 PM »
Word, Fif just does him, duke used to be a grimey ass street hustler for real, then caked the fuck up, thats what he raps about. Fif is never gonna be on some "We Are The World" type of shit lol. You should listen to "Balimore Love Thing" it's in the same kinda vein as Nas' "I Gave You Power" except its about drugs not guns

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2010, 12:15:03 AM »
And, fif, has and can spit real shit just as potent as the conscience rap, at least in my opinion.

- Banks